Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Washing up wax burners in the sink, which will block your pipes. Gimme strength she makes so many cleaning mistakes it’s actually unbelievable!
and using the heavy duty scouring brush that we use on our actual proper BBQ, not a George Foreskin. There is no need to use something that harsh on a wee wax burner 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What drivel is tomo going to be day off? Or are we seeing mess from breakfast the living doll standing by force at the boxes with the same toys,using his et finger (looks like Jamie only thing he got from binch) cooking even though for months was saying she can’t and now cooks like junior master chef,more kitchen clean.maybe throw a clean the garden potting table in or tumble drier as been a while since that,more pre cord zoflora tit then bed? She’s that predictable.
O n see him with the toothbrush in the lounge which is strange as he now has teeth so t needs paste in the bathroom,or with his brush

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Day off for her tomorrow I think. It’s about time she hosted another family BBQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet the poor git dreams of getting to rainbow bridge so he doesn’t have to deal with her anymore. The sad thing is that despite how much she says she loves him, she’d be straight on the breeders website looking for a new dog. She’s that fickle
Or meeting hetty
I don’t know about you, but I can’t sleep until I’ve seen King Handsnums spread for the night, Crown Jewels on display for all to see, slowly drifting in and out of semi-consciousness as zoflora and febreeze compress his airways. “Please take me tonight, death” he probably thinks as he drifts off, “I can’t do another day here”.

I won’t be able to nod off without seeing it. Gutted.
There's a pic for you, sleep well 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.