Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even making him a sandwich I bet she’d rip the arse out of it. A 4 deck chicken club sandwich for an 11month old. With a side of kettle chips.

She is the definition of “all or nothing”
😭😭😭😭 Or she'd make him his very own afternoon tea, complete with a cake stand just for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just realised who she reminds me of when she’s with Ronnie.. Petunia and Dudley Dursley from Harry Potter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can someone inbox me and tell me who reported LMM?! I just checked her stories and someone she defended just trashed her it sounds like?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m not a bad cook. I don’t enjoy it but I’m a decent cook and a great baker....
My youngest tells me regularly that school dinners are nicer than my cooking. 🤯😭

And no, he doesnt go to a fancy school with an artisan kitchen. He has bog standard, bland lunches that are better than mine, apparently. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Kids really can crush your self esteem sometimes 😂
When my youngest was 8 he told me I needed to shave my mustache infront of a load of other moms. Fortunately they all sympathised and agreed with me that kids are arseholes 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😭😭😭😭 Or she'd make him his very own afternoon tea, complete with a cake stand just for him.
Scones with clotted cream and individual.cucumber sandwiches cut into finger shapes. All laid out on a miniture picnic bench that Uncle Dave sent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No doubt grinch got hers for FREE like she does everything else!
Fucks sake! She really is unbelievable. She’s letting them use her son to advertise, all the while she will be getting money from them when people use her money off code. So she needs to tag that pic as add on her stories!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly. I don't know what annoys me more. The fact she cant spell Bought. Or the fact she is asking people how to write a list in a book?!
Shoot me now
Pisses me right off when they say brought instead of bought.
"I brought a house", "I brought a new cleaning product." 🤦‍♀️
I just want to grab hold of these people and give them a knuckle sandwich when ever I read these dumb heads spelling it incorrectly. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just can’t look at posts with Ronnie without seeing them both ten mins before trying to get him stood/sat right so they can take a perfect picture. He definitely didn’t climb up those blocks himself.

Reactions: 11
I’m absolutely living for it that she had to buy them herself after 3 months of dropping hints 😂 she will be raging, after all in her mind she is the Queen of insta! Even her BFF Stace got them for free, along with her paddling pool. A lot of the big baby companies don’t seem interested in gifting her stuff, which with her following size speaks volumes of what they think of her parenting style 😂😂😂
Just goes to show that she can fanny about trying to be mum of the year all she wants, she's still known for doing cleaning 😂 I still chuckle at the time she mentioned Lee from Blue and then he talked about her in a story, and the woman he was with went "Mrs Hinch, the cleaning lady" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Scones with clotted cream and individual.cucumber sandwiches cut into finger shapes. All laid out on a miniture picnic bench that Uncle Dave sent

You're welcome Soph for next week's content. Make sure to credit us 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No doubt grinch got hers for FREE like she does everything else!
Doesn't sound like she got them free - going off this from the company
VVV

"Look how happy little Ronnie is with his new soft play set from us 🥰🙌🏼✨
Thanks so much @mrshinchhome for ordering from us and sharing your soft play we appreciate it so much! ❤"

Reactions: 6
I just can’t look at posts with Ronnie without seeing them both ten mins before trying to get him stood/sat right so they can take a perfect picture. He definitely didn’t climb up those blocks himself.
As my username says.... she was my inspiration behind it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doesn't sound like she got them free - going off this from the company
VVV

"Look how happy little Ronnie is with his new soft play set from us 🥰🙌🏼✨
Thanks so much @mrshinchhome for ordering from us and sharing your soft play we appreciate it so much! ❤"
Is it the company Stacey got hers from? At the time they said they were collaborating with Hinch for something - assuming Ronnie’s 1st birthday - not maybe she’s realised, for once, it’s probably not a good idea to get something like this gifted and just reach into her own pocket this time.

Reactions: 2
Here we go again 🙄🙄🙄
what are you doing...... what are you doing........ what are you doing...... WHAT ARE YOU DOING........
All said whilst stroking the poor kid red raw and laughing like the bleeping child catcher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Pisses me right off when they say brought instead of bought.
"I brought a house", "I brought a new cleaning product." 🤦‍♀️
I just want to grab hold of these people and give them a knuckle sandwich when ever I read these dumb heads spelling it incorrectly. 🙄🙄

I tune out most of what she says or does as it annoys the duck out of me

I also have Misophonia so sounds annoy me greatly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.