Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right call me thick here but does that fireplace move or something? On this pic she posted ages ago with her tit star lights the fireplace looks like it’s in the corner of the room but on the lates grid post it’s definitely not? πŸ€”
Yeah I’m sure it’s a plug in that she can move πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
As we know there are a few pages on insta where hinch gets pulled up on a lot of things,but when the owner of this page suddenly looks at her views on one of her posts on hinch & who does she find thats viewed it!! πš‚πš˜πš™πš‘πšœ πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš› 𝚘𝚏 πšŠπš•πš• πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ

π™΄π™³π™Έπšƒ.....πšƒπš‘πš˜πšžπšπš‘πš πš’πš πš‹πšŽπšœπš πš‹πš•πšžπš› 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πšŠπšŒπšŒπš˜πšžπš—πšπšœ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Right call me thick here but does that fireplace move or something? On this pic she posted ages ago with her tit star lights the fireplace looks like it’s in the corner of the room but on the lates grid post it’s definitely not? πŸ€”
Could the white thing to the right be the tv stand but you can only see part of it in this pic?

Reactions: 2
Half of it Jamie eats (because he's still hungry after his baby sized portion) when Soph ain't looking, and a quarter goes on the floor for Henry. Jamie just let's her think Ronnie eats it all πŸ˜‚
I actually think he does eat a lot of it. He is a solid baby.

Guyzzzz I'll be back in bit, gotta put my cloths to bed, read them a bedtime story and sing them the Hinch Song. Might go and give Paul the pine a little Hinch style pat too while I'm at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out of interest (feeling petty) I set my timer for 8 minutes and had an average-speed scroll through her followers. In that time, came across 34 obviously fake/ bot accounts 😳 bearing in mind that’s 8 minutes to click the profile, look at the followers, then snip it to refer back to it...

Interestingly, most of the ones with one follower all have the same follower (a random clothing company with no posts, β€˜items coming soon’ in the bio). The ones following a cluster of people all follow the same people - Grinch, Molly mae Hague, Lewis Hamilton, fearne cotton, Jennifer Anniston (why would she buy followers?!), and often the national trust πŸ˜‚

She/ her followers are deluded if they seriously think there are 3.4m people who love her. At least half of them must be bots/ fake.

Also, the responses to @shadyessex33 comment on her grid post are just beyond πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ β€œWell I’m sure she always tags them any other time” what planet do you live on love?!??!?
They couldn’t comprehend what I was saying because I was speaking like a grown up. Using facts and points instead of swearing and insulting. She even deleted the Hincher’s comment asking where the lamp was from πŸ˜‚ hopefully she’ll wonder why her Queen deleted it and end up here!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What was that rant?? Why does she assume every comment is negative when that was just an observation and could have been agreeing with her comments about just being normal.

Cannot believe her lounge post and not including gifted items... So misleading. Also.. how does someone with anxiety not constantly worry about those sharp edges and glass etc around her baby on the move? I would not be able to have my child around that.
I think at the moment unless it has an arse lick comment - Oh Soph you are my Queen or :love: β€πŸ’‹ etc then she is seeing trolls

That innocuous comment could be just an innocent hincher who is now heartbroken at causing a meltdown

Unless it was one of us bastards lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been trying to zoom in on the clock on her latest grid post..wasn't it posted around 6pm? I don't see the clock hands around 6..looks like 10.45 to me..anyone else?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Guyzzzz I'll be back in bit, gotta put my cloths to bed, read them a bedtime story and sing them the Hinch Song. Might go and give Paul the pine a little Hinch style pat too while I'm at it.
Don’t forget to wank the tap, don’t want him getting jealous hun xox ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This! 100% this. We know she has these things but doesn’t want to admit it. Like we saw her Charlotte Tilbury expensive face cream but she likes to show that she uses β€˜The Ordinary’ range as it’s a fiver and more in line with her β€œshoppers” 😑
So true. Nothing more relatable than a 30 year old who posts on Instagram as a job, has a huge house that is filled with free gifts most people scrimp and save to afford, with 2 top range cars, alongside a husband who doesn't work and a recent holiday to Disneyland and an extortionate honeymoon.

Wants luxury holidays, cars, house and appearance, but loves Primark and Home Bargains. Gullible people will lap it up. Pull the other one.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

It doesn't have a chimney stack so possibly electric with the socket behind

Very well planned marketing plan there. I will cry a bit over a comment and tag everything in my room so you can feel sorry for me and buy it all to earn me more money. Soph we all know you have designer clothes in another wardrobe. It is just your brain dead followers who are blind to your lies. Thank god for stupid people or you wouldn't have all that money

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.