Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here and having been reading these posts! I used to back in the day really enjoy following her but stopped a while ago due to all the ads and her annoying voice!!
I have the same dog at her and is no where near as over weight as Henry. Spaniels need lots of Exercise even the show cockers like hers. I noticed a while ago she was crying because she had Henry put under a general anaesthetic to do health checks. I asked a family member who is a vet and they said he couldn’t understand why they would have him under a general just for a general check?! Surely that’s incredibly dangerous and completely unnecessary. I remember replying to her asking what sort of things are they checking but obviously she didn’t reply because it wasn’t a kiss arse message from someone!!
My betting is that it was for a hip check. Our GSD has bad hip dysplasia and was put under to check what was going on. It wasn't a decision our vet took lightly either.
Some dogs naturally sit with their back legs like Henry, but it's also a classic sign of HD, and Cockers are a breed thats susceptible.
If that was the reason, then keeping his weight down is majorly important to help his joints! If our dog even teeters over 31kg, then the vet passes comment, which we completely agree with, so we keep a careful eye and exercise accordingly. PinochiSoph told everyone that the vet said he was an ideal weight though 🙄
Also, as a double coated dog why does she have him fully clipped? His fringe fine, but all over? Their double coats, kept natural, actually keep them cool in this hot weather, once clipped they find it harder to regulate their temperature. I'm speaking from a double coated breed owner too, so for once its nice to see him as he should be! Plus, it hides his rolls 😂

Reactions: 3
Same, I'm a nosy cow and need to know 😂
Little Miss Mops, posted a video of her telling off her child for using makeup, but the child was naked, it has been removed and LMM has posted up a semi-rant post

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She finally got Ronnie some blocks I see. I suspect she didn’t buy them or got some kind of discount as the company already has a discount code set up for Hinchers. I would like to see Ronnie actually playing on it rather than being plonked on.

Reactions: 7
Just goes to show that she can fanny about trying to be mum of the year all she wants, she's still known for doing cleaning 😂 I still chuckle at the time she mentioned Lee from Blue and then he talked about her in a story, and the woman he was with went "Mrs Hinch, the cleaning lady" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And being a tit mum... Sorry not sorry, she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s too expensive for the tight witch to buy starting from £18 for cleanser and what’s she using £5 stuff?
Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it’s automatically better...I love that stuff it’s all natural and well that’s not really hinchys thing now is it? The more chemicalS the better!
She uses it cuz its got grey packaging.

• Haha
Okay Hinchy so you can spend this glorious day scrubbing tiny pieces of food out of a crevice in the oven... which quite frankly doesnt need doing (if she saw my oven she would probably cry)
I'm gonna take my 11 month out into the garden and let him play and explore. ATVB ...dick.

Reactions: 8
Pisses me right off when they say brought instead of bought.
"I brought a house", "I brought a new cleaning product." 🤦‍♀️
I just want to grab hold of these people and give them a knuckle sandwich when ever I read these dumb heads spelling it incorrectly. 🙄🙄
tit I wrote brought on my post on here the other day , knuckle sandwich coming my way in 3 2 1 ...... 🤣😅😂

• Haha
Exactly.
Ours is a dinky Lab and her tail goes like mad even if you look at her😊 she leaves my other half alone when he first gets up because he’s a miserable git until he’s woken up but me, she jumps up at me, pushes into me and her tail goes like mad because I’ve been away from her so long 😊
Our little Labrador (she's a dwarfed Lab, we call her a Dinkydor) first thing in the morning, when we get home, frankly just walking round the house, all you can hear is dinkdinkdinkdink as she wags her tail against ALL THE THINGS. She's so wriggly and bouncy & happy. You just don't see Henry behaving that way and it's sad. The only time he seems to get animated it going to bed?? What IS that??
Someone having a pop at Mrs Hinch and her family bbqs

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I tune out most of what she says or does as it annoys the duck out of me

I also have Misophonia so sounds annoy me greatly
I have had misophonia too for many years but it’s only been recently that voices(not just Hinch’s) have set it off but hers is def a big trigger. If I’ve left the volume on and hear her inadvertently it’s awful!

I wish she’d let him play in the actual living room area, rather than just stuffed behind the couch
Me too, just move the pissing table behind the sofa and then put his bits in its place. If they did that they they would be comfy on the sofa and not laying on the floor.

Reactions: 2
Banging on about her oven... it’s called a combi oven “I believe”. duck off, hun
"One believes it's a combi oven, for the use of fan assisted heat cooking and in theory, microwaving delicate thinly cut Italian pasta strips, diced to size, marinaded in a sweet tangy organic tomato glaze, to be eaten only from a tempered glass dish, with a convenient elegant handle and spout"

I believe you only use it to warm your bleeping spaghetti in a jug hinch mayte.. sit the duck down and shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 134998
I am ashamed of how long I spent looking for it but I will sleep better tonight 😂😂 ATV

That is a spaniel.
A. Spaniel.

How you can make a spaniel so depressed that he is unresponsive to his owners and usual interactions is beyond me.

I’ve always had spaniels. They are goofy, bouncy halfwits (none of mine have been bright although I know some are!)

If my dog turned around he would be happy to see me and wagging his tail when I came back into his view! Not responding in the morning when he hasn’t seen them all night? That’s odd and actually quite concerning. He must be so very unhappy. ☹

He is just an accessory, a pretend baby to her. All her lip service and adoration is irrelevant. She doesn’t interact with him in the right way ☹
His own room, personalised blankets, toys, bowls...
None of that is important. He needs play, stimulation, exercise and proper affection.

It’s quite astonishing and very sad that she has managed to depress a spaniel.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Exactly.

Our little Labrador (she's a dwarfed Lab, we call her a Dinkydor) first thing in the morning, when we get home, frankly just walking round the house, all you can hear is dinkdinkdinkdink as she wags her tail against ALL THE THINGS. She's so wriggly and bouncy & happy. You just don't see Henry behaving that way and it's sad. The only time he seems to get animated it going to bed?? What IS that??
Dinkydor got me like 🥺 how cute

Also gutted I’ve never heard anyone called Matalan ‘Mataland’ why have I missed this???? I didn’t know this was a thing 🤣 a bleeping stupid one at that but still MATALAND 😆 thank you Bellend Barker for opening my eyes to this 👏🏼

Also Ronnie is just screaming out for a potato waffle and a few beans, for fucks sake nowt wrong with a bit of freezer tapas Hinch....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.