Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Miss Mops, posted a video of her telling off her child for using makeup, but the child was naked, it has been removed and LMM has posted up a semi-rant post
I saw the rant, and how she was victimising herself, and completely missing the point of why she was reported or messaged.
Soph has taught her well on redirection.

Reactions: 7
That is a spaniel.
A. Spaniel.

How you can make a spaniel so depressed that he is unresponsive to his owners and usual interactions is beyond me.

I’ve always had spaniels. They are goofy, bouncy halfwits (none of mine have been bright although I know some are!)

If my dog can turned around he would be happy to see me and wagging his tail when I came back into his view! Not responding in the morning when he hasn’t seen them all night? That’s odd and actually quite concerning. He must be so very unhappy. ☹

He is just an accessory, a pretend baby to her. All her lip service and adoration is irrelevant. She doesn’t interact with him in the right way ☹
His own room, personalised blankets, toys, bowls...
None of that is important. He needs play, stimulation, exercise and proper affection.

It’s quite astonishing and very sad that she has managed to depress a spaniel.
Absolutely this, he was their accessory before Ron Ron came along. You can tell by the way they had photos of him dressed as a cowboy done 🙄 Be nice to spend all day doing as you please but if you take on the responsibility of a pet then you meet their needs. 2.5hrs out of my day, most days, is spent exercising my 2 because that’s what they need. It’s what I knew when I got them and it’s a daily part of our family life. I’ve said it before, Henry could have a good run out in the morning and a family walk later on. Walking on a lead next to a pram isn’t enough for him, clearly by his size.

Reactions: 5
Why the duck does she make that baby play behind the bleeping sofa. Get rid of that god awful bleeping coffee table and let him have his toys EVERYWHERE!!
Tidy up after he’s gone down for the night you complete and utter bleeping cretin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How fast does the bloody grass grow in Maldon? Uncle Vesta only cut it on Monday didn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm in agony with my sciatic nerve being pinched. So can't be arsed for Soph's bullshit today. Good news though it makes me extra crabby so my inner witch will come right out.

So with that said,

I hope she goes flying over those blocks, and breaks her new urn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s really missing out on the delights of cheese on toast, spaghetti on toast or even bloody thinly spread Nutella on toast (got to have less sugar than those ellas kitchen pouch pieces of tit) and don’t even get me started on the lovely varieties of sandwiches he could be tucking into, rather than eating cat sick every meal time!

What’s wrong with a potato waffle with cheese and beans ffs!

Also.....I love a salmon spread sandwich 😍

Reactions: 16
I love the playtime company after getting soft play and ball pit from them. But for a baby almost 1 and supposedly pulling himself up etc, she could have gotten one of the others!! The step and slide is fab and the castle soft play is great as well. AND it comes in grey and white so not going to ruin her colour scheme. They do take up quite a bit of room but who cares if kids are having fun! They’ve got a big enough house for him to have more room than just behind that sofa, which will probs be the reason she has only gotten the ‘space saving’ one so she won’t have to move any of her other shite. Can’t wait until Ronnie is storming around causing absolute havoc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Tattle go down then? or was it my comp
Yeah and I was writing a really witty post, and then it didn't save half of what I wrote.

I'm blaming Soph. I blame her for a lot of stuff.

He’s really missing out on the delights of cheese on toast, spaghetti on toast or even bloody thinly spread Nutella on toast (got to have less sugar than those ellas kitchen pouch pieces of tit) and don’t even get me started on the lovely varieties of sandwiches he could be tucking into, rather than eating cat sick every meal time!

What’s wrong with a potato waffle with cheese and beans ffs!

Also.....I love a salmon spread sandwich 😍

Ok, I may have to re-evaluate our long standing friendship. Salmon paste sandwiches. Its like I don't even know you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very new to tattle and just caught up with the Mrs H threads! If I ranted about her i'd be here all day! The 3.4mil followers she doesnt know how she's got:rolleyes: I can see around 10,000 were purchased on 7th May, (one of my jobs in marketing/social media points me in the directions of how to spot purchased followers/comments etc!)trying to look back a bit further too
Also the portion size today WTF I eat a 2 egg omelette with veg that size and i'm 32 not under 1! One more thing, in this heat, take the boys nappy off obvs dont post it on your stories Soph, my boy in this heat, stripped off and loving it running about, she clearly cares more about the Essex grey furniture getting ruined!
Anyway thanks for the laugh so far and glad to have found you lovely guyyyzzzzz. And Hi Soph we know you read it all

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.