Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another random tag on her account!!!!
This guys follows her apparently, and all the other people he's tagged have nothing connected to Grinch. Even on his profile there's nothing to show he's interested in her.
She sure attracts them don't she?!!! 😆😆😆

20200520_202615.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How she organised her cupboards really bothers me. Why have plates in the same cupboard as lentils and on the same shelf as cocoa powder. Why?? That’s the most random assortment of stuff
View attachment 134218
Because all her other cupboards are full of cloffs n cleaning shizz. Can you remember her MIL looking in them all in total despair because she had no actual food?

Reactions: 4
She's just frustrated as she's bleeping dying to show her designer bags/clothes/shoes off to compete with the Instagram huns but can't risk it as she needs to keep up the Home Bargains/B&M persona
This! 100% this. We know she has these things but doesn’t want to admit it. Like we saw her Charlotte Tilbury expensive face cream but she likes to show that she uses ‘The Ordinary’ range as it’s a fiver and more in line with her “shoppers” 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This! 100% this. We know she has these things but doesn’t want to admit it. Like we saw her Charlotte Tilbury expensive face cream but she likes to show that she uses ‘The Ordinary’ range as it’s a fiver and more in line with her “shoppers” 😡
Was there not a Louis Vuitton bag and belt at some point that she tried to put out of Shot for a picture with her ‘hincher’?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really naffed up her house when the extension was built - she could have had a bigger kitchen, for example, seeing they don't use the dining room, apart from showing off dusty napkins/plates and urns

She should have had a designer in seeing she was famous Mrs Hinch et al - she would have had more storage for her minkies then

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣 The bit where she likes her home and it won't change, neither will she 🤣🤣🤣 OK love! Well you have changed your bleeping house and your face and your tits! And your attitude stinks along with your fanny! Go have a wash!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just been told I am not allowed to use HER saying “all the best” 😂😂😂😂 can’t make this tit up. Her followers are something else! They don’t know how to react to me because I’m actually being sensible and not insulting or swearing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
🤣🤣🤣 The bit where she likes her home and it won't change, neither will she 🤣🤣🤣 OK love! Well you have changed your bleeping house and your face and your tits! And your attitude stinks along with your fanny! Go have a wash!!
I didn’t realise she’d had that much work done on herself!

Does Jamie say in the background "See you later mate, thanks for coming" Is that another sneaky visitation from friends or family or more on call builders doing unplanned alterations?!
Did he not say, “thanks for coming IN”?? 🧐

She has an astounding lack of self awareness. It's a bleeping wardrobe. Get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.