Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guyszzz I'm back 😁😁 (I was on a lil ban πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ) not much has happened. God she's awful boring... Anyway its so aparant she reads everything thing here (let's face it, anyone would lol) but there was talk of ellas pouches last week and one of you lovely trolls told me about reusable pouches that can be frozen. Surprise surprise, what does zoph show off yday?? πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ It's pathetic really. Imagine using your "trolls" to get your content for your 3m followers that "you've no idea how that happened" even though everyone knows you bought them πŸ™„πŸ™„ anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone. A.T.V πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ p.s missed you guys 😊😊
mrs hinch deffo lurks here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So when he wakes in the night for a bottle she obviously doesn’t change him. He’s probably waking coz he’s wet and uncomfortable and she gives him a bottle to basically get him milk drunk and back to sleep πŸ™ˆ
Eh?? A bottle through the night? He is one
Ninety seven bleeping quid for a few pound shop jars with cricut letters on them in that common as muck font πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ someone drown me I beg of you
I hope she is not a diabetic cos thats awful lot of sugar!

Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories for the first time in ages. Jesus christ for someone whos obsessed with grey she's bleeping beige. Anywho what's with the stupid click to show the bowls filled. Hinch instead of spending precious time doing pointless tit like that go do something worthwhile. Or just go communicate with your son FACE TO FACE. Believe it or not Soph parenting is done without using your phone to communicate. ATV.
P. S who's she's tryna kid that Ronnie eats all that, witch please he was eating pureed pouches a month ago. Youre army may be as thick as 2 short planks but we ain't 😁

I didn't follow her from the start as didn't have Instagram

What was she like regarding her videos, were they just filmed as she went about cleaning, etc?

As most of her videos now are filmed via TikTok and copied like SS and the ilk

Reactions: 1
can u believe I got blocked for asking Feisty freda if she enjoyed her bbq at her daughters ffs some people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I understand that people can spend their money on what they want but Β£97

What are the chances these wouldn't be this price, or people wouldn't buy them if hinchy didn't have cupboards full πŸ™„
That is outrageously priced. I started using a refill shop for my dry goods last year and bought all my glass jars and bottles from ikea (the kilner style ones) and yes, I did buy some pretty labels from Etsy. The whole lot was around Β£70 - for FORTY! There’s a mere handful in that pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening bastards I’ve been on nights the past three days and my god I’m so tired I could have a melt down about the coats in me wardrobe.
What a complete dollop of dog shite that Q&A was. All made up questions pampers must be bleeping foaming at that man! β€œHow do you take a nappy off” Hahahahahah duck right off man she’s having us on isn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I didn't follow her from the start as didn't have Instagram

What was she like regarding her videos, were they just filmed as she went about cleaning, etc?

As most of her videos now are filmed via TikTok and copied like SS and the ilk
she videos every thing she does and outs it on instagram. from waking up, eating, cleaning, to going to bed. every day

W

What does that mean LAAUUUDAAA? lol
louder

That tweet from Tracy is totally being taken out of context, we went through it about 100 threads ago. It was 2 friends joking around. Just makes us look like fools by making it something it's not
Fair enough I only started reading from March
It was mentioned a few times in the last thread so thought they'd kissed & made up so included it for a laugh

Reactions: 5
Evening!! Catching up with today's overly exciting day at Hinchville, first of all Ronnie's lunch!! Is she having a bleeping laugh? 2 egg slop with everything else on that plate and he ate it all, not a chance in hell. She only just took the play shite out you mean it's just been delivered! She is literally the worst kind of hole. Tell the true for once!

Reactions: 10
I can't judge, we have loads of different types of sugar. We however don't decant them all into overpriced jars with tit writing on. I found the bag already tells me what type it is so moving them all from their original already adequately labeled storage method to another is just a MASSIVE bleeping WASTE OF MY TIME

Same, I have various ones too. Mainly because I do a lot of baking. I don't decant them all, just my icing sugar into my IKEA rip of kilner jar so it doesn't go hard as a rock because my tumble dryer is in my kitchen.

The Q&A was interesting.. not. Does she not realise the typical profile of her 'Hinchers' are unable to afford the higher end brands... They are all shopping in b&m and home bargains- they buy store own not premiums brands!!

Reactions: 7
So when he wakes in the night for a bottle she obviously doesn’t change him. He’s probably waking coz he’s wet and uncomfortable and she gives him a bottle to basically get him milk drunk and back to sleep πŸ™ˆ
I think realistically there shouldn't be a bottle during the night at this point. My little one doesn't wake and I would be damned if I was to wake him to change him. He gets changed before bed and first thing in the morning. I'm lucky his pampers nappy doesn't leak but then I think all babies are different as ASDA and Aldi were terrible for my baby and his shape. They leaked all the time.

Its shocking. I looked on the pampers website and they reccomend a baby of 17kg to wear a size 5. Thats 2.6 stone... and hes not even one? If i was her i would be seriously concerned and STOP FEEDING HIM FULL OF ABSOLUTE tit AND BABY JUICE 24/7
My son is 10 months old and in little angels size 5 plus, he is by no means over fed, he is just a chunky baby, he has my chunky thighs lol! To me nappy sizea are not a reflection of babies weight or size. Baby grow different and are all beautiful:)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.