Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think you should shake your coconut milk a bit more Soph, made what looked like cat vomit look even worse 🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot_20200520-131802.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tiny tsp of thai green curry paste, and a whole can of coconut milk! It's gonna taste of nothing.

Also idk why you'd choose green - green thai curry is hotter than the red one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kid will be huge soon eating more than his parents do

Also, I wanted to puke just looking at that concoction. I certainly wouldn’t buy her cook book🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she trying to show Ronnie and Henry are best buds? Henry walks past him and Ronnie barely acknowledges him, if anything looks a bit nervous. What's funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He was saying it to the dog because it ran out into the garden to get away from her voice. Jamie is mad like that, he’s just a laugh a minute kinda guuuuuyyyyy
While she was pregnant her and the Lard were waiting for Vest to return from “work”, Lard went bounding up to Vest when he opened the door and I distinctly heard him say “Hello son”, so it’s both of them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
👏 Exactly could you be arsed 😂
Im Not being Funny it’s 1:30 and I’m thinking of having Gin for lunch Because it’s bleeping roasting today 😂

Im Not being Funny it’s 1:30 and I’m thinking of having Gin for lunch Because it’s bleeping roasting today 😂
Also why did she put rice on the side as well as in the curry. Poor kids going to be bloated as hell in 20 minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here we go with the never known a love like it 🙄🙄🙄

What the duck is that curry?! I've never seen anything so rank. It doesn't even look like curry!

Why is she always so surprised she's 'even' got a bowl too?! If you made enough for the 3 of ya then you're gonna have a bowl aren't you, bleeping twit waffle!
Jamie must be always starving with those portions she gives him. I wonder if he polishes off Ronnie's meals when Soph is in the kitchen washing up. Then pretends to be amazed and excited for Soph that little Ronnie really loved the meal she made and has eaten it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When I saw the curry I actually sped over here for the comments🤣 I’m not a brilliant cook but he’ll fire I can follow a recipe. That poor little baby-never knowing good tasting food

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All I want to know is
WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST MAKE A CHEESE SANDWHICH FOR LUNCH?

who wants to piss around eating curry when it’s 25 degrees out, she’s such a cucumber nob
I know. If I’m feeling adventurous the kids lunch is pasta salad or scrambled egg. Otherwise it’s just a sandwich, sausage roll, dunkers etc! She makes stuff much harder for herself. We have a proper meal at tea time (or dinner time if you’re not from the north lol)

Reactions: 26
I know this has been mentioned in the past about Tulisa and i will mention it again for the newbies to this thread. Soph has been going on about being trolled and bullied. Lets have a look the attached picture when Soph decided to criticize Tulisa's appearance.
We all know Soph reads Tattle and i think its about time many others saw Soph for the nasty individual she is.
A few years ago her nail mate Tracy didn't like her either, seems to be a common denominator......she goes by the name of Soph
I think the phrase is "Reap what you sow".

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Has anyone seen Joe Swash insta? He has put a lovely message on to Nanny Fran so I’m sure that’s why Stacey isn’t on today.

Reactions: 21
The way that child looked at that fat dog as it waddled past, you could tell he was nervous of it. Bet that absolute tank has knocked the poor little git over a few times already ☹
100% agree! She can't seem to read her own sons face or body language. He didn't look the slighest bit upset he was leaving he looked nervous and moved out of his way so he didnt get knocked over!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The hottest day of the year and she's making a bleeping curry and running around in a fleecy jumper! You honestly couldn't make this tit up! Make Ronnie a sandwich even throw on a few crisps and get him out in the garden. Oh and soph that curry looked absolutely disgusting 🤢 all that effort just for the gram! Just let that little boy live a little and STOP bleeping prodding at him constantly. She will end up with worse than a busted lip when he's older if she keeps going the way she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jamie must be always starving with those portions she gives him. I wonder if he polishes off Ronnie's meals when Soph is in the kitchen washing up. Then pretends to be amazed and excited for Soph that little Ronnie really loved the meal she made and has eaten it all 😂
He probably nips in for a takeaway when Sophie sends him to do the shopping. No man could survive on those tiny portions.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
100% agree! She can't seem to read her own sons face or body language. He didn't look the slighest bit upset he was leaving he looked nervous and moved out of his way so he didnt get knocked over!
He was BRACING when the dog rolled past. Like someone else has said, that dog has def knocked that poor kid over before.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.