Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how the Pampers stand up to the explosive poos. She didn’t mention that and after all
The curries and turmeric she gives that boy I’m sure they leak everywhere. Wouldn’t like to be the one cleaning up that mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I understand that people can spend their money on what they want but £97

What are the chances these wouldn't be this price, or people wouldn't buy them if hinchy didn't have cupboards full 🙄
Look at how small that “snacks” tub is. Not a chance in hell my snacks would fit in there... 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the thread suggestion @Fluffyducks with 32 votes

For newbies
Her BBQ - from The Sun
View attachment 135084

Voice Notes (VN) can be found on Thread 151 post 244

Also her not so nice comment about Tulisa

View attachment 135086

and her BBF Tracy's comment from 2013

View attachment 135111
Lol
Thanks for the thread suggestion @Fluffyducks with 32 votes

For newbies
Her BBQ - from The Sun
View attachment 135084

Voice Notes (VN) can be found on Thread 151 post 244

Also her not so nice comment about Tulisa

View attachment 135086

and her BBF Tracy's comment from 2013

View attachment 135111
THIS.... THE HYPOCRISY!!! What is left that is natural on you grinch 👊

Reactions: 2
She’s a bit quiet tonight. Do we think she is getting ready for her big P&G live later?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder how the Pampers stand up to the explosive poos. She didn’t mention that and after all
The curries and turmeric she gives that boy I’m sure they leak everywhere. Wouldn’t like to be the one cleaning up that mess.
The amount of tit I had to wipe off my eldest a back, legs, the rug and the vests thrown out of her poo explosions are unreal
Ashamed to say I was too busy trying to be the perfect mum I didn’t bother to try any other nappies to start with because it was what every perfect mum did!
I spent a fortune on them too

glad I went to work at Aldi and randomly bought some when I was desperate I never looked back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many types of sugar does she need? 😂
I can't judge, we have loads of different types of sugar. We however don't decant them all into overpriced jars with tit writing on. I found the bag already tells me what type it is so moving them all from their original already adequately labeled storage method to another is just a MASSIVE bleeping WASTE OF MY TIME

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh I just looked. It’s not her on a live. It’s the head Dr off the tv. He always has far too much to say! What is it with P&G employing utter cunts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The nappies couldn't have been that great and wasn't perfect for Ronnie. Remember he had a massive explosion last week and she had to change all his bed sheets 😀. Ok, didn't help that she put turmeric in his food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I like how all of the hinchers who asked questions kindly referred to the nappies as their proper name, capitalising all the first letters on each word of the product name. Definitely not just questions a temp at the pampers office has just sent in themselves at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just watched her stories for the first time in ages. Jesus christ for someone whos obsessed with grey she's bleeping beige. Anywho what's with the stupid click to show the bowls filled. Hinch instead of spending precious time doing pointless tit like that go do something worthwhile. Or just go communicate with your son FACE TO FACE. Believe it or not Soph parenting is done without using your phone to communicate. ATV.
P. S who's she's tryna kid that Ronnie eats all that, witch please he was eating pureed pouches a month ago. Youre army may be as thick as 2 short planks but we ain't 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big up the Aldi nappies!
pampers are shiteeeee!

Just home a another day in hell; duck me it was busy! You’d of thought corona had gone away!
Don’t worry though Soph is feeding “Ron” mammoth size portions, the worst q&a I’ve ever seen and a “danger nap”

also how many times a week does Jamie cut the grass? I swear he did it like 4 days ago???
My daughter was always fussy abt nappies but decided Aldi’s we’re better than Pampers and, obviously cheaper!

Reactions: 4
That tweet from Tracy is totally being taken out of context, we went through it about 100 threads ago. It was 2 friends joking around. Just makes us look like fools by making it something it's not

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I must be the odd one out here but I use pampers Cos I found other brand nappies leaked 😂 must depend on the child and their body type I suppose

Reactions: 20
What’s the turmeric about? I wouldn’t be giving a baby turmeric 😡

Reactions: 5
She’s a bit quiet tonight. Do we think she is getting ready for her big P&G live later?
She will be getting ready for the clap tonight. What will it be this time? Fireworks? Jamie cartwheeling down the garden screaming LAAAUUUDAAAAA?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.