Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably nips in for a takeaway when Sophie sends him to do the shopping. No man could survive on those tiny portions.
He's probably bleeping desperate for Maccy's to reopen so he can have a cheeky box of 20 nuggets on the way home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He probably nips in for a takeaway when Sophie sends him to do the shopping. No man could survive on those tiny portions.
Wonder if she goes up to him and sniffs him for any tell tale signs, like Phoebe does in Friends when they all came back from London and she went up to Joey and said you ate beef!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The irony of that beautiful song is totally lost on her as she stares at herself lovingly in the mirror.

#I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love
It's time that I realize
That there are some with no home, not a nickel to loan
Could it be really me, pretending that they're not alone?#

SMH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god that portion 😂 I could never eat all that myself! I assume babies just take what they can? Or is that wrong?

I have seen so many TV shows with overweight people who said they love their mum or whoever but to them lots of food = love so they got overfed as kids and continued to adulthood. Hope that doesn’t happen to Ron Ron. I know someone who has a terrible relationship with food, eats until they’re sick sometimes and gorges on chocolate whenever it’s around. They think it’s partly because their mum made them clear their plate of massive portions no matter how full they were and withheld treats if they didn’t. Similar thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
All I want to know is
WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST MAKE A CHEESE SANDWHICH FOR LUNCH?

who wants to piss around eating curry when it’s 25 degrees out, she’s such a cucumber nob
I always thought that you made like a little dinner then they had something abit more filling at tea time to keep them full for later on so they don’t wake as much as well as a bottle maybe ?

Reactions: 7
How she organised her cupboards really bothers me. Why have plates in the same cupboard as lentils and on the same shelf as cocoa powder. Why?? That’s the most random assortment of stuff
4C2F3B71-1311-4AC2-A2CF-BA0B5679578F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jamie must be always starving with those portions she gives him. I wonder if he polishes off Ronnie's meals when Soph is in the kitchen washing up. Then pretends to be amazed and excited for Soph that little Ronnie really loved the meal she made and has eaten it all 😂
THAT EXPLAINS SO MUCH!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always thought that you made like a little dinner then they had something abit more filling at tea time to keep them full for later on so they don’t wake as much as well as a bottle maybe ?
Not a clue my fellow troll I’m not a mother so can’t really say to that one... but my logic would be something simple during the day because they’re active and you want to spend time with your sprogg....
but then again we are talking about little old soph!

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she must be on another planet.. Henry the tank nearly knocks Ronnie over, Ronnie flinches then sits and stares blankly without any expression and she’s rubbing his leg tell him that Henry will be back soon, as if Ronnie is distraught that Henry’s not sat next to him.

It’s totally bizarre, she’s created this relationship between them that just doesn’t exist, but you know the nutty hinchers are showering her with ‘omg they are brothers/besties’ ‘look how much Ronnie loves him’ messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh here we go! She’s never felt a love like it. Fucks sake. She is such a sociopath. Saying and doing all the things she thinks “normal” people do

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly think she must be on another planet.. Henry the tank nearly knocks Ronnie over, Ronnie flinches then sits and stares blankly without any expression and she’s rubbing his leg tell him that Henry will be back soon, as if Ronnie is distraught that Henry’s not sat next to him.

It’s totally bizarre, she’s created this relationship between them that just doesn’t exist, but you know the nutty hinchers are showering her with ‘omg they are brothers/besties’ ‘look how much Ronnie loves him’ messages.

Totally agree. I love child and animal bonds. I work with animals and have a young son and dog and they are inseparable. German shepherd so protective, loyal and affectionate. They spend all their time together, she hates him out of her sight and he always says she’s his best friend. She’s 4 and he’s 5, they’ve grown together.
Henry does not care for Ronnie one bit. It’s all in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That poor little lad looked frightened when that lard arse pushed past him. Ronniedawjusmans literally couldn’t give a duck that Henry went away “don’t worry he’ll come back” stop trying to force a bond between the dog and the baby. So desperate for Ronnie to love Henry the way you do it’s sickening to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Okay I’m sure hinchys trolling is trollzzzz she knows that we love her food stories for a laugh....But please tell me why does she freeze ellas pouches to make ice lollies when they are the simplest easiest thing to make from scratch at home 😬 I literally cannot deal with her 🤣
I also decided against the gin for lunch and made a frozen daiquiri instead
CHEERS 🍹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay I’m sure hinchys trolling is trollzzzz she knows that we love her food stories for a laugh....But please tell me why does she freeze ellas pouches to make ice lollies when they are the simplest easiest thing to make from scratch at home 😬 I literally cannot deal with her 🤣
I also decided against the gin for lunch and made a frozen daiquiri instead
CHEERS 🍹
She's copying off SS - she does that for Rex

That poor little lad looked frightened when that lard arse pushed past him. Ronniedawjusmans literally couldn’t give a duck that Henry went away “don’t worry he’ll come back” stop trying to force a bond between the dog and the baby. So desperate for Ronnie to love Henry the way you do it’s sickening to be honest
She will do this with him his whole life. He will be moulded into loving everything SHE loves, never being allowed to develop his own little personality. It’s the Sophie show after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When was the last time Henry got walked? 😤
By the size of the f@cker not since the lockdown started.
That dinner is absolutely disgusting, I never fed my 3 anything like that. It makes me sad coz its not like she’s just a new Mum learning, but a selfish dick trying to make content for the gram. I also think there is a cookbook or parenting guide in the pipeline.
Zophie put the shagging phone down and play with your baby, you will never get this time back. As for Vestlife you are enabling this, get a grip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.