Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I am new here can someone tell me about the new bbq or her having a bbq story? I have seen it mentioned in this thread but not sure what you mean. I can’t watch every single story of hers as she annoys me so much!

Just catching up on her stories, these questions?! duck off as if one of your followers asked “how does the expandable waist work”?! nobody bleeping asked that it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that they are elastic 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Apologies in advance for the slurge of hinchers we may start getting calling us trolls. I may have led them this way 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry I am new here can someone tell me about the new bbq or her having a bbq story? I have seen it mentioned in this thread but not sure what you mean. I can’t watch every single story of hers as she annoys me so much!
I suggest you head back about 3/4 threads or look at the article that’s at the beginning of each thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look on her saved highlights pretty much like those but hey guyzzz I beg you go listen to her saved highlights she’s had proper elocution lessons since then corblimeyMate...fake accent like everything else!!
Oh my god! I'm a Geordie and cant tell the difference between an Essex accent and a London accent (sorry :censored:😂) but I have listened to her earlier stories and she has definitely had electrocution (we wish) lessons! She sounds like a posh version of Eliza Doolitle! THE RAIN IN SPAIN STAYS MAINLY ON THE PLAIN. My Fair Lady for all you young ones out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god! I'm a Geordie and cant tell the difference between an Essex accent and a London accent (sorry :censored:😂) but I have listened to her earlier stories and she has definitely had electrocution (we wish) lessons! She sounds like a posh version of Eliza Doolitle! THE RAIN IN SPAIN STAYS MAINLY ON THE PLAIN. My Fair Lady for all you young ones out there.
Ive got a London accent but I don’t pretend not to have not for no mofo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this the death threat she was talking about? It on the picture of Ronnie and Henry. Why hasn’t she set her army on this person? What she’s said is far worse than criticising the size of her wardrobe or saying Ronnie has a big head. Also this is an example of a troll.
Thats horrible but why is it still on there?

So she only deletes comments that are calling her out on things that are true 🤔

Reactions: 14
So I thought I’d have a look at that ‘poem’ writers insta page. My eyes. Seriously what are these lassies playing at? I know my stroke affected my eyesight but I appear to have gone colour blind?? The same decor that looks like a negative. I can’t get over the utter pish I’m looking at. This is the Hinch legacy. Bland, grey, cold, identikit. And the product usage. Wipes, spray, harpic, dettol, a hanging loo cleaner thingy. The wmd they’re creating. And wax melts everywhere. Toxic headaches. Vases on hobs or on a foot stool. My other half would use it for its purpose and weeeee off would fly the flowers. Kicked to oblivion 😂. So far up Hinch arse they can check her filings 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These are obviously questions she’s asked herself surely? No one is that stupid 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Jeez you guys work fast! Checked this morning (obviously!) and was caught up. Came home from work and there’s a whole new thread 😩 anyway, caught up now and I just had to say something about the Henry vid she posted. She was replying to him as if he was talking to her. Have we actually ever seen her do this with Ronnie?! The only thing I remember is when he was happily yelling in the high chair and she shut it down. Why is she treating the dog (who is obviously her preferred “child”) more human like than her actual child? I mean I guess she might “talk” to him but I feel like we might have seen it.

cue it being on the list for tomorrow 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 14
As an NHS worker, I feel so emotional and moved that Soph has thanked us all with a filtered photo of the sky. ATV xx

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Chilli sauce, no salad, cans of diet coke for when we wake up! 😂😂
Chilli sauce, lemon juice, mayo, no salad and Pepsi Max for the hangover and then I get to eat the left over kebab that I couldn’t finish as I had my head down the bog 😂👏🏻

Sounds like a thread suggestion
Zoflo in dolls house, shark is on tick
RonJon eats banquets, Hinch is a prick
Hahaha now that a collab to be proud of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.