Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake hair
Fake nails
Fake teeth
Fake eyebrows
Fake nails
Fake eyelashes
The list goes on 😂
don’t get me wrong; if you want that work done, if it makes you happy, cool! You do you boo. But don’t pretend to millions of, oftentimes, young impressionable people, that you’ve not.
BOILS MY PISS.

Reactions: 7
don’t get me wrong; if you want that work done, if it makes you happy, cool! You do you boo. But don’t pretend to millions of, oftentimes, young impressionable people, that you’ve not.
BOILS MY PISS.
Exactly! X

Reactions: 1
Ok lets face it Soph when someone makes a million quid out of flogging tit they are not relatable. They are not even in the same ball park as relatabilty :unsure::rolleyes:! So duck off Sophie from the block cos your bleeping not! The sooner your barmy army realise this the better.However I wont be holding my breath

Reactions: 6
Just been told I am not allowed to use HER saying “all the best” 😂😂😂😂 can’t make this tit up. Her followers are something else! They don’t know how to react to me because I’m actually being sensible and not insulting or swearing 😂
My snide account was blocked after I left a comment..no swearing or hate just asking a cheeky question. I got called a dick and a jealous witch by 2 of her sheep yet I was the one who was blocked? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What was that rant?? Why does she assume every comment is negative when that was just an observation and could have been agreeing with her comments about just being normal.

Cannot believe her lounge post and not including gifted items... So misleading. Also.. how does someone with anxiety not constantly worry about those sharp edges and glass etc around her baby on the move? I would not be able to have my child around that.

Reactions: 7
Okay I’m sure hinchys trolling is trollzzzz she knows that we love her food stories for a laugh....But please tell me why does she freeze ellas pouches to make ice lollies when they are the simplest easiest thing to make from scratch at home 😬 I literally cannot deal with her 🤣
I also decided against the gin for lunch and made a frozen daiquiri instead
CHEERS 🍹
She freezes them because SS froze yoghurts the other day. If one does something, the other must follow. It’s law.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what post did ma mad freda comment on I want to ask her did she enjoy her bbqs ar her daughters in lockdown😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fake hair
Fake nails
Fake teeth
Fake eyebrows
Fake nails
Fake eyelashes
The list goes on 😂
Fake life??

I never really took much notice of Lardsomes but when he runs up the stairs and lies on the bed he is actually panting! Cruel I think

Reactions: 3
She will NOT change her home for anyone, not even the 3.4mil followers guyyyszz!!! Oh but apart from having a massive extension, new kitchen, garage refurb and new garden furniture every week 🤭 And to prove it she will show a picture of her lounge but not tag all the gifted items that are in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ma Barker needs to pipe the duck down, knowing full well she was breaking lockdown rules but probably still clapping for the NHS. Go crawl back to your house your daughter is probably paying for you bellend.
And Ronnie on his mat when Henry passed has obviously been on the floor before and probably got a tail swipe in the eye, he cowered his head to the side. Teach Heavysnomes to stay off his mat you absolute melt Grinch.
She knows she’s been given a hard time last few days so had a day off and then started the woe is me posts, predictable as duck 🙄
Tomorrow will be ‘new day new me’ bollocks 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Out of interest (feeling petty) I set my timer for 8 minutes and had an average-speed scroll through her followers. In that time, came across 34 obviously fake/ bot accounts 😳 bearing in mind that’s 8 minutes to click the profile, look at the followers, then snip it to refer back to it...

Interestingly, most of the ones with one follower all have the same follower (a random clothing company with no posts, ‘items coming soon’ in the bio). The ones following a cluster of people all follow the same people - Grinch, Molly mae Hague, Lewis Hamilton, fearne cotton, Jennifer Anniston (why would she buy followers?!), and often the national trust 😂

She/ her followers are deluded if they seriously think there are 3.4m people who love her. At least half of them must be bots/ fake.

Also, the responses to @shadyessex33 comment on her grid post are just beyond 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Well I’m sure she always tags them any other time” what planet do you live on love?!??!?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.