Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he pisses on that rug haha
Honestly I'm looking forward to Henry knocking the potty over before she's had chance to empty it 😭

Took a break from Hinch because the imogenation thread has been wild but bleeping hell that q and a was one massive advert, not even a subtle one. Whose going to use the full product name including brand when sending a question, properly capitalised? Absolutely no one.
Oh god she's a annoying bellend too. Princess huns 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Oooh great spot!!!
you can tell she purposely showed jamie when the hand came into frame and then when returned panned down leaving the hand out of frame. The bleeping size of her ego to STILL upload that! Especially after bbqgate you would think that she would be if not guilty but more conscious, it makes me so mad why does she think she can get away with it!

Reactions: 6
Hun have u seen the portion sizes & the “after meal” pics of the plate?? He eats the whole thing. Bigger portions than i have and im 28 :) there is no doubt that child is hugely over fed!!!!
I really don’t think he eats it all. It’s all part of her perfect mum, perfect baby act.

Reactions: 16
you can tell she purposely showed jamie when the hand came into frame and then when returned panned down leaving the hand out of frame. The bleeping size of her ego to STILL upload that! Especially after bbqgate you would think that she would be if not guilty but more conscious, it makes me so mad why does she think she can get away with it!
Its definitely her mams hand unless old Soph has Mr Tickle arms cos look at the angle the hands coming from

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me 🙄 ... ‘ and in life itself.’
Guaranteed Shannan lives in a tit hole with a B&M live laugh love diamanté studded plaque in her kitchen and puts herself into debt trying to be like hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
duck me 🙄 ... ‘ and in life itself.’
OMG, she's not going to acknowledge your gushing message, you're plebs to her, money-making machines until she has made enough to come off the gram

ETA her message to Mario re trolling etc

mario.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Its definitely her mams hand unless old Soph has Mr Tickle arms cos look at the angle the hands coming from
it’s hard to tell given she pre recordeds a tit load of content but the orignal photo in this was posted yesterday to her stories unless she’s taken her nails off today and also her tan mysteriously disappeared it’s not her hand, photo from dexy btw

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I hope he pisses on that rug haha
Then she can use her old lenor, water and brush trick to get the smell out. I did that on my rug back when I was a "hincher" and my house stunk like Downy (our version of lenor) for days. My mom couldnt come over without having a sneezing attack! bleeping awful "hack"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
yes it’s very quick but you can see there are no fake nails on that hand. Ma Barker is over again. Must the there time console soph after that horrible wardrobe troll 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They are the worst nappies ever! from birth my daughter has always had the aldi ones and never had a problem. Since lockdown I’ve not been able to get the aldi ones so having to buy pampers, they cost a fortune leak constantly and no way do they stay dry for 12 hours!
Big up the Aldi nappies!
pampers are shiteeeee!

Just home a another day in hell; duck me it was busy! You’d of thought corona had gone away!
Don’t worry though Soph is feeding “Ron” mammoth size portions, the worst q&a I’ve ever seen and a “danger nap”

also how many times a week does Jamie cut the grass? I swear he did it like 4 days ago???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Its shocking. I looked on the pampers website and they reccomend a baby of 17kg to wear a size 5. Thats 2.6 stone... and hes not even one? If i was her i would be seriously concerned and STOP FEEDING HIM FULL OF ABSOLUTE tit AND BABY JUICE 24/7
It means nothing my little boy is nearly 3 and just come out of nappies and he was in 5’s for ages and he only weighs 12kg now

Reactions: 6
Size 5 nappy at 11 months. I don’t like to say bad things but that meal she give him today is complete joke. I can’t get over the portion sizes
I was thinking the same! Ronnie eats bigger meals than them! And that was for his lunch not even tea! Some serious food/weight issues in that house! My son is the same age as ronnie and is in size 4 comfortably...

• Angry
Reactions: 5
My son was over 10lb at birth so skipped newborn nappies, he weighed 30lb just before his 1st birthday & was up & walking, think he was in size 5 or even size 6 nappies he was a right chunky chip 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I understand that people can spend their money on what they want but £97

What are the chances these wouldn't be this price, or people wouldn't buy them if hinchy didn't have cupboards full 🙄
£97? Jesus bleeping wept!

These people, they walk among us 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ninety seven bleeping quid for a few pound shop jars with cricut letters on them in that common as muck font 😂😂 someone drown me I beg of you

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.