Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread suggestion @Fluffyducks with 32 votes

For newbies
Her BBQ - from The Sun
covidiot.png

Voice Notes (VN) can be found on Thread 151 post 244

Also her not so nice comment about Tulisa

Tulisa.png

and her BBF Tracy's comment from 2013

tracy note.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

gigi_93

VIP Member
Fuck me 🙄 ... ‘ and in life itself.’
Guaranteed Shannan lives in a shit hole with a B&M live laugh love diamanté studded plaque in her kitchen and puts herself into debt trying to be like hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

InstaFamous

Can’t wait until she finally does “quit” Instagram for good and swans off with her swipe up £££ to buy a place surrounded by fields, with a special wing for her mum to move into. The Facebook groups will slowly disband, and as a collective nation we’ll all remember that time everyone went mental for zoflora and sprayed chemicals around their house instead of opening windows the same way that we react now when we watch movies from the 80s and everyone’s smoking in cars/offices/hospitals/planes.

People will talk about her every now and again for a few years (“remember Mrs Hinch? Wonder what happened to her? Never could stand her anyway mate”). Eventually Sleevie Wonder will lose all her swipe-up pennies betting on the footie with the lads, and she’ll pop up again on Celebrity Big Brother (now moved to some irrelevant freeview channel). We’ll all tune in for the first episode so we can finally get a good look at her without a filter on and see what the long-term results of having a shedload of Botox and fillers in your early 20s is. She’ll have fuck all interesting to say, so her celeb sob story will be about how “TROLLZ!” made her life so unbearable that she had to become a recluse and she gets PTSD from the smell of Flash Bathroom now; which is why she needs to employ a cleaner, of course. At some point during the series, RonRon will do a tell-all in the Mail on Sunday - “Growing Up With Mrs Hinch: queen of clean, or queen of mean?”. He’ll tell us how he had Ellas pouches for dinner every night until he was 8, that he didn’t learn to walk on his own until he was 4 because he wasn’t allowed, and how he had to sleep in ‘Narnia’ cause he spilled some spaghetti hoops on a *kindly gifted rug. She’ll be voted out mid-series, as befitting her completely beige personality, and after a few shitty partnership nostalgia ads with cleaning brands will slip back into obscurity, probably forever.

bloody blissful, Mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

pjmac

Chatty Member
can u believe I got blocked for asking Feisty freda if she enjoyed her bbq at her daughters ffs some people 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

InstaFamous

Uncle Vester scooped you up off the floor, aye? Old spaghetti biceps can’t even scoop a weekly win at willy hill, Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

WeepingWillow

I watched her old stories and one thing struck me - how normal it all seemed!

Her lists were made on a normal notebook, with no stupid highlighting or colouring in! There was no headings or crazy ticks just scoring each item off like normal people.

Her furniture seemed....normal. Nice but nothing too expensive and nothing too crazy - no pissy twig hearts, no stupid houses for eggs, no Pringle tub storage....just normal furniture.

Her kitchen seemed so much plainer, and her couch and carpets were just normal....not the most expensive plus ones just ones that the normal folk could afford!

That’s when her popularity grew - she was relatable, she was like your pal, her house could be any house in the UK!

Then she started to get things for free and more and more and more and now her house (albeit not to everyone’s taste) is like a show home, everything’s the most expensive version of itself, and all of its for free! That’s not relatable at all! No wonder the tide turned a little.

She says all her ‘hinchers’ have gone on this journey but really only she has, and everyone else is staring in the window wishing they had what she has instead of concentrating on what they do have!! Imitation is supposed to be the best form of flattery but these people then start to feel so bad about themselves trying to be her, but even she isn’t her anymore!!

Anyways Friday rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

airyfairy76

I’ve just googled cocker spaniels, as I wasn’t sure what size they should be. How sad for him, he’s got no definition to his back end at all. I really hope the vet gives them what for at his next appointment. If they don’t get him to lose weight, he’ll end up with so many health issues. 😔
This is my girl, healthy weight according to vet. You will see from above she looks slim, and even through copious amounts of quarantine fur, you can make out a waist. When SHE is wet, her waist is very defined - unlike Henry’s.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Dramatic

New here👋 (previous lurker)
Thread suggestion

Hinchys dropped her phone down the loo, whilst handsomes is rolling about in poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Maz81

VIP Member
Well hinch, you really have put life into perspective this morning. I'll never complain again when I come in from a 13 hour shift in a hospital because clearly my day has been a walk in the park compared to yours! I mean tripping over that flip flop must have been so traumatic for you that you had to throw yourself onto the kitchen floor like a baby 😂 love these life skills you teaching poor Ronniewonteatbreakiewifftufts 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

shadyessex33

VIP Member
As soon as anyone pulls her up the Hincher’s scream jealousy. Jealous of what? Not to sound big headed, but my house is bigger than Hinch’s and recently renovated, I drive a Merc, have foreign holidays 4 times a year. But I’m jealous of her? Hmmmm me and my husband have worked bloody hard for what we have so I’m not ashamed to say what we have. She doesn’t have that sense of accomplishment, but of course, I’m jealous of her?! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Poor old Zoph. If flip flops and a clean kitchen are all you’ve got to worry about, you are doing well. Try working on an ICU ward for 14 hours with minimal staffing levels because everyone is off sick with covid, blisters on your face and ears from the masks, relatives shouting down the phone at you, your children crying down the phone as they miss you and you’ve not been home for 2 days, porters refusing to help transport deceased patients and coming out on your break to find someone has broken into your car. Fuck off Hinchcliffe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
She just makes it too easy for me!😂

Literally that entire nappy Q&A couldn’t have been summed up in about 30 seconds. “I buy these nappies because pampers give them to me and pay me to tell you how good they are.
The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I've just had a read of the OK magazine post on facebook. You can tell the clueless people are hinchers. One woman said "There's no way Soph had a BBQ with her family as she didn't document it on her Instagram". No, thicko of course she wouldn't show it on the gram as she knows she's in the wrong!!! I couldn't read anymore as i really want to bang my head against a brick wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 51