Mrs Hinch #162 Swipe up this, trolls that. Welcome to Hinchcliffe Mansion: Museum of Tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is 3 and a half and can still fit into size 5 nappies. She only wears them at bed time. But my niece has just turned 1 and she’s in size 5 too. She’s a right chubby thing but she’s not over fed she’s just chubby. I don’t think Ronnie is overfed he’s just chubby coz he doesn’t move just yet. I think once he’s on the move you will see him slim down.
That’s a better way to say i wasn’t trying to offended anyone 🤦🏻‍♀️ I am just going to go back reading comments and not joining in 😂 but that’s scrambled egg/ omelette thing tipped me over today

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guyszzz I'm back 😁😁 (I was on a lil ban 🤷‍♀️) not much has happened. God she's awful boring... Anyway its so aparant she reads everything thing here (let's face it, anyone would lol) but there was talk of ellas pouches last week and one of you lovely trolls told me about reusable pouches that can be frozen. Surprise surprise, what does zoph show off yday?? 🤔 🤔 😂 😂 It's pathetic really. Imagine using your "trolls" to get your content for your 3m followers that "you've no idea how that happened" even though everyone knows you bought them 🙄🙄 anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone. A.T.V 💁🏻‍♀️ p.s missed you guys 😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I mean WOW I cannot believe Ronnie eats them size portions!!! I find them portions massive!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She just makes it too easy for me!😂

Literally that entire nappy Q&A couldn’t have been summed up in about 30 seconds. “I buy these nappies because pampers give them to me and pay me to tell you how good they are.
The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
These comments saying Ronnie's portions are bigger then theres and they're X age just make me 🙄
I don't know much about babies so I dont know if the portions are too big for a baby his age but I think some are being over dramatic saying they're bigger then the portions they eat!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is this even a qna hinch? These were very obviously talking points pampers gave you, the questions are cropped photos that you’ve minimised so small that people can’t tell the difference plus you didn’t even post the ‘ask me a question’ thing, wouldn’t rush to call that a qna babes, but hey atleast know we know why you haven’t answered our bbq questions.......you’re just not a qna pro! Lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She just makes it too easy for me!😂

Literally that entire nappy Q&A couldn’t have been summed up in about 30 seconds. “I buy these nappies because pampers give them to me and pay me to tell you how good they are.
The End.
could have**

Reactions: 3
Took a break from Hinch because the imogenation thread has been wild but bleeping hell that q and a was one massive advert, not even a subtle one. Whose going to use the full product name including brand when sending a question, properly capitalised? Absolutely no one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Posted on previous thread but kept saying error.

So in the video of Ronnie standing against the blocks, Soph says Vest is mowing the lawn and you see a hand stroke Ronnies head with no fake nails....Pampers q&a and theres a thumb nail now?
Also don’t see her tattoo, hand doesn’t look tanned and they’re wearing a ring which in the pampers video she doesn’t have on?

That deffo isn’t her hand.
8A8A764D-B79D-43A4-A982-ED721D723781.jpeg
CD2A01B1-E0B6-466D-B715-84143EDD518E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
HInch's threads move so quickly!! Sometimes I keep up with them and then before I know it, I am 10 threads behind. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right, old news to you guys probably but I've missed it, @shadyessex33 IS BACK!? What a day to be alive. So chuffed you're back. Probably happened ages ago I know but made my day 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
I always thought pampers came out a size smaller as well to deter you from using the supermarket nappies that are literally half the price!
What's the issue with him being in a size 5?
My sons 11.5months and just went into a 5 🤷

Reactions: 1
Posted on previous thread but kept saying error.

So in the video of Ronnie standing against the blocks, Soph says Vest is mowing the lawn and you see a hand stroke Ronnies head with no fake nails....Pampers q&a and theres a thumb nail now?
Oooh great spot!!!

Reactions: 5
That q&a has rattled me I’ve even gone out of my way to give pampers some feedback 😂 lets say very honest feedback 🙈🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.