Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That moss bowl is hideous?!!! 😂
I looks identical to what was inside the blue tit bird box after they fledged... Moss and tit!
Yep, maybe I am not trendy or down with the kids or whatever but moss in a bowl is rank 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
THIS.
I literally was about to make this point, since Hinch created cleaning🙄 I have never witnessed so many people flippantly use the term OCD and it bleeping riles me. You’re not OCD because you liberally spray your worktops down with zoflora or because you organise your crap into baskets.

My mum has OCD, genuine OCD. It’s a horrific mental illness that has caused multiple psychotic breakdowns, she does not clean her bleeping house. She’s too busy digging up the garden trying to find the person she’s convinced herself she’s buried under there.
Absolutely this 👏👏👏

My mom has OCD, and its crippled her all her adult life. She can't just leave the house. She has to check and then check again that all the sockets, cooker/gas, lights, and taps are off. Worries constantly even though she checked about five times the front door isn't locked.

Growing up my sister and I had to do all the checks with her, and still do now if we are around hers and we've left the house together. (Pre lockdown obvs) Even when she babysat for me at mine, I'd get a phonecall a few hours later asking me to check she had closed a window in my living room and that she'd turned the plug socket off near the kettle. Then there's the cleaning aspect too. She never gets to switch her brain off 😞.

So it gets on my tits when people throw the term around so loosely, just because they are pinickety about things being a certain way. Until it affects your mental health, causes the anxiety inside of you to cripple you daily. Where you wish each day you could just be "normal" then you don't have the right to claim you have OCD.

But I can't help worry that some hinchers already suffering with mental health will end up with OCD. And that is something I would not wish on anybody.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
OMG how thick is this woman. This looks like preserved moss not living moss which she seems to think she has. Why has she all of a sudden gone crazy for cleaning the atmosphere :ROFLMAO: maybe realised the damage she has done to it so far 🌎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So this has been really grating on me for a while now so feel like I need abit of a rant 🤣 so here goes...

is Sophie abit mentally behind? Being a 30 year old woman but still needs her arse wiping by ma barker, the constant need for Jamie to tag along if she’s out with Stacey, for someone who is 30 she acts like a 15 year old who can’t be trusted to do anything normal

it just pisses me off why she needs so much help to raise Ronnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ No offence to anyone who’s had struggles etc but why does she never have Ronnie on her own? I really don’t understand why Ronnie needs 3 people to raise him, it’s weird.

I suppose coming from experience of being a single parent I guess, bought my own home at 19 so have been independent, I do have a close family but I’m not up my parents arse like hinch 🤣 I’m now 26 nearly 27 and I have a 18 month old son, Iv been a single parent since 12 weeks pregnant (dad was a wanker, left never be heard from again) And have raised my baby by myself and had the odd bit of help from my parents and sister if I needed it, unfortunately my nan was diagnosed with terminal cancer when I was pregnant and passed away 13 days after my son was born so he was lucky to have briefly met her, I had my mum at his birth as the dad wasn’t around and then pretty much from the day my son came home my mum stayed the first couple of days but it had to be cut short as my nan was dying and being with her was most important as my parents would have lots of time with my son in the future etc

so what I find really annoying is that Iv coped perfectly fine on my own and raised my baby myself and done all the night feeds all on my own, cook my son nutritious meals, play with him etc

why can’t she do the most simplest of things and need so much help with everything? She’s 30 years old ffs she should be independent by now! I pay my mortgage on my own, pay my bills, pay for my car, look after my 2 dogs, look after and pay for my child as the dad pays nothing (doesn’t have rights either not even on the birth certificate) and I have managed perfectly fine and why’s that? Because I had too, I had no choice to suck it up and get on with it, if I had a bad day or made a mess in the house did I sit hysterically crying on the floor waiting for someone to pick me up? No because I’m not a crybaby bleep.

Sophie get a bleeping grip you immature child and get your head out of your mothers arse and actually parent your child properly, it actually seems like you are afraid of Ronnie sometimes and he needs more attention, no point saying you love him all time on insta as he doesn’t even look at you most days, actions speak louder than words

And I’m not jealous I’m actually really proud of myself and what Iv achieved, I can’t never say I missed out on my baby’s childhood or missed out on memories because I have been there every second of his life (apart from when I got to work and get 2 days of peace, or if he goes to nana and grandads for the afternoon 🤣)

Sorry for the rant....... duck you Sophie 🖕🏻
You know what I think ( and it’s just my opinion) there are some women who just need it to be all about them and even when a child comes along they are still the Wikkle baby girl of the family who needs all the attention and literally an army to do everything for/with them. There is also the faux anxiety you know so she can bond with her hinchers making them feel like she’s just like them, but it’s a marketing ploy she is playing to the low income struggling mums ( no shaming there been in that situation myself) so she acts daft and fwightened of doing stuff so they can relate and buy all the tit she is flogging and go to bed thinking “ oh Sophie is just like me” 😐

Reactions: 9
Genuine question - when (or if) Jamie goes back to work and Ronnie’s crawling how is she going to film her making ronnies breakfasyt/lunch videos? Concentrating on her phone editing it and all that tit whilst jamie is clearly watching Ronnie. im a single parent and it was hard to multitask but i wasnt filming content all day so i was on the ball.
Will she trap him in a play pen?? Henry will have more freedom ... she seemed a bit frazzled filming i think was some stuff she had maybe skin care i cant remember and she said ronnie had got up from nap early and ruined her filming

Reactions: 5
Absolutely this 👏👏👏

My mom has OCD, and its crippled her all her adult life. She can't just leave the house. She has to check and then check again that all the sockets, cooker/gas, lights, and taps are off. Worries constantly even though she checked about five times the front door isn't locked.

Growing up my sister and I had to do all the checks with her, and still do now if we are around hers and we've left the house together. (Pre lockdown obvs) Even when she babysat for me at mine, I'd get a phonecall a few hours later asking me to check she had closed a window in my living room and that she'd turned the plug socket off near the kettle. Then there's the cleaning aspect too. She never gets to switch her brain off 😞.

So it gets on my tits when people throw the term around so loosely, just because they are pinickety about things being a certain way. Until it affects your mental health, causes the anxiety inside of you to cripple you daily. Where you wish each day you could just be "normal" then you don't have the right to claim you have OCD.

But I can't help worry that some hinchers already suffering with mental health will end up with OCD. And that is something I would not wish on anybody.
Exactly fucks me off as welll hun! So sorry to hear about your mum it’s a horrible mental illness x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Erm, doesn’t moss need to alive and watered to cleanse the air? Or have I missed something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg the skin peel lol which I use and would never just apply directly to my face before researching first hand. And then still re read the instructions twice 😂 That stuff you don't mess about with, but these fools will cause themselves harm if they use it daily and leave it on longer than the recommended time 🤦🤦🤦🤦
Agreed. You have to be so careful with that skincare range with what you chose!

Reactions: 3
When she said her followers asked her what it smelt like I was so tempted to message her ... why don’t you spritz it with zoph soph but knew I’d get blocked straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great title as I was actually came on here to comment how much of a baby death trap her house is!

The massive vase of mint imperials has been mentioned before but I’ve never noticed it until today. About 30 odd choking hazards right there.
View attachment 137197
Don’t think she cares which is why he is shoved to the back of the sofa to play!

• Haha
Quick someone get Soph a blue Peter badge! Looks rubbish. Why would anyone want that in their living room? I'm surprised she hasn't 1.tagged the Kartrashians and 2.sprayed it grey!
give her time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.