Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give the kid a sandwich, it takes a minute to butter a bit of bread and stick some cheese on it. Bloody hell you can even get pre grated cheese if you really don't have the time or can't be arsed to stand and grate it.

Also, Ronnie was not upset about the dog going you silly bloody cow, he's nervous as duck that it's coming past him and is probably more upset that you're more interested in that poxy dog than your human child!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When was the last time Henry got walked? 😤
When they went pissy stick hunting, when she wanted a boat and also on the where do lakes go saga (they could have been the same walk though)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I’ve been blocked by Mario. He obviously doesn’t like me taking the piss out of his Queen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve been blocked by Mario. He obviously doesn’t like me taking the piss out of his Queen 😂
Who do they think they are? What's it to them when you comment on another gram

Anyway the twonk is supposedly having a week off the gram, obviously not

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who do they think they are? What's it to them when you comment on another gram

Anyway the twonk is supposedly having a week off the gram, obviously not
Giving his massive six head a wobble on our Soph’s behalf

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The mirror videos - only had a hair band around her wrist and the manky jumper/long sleeve black top
“Cooking” videos - the thin bracelet - no sleeves
The amazing magic finger clicking videos - the thicker bracelet - no sleeves.

🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s the female version of American Psycho I swear. I bet she’s even got mirrors on her bedroom ceiling

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What an amazing woman your friend is. My beautiful friend has said the same to me, but I'm at the beginning of the journey and not quite at IVF yet, so I am hoping with all my might I won't need it. Good luck with the birth, I hope you enjoy every moment with your precious new baby when they arrive ♥♥♥
aww thank you lovely!!
the absolute very best of luck to you in your journey xxx

Reactions: 2
My dog had a dodgy tit today, the resemblance to Sophlora's curry was just uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My 7 month old loves Thai green curry, but y’know, cooked properly (from an actual recipe :eek:) and for dinner!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with eating curry when it’s hot, actually, the capsicum helps to regulate the body temperature in hotter weather/climates 🤓 just like drinking a hot cuppa

Reactions: 14
Guise - I hope she doesn't keep approaching that tit box (no I don't mean Jamie) and filming it cos they are gonna duck off quick sharp

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Honestly just give the kid a ham sandwich and some cheese dunkers and be done with it. Who cooks like this for their child every lunch time? Dinner time is when I cook our main meals!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with eating curry when it’s hot, actually, the capsicum helps to regulate the body temperature in hotter weather/climates 🤓 just like drinking a hot cuppa
I love a hot cup of tea in this weather. My husband thinks I’m mad. I’m not sure Hinch would have thought about this when she was cooking 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.