Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she must know that the moss she’s brought is fake? If it was real it would be planted in a pot 🤔
And even if it was real, she's got glued it to a few plant pots, that's hardly going to keep it alive😂 how has she survived 30 years on this planet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think because baby proofing has been a topic on here today I am properly paying attention to her furniture and stuff. It won’t be long before Ronnielonglegz will be able to climb on that table😐 I can picture the Instagram meltdown Soph has after his first little bump when he’s just learning to actually stand, or walk, or climbing.

It’s so scary to see how dangerous her home is for a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t know what it’s for?? Well why buy it? It could be to absorb the smell of drugs for all she knows! I can see that going straight on the floor with the glass of mints woosh one armed ronnielonglegs. More crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think SS already has a moss bowl its in the b&w picture at 18.00 (24/05) this afternoon beaten again MrsH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I ordered a pack of 20 of the cupboard locks and they arrived yesterday. They are great. I'm just glad I ordered them last week and didn't leave it. Because her barmy army will be ordering them now, kids or no bleeping kids 😂😂😂
I must get some, I don’t want my kids getting in my wine cupboard. They are 34 and 37 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That moss bowl is hideous?!!! 😂
I looks identical to what was inside the blue tit bird box after they fledged... Moss and tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I must be a total skank. I don’t think I ever have... 😳

In other news Hinch Army OCD is a debilitating mental illness... I have OCD and never cleaned like Hinch
THIS.
I literally was about to make this point, since Hinch created cleaning🙄 I have never witnessed so many people flippantly use the term OCD and it bleeping riles me. You’re not OCD because you liberally spray your worktops down with zoflora or because you organise your crap into baskets.

My mum has OCD, genuine OCD. It’s a horrific mental illness that has caused multiple psychotic breakdowns, she does not clean her bleeping house. She’s too busy digging up the garden trying to find the person she’s convinced herself she’s buried under there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I was so distracted by the daily briefing that I left the volume up on my phone and have just heard Hinch’s voice for the first time! Been watching her stories for months on silent. I don’t know what I was expecting but it was not, er, that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
THIS.
I literally was about to make this point, since Hinch created cleaning🙄 I have never witnessed so many people flippantly use the term OCD and it bleeping riles me. You’re not OCD because you liberally spray your worktops down with zoflora or because you organise your crap into baskets.

My mum has OCD, genuine OCD. It’s a horrific mental illness that has caused multiple psychotic breakdowns, she does not clean her bleeping house. She’s too busy digging up the garden trying to find the person she’s convinced herself she’s buried under there.
Thank you for understanding. The Intrusive thoughts are the worst part of this illness. The Hinch Army use it ALL the time and it annoys me so much. Hope your mum has good support x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That moss bowl is hideous?!!! 😂
I looks identical to what was inside the blue tit bird box after they fledged... Moss and tit!
Has she pulled it off 🤣🤣🤣 err nope!
The only thing you can pull off is the wool over your barmy army lunatics eyes!

Reactions: 3
she can duck off acting like she knows what the ozone layer even is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for understanding. The Intrusive thoughts are the worst part of this illness. The Hinch Army use it ALL the time and it annoys me so much. Hope your mum has good support x
It’s taken her years and years to manage her condition, she knows she will never ever be off medication as her intrusive thoughts and compulsions will eventually overcome her if she stops. I honestly think their casual use is repulsive and however much I despair at the “Hinch Army”, I’m honestly glad for them that they don’t truly have OCD!Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The silly cow could of come over to mine and sent vest life onto my roof... plenty of moss up there you absolute tool 🤣
I don’t know why but her getting all wet over the moss bowl has proper cracked me up 🤣🤣 what a cock 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she sniffing glue or has the zoflora gone to her head...
She’s sniffing moss - the air smells cleaner already? Funny? Cos all I can smell is bullshit...
I feel like I’m on a magazine set guyzzzzz
duck off Zoph duck off and maybe stop sniffing glue

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.