Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dinkydor got me like 🥺 how cute

Also gutted I’ve never heard anyone called Matalan ‘Mataland’ why have I missed this???? I didn’t know this was a thing 🤣 a bleeping stupid one at that but still MATALAND 😆 thank you Bellend Barker for opening my eyes to this 👏🏼

Also Ronnie is just screaming out for a potato waffle and a few beans, for fucks sake nowt wrong with a bit of freezer tapas Hinch....

Freezer tapas... I'm dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My betting is that it was for a hip check. Our GSD has bad hip dysplasia and was put under to check what was going on. It wasn't a decision our vet took lightly either.
Some dogs naturally sit with their back legs like Henry, but it's also a classic sign of HD, and Cockers are a breed thats susceptible.
If that was the reason, then keeping his weight down is majorly important to help his joints! If our dog even teeters over 31kg, then the vet passes comment, which we completely agree with, so we keep a careful eye and exercise accordingly. PinochiSoph told everyone that the vet said he was an ideal weight though 🙄
Also, as a double coated dog why does she have him fully clipped? His fringe fine, but all over? Their double coats, kept natural, actually keep them cool in this hot weather, once clipped they find it harder to regulate their temperature. I'm speaking from a double coated breed owner too, so for once its nice to see him as he should be! Plus, it hides his rolls 😂
That makes sense thank you for clarifying! I wish she would have just said that there will be new dog owners like me thinking damnnnn should my dog be put under a GA for a health check!!
I don’t get it either. It’s because she is far too lazy and far to busy editing her videos to comb him daily! My dog has a traditional show groom. Never understand why people buy long haired dogs & have them cut so short! He is so over weight I feel so sorry for him.

Reactions: 1
I'd much rather a Farmfoods specialty feast than the shite she serves us, looks like something a cat has both vomited and omitted from their neither regions five times over...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the dog groomers by me seem to be back working, dunno why she can’t get Henry’s hair trimmed 🤷‍♀️
Dunno why she couldn’t do him herself if she doesn’t want to take him. My old man got a lockdown cut. Looks a bit of a twit, how is it I can clip out an entire horse but monumentally cock up trimming an old dog. That didn’t even move 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t even blame him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Very new to tattle and just caught up with the Mrs H threads! If I ranted about her i'd be here all day! The 3.4mil followers she doesnt know how she's got:rolleyes: I can see around 10,000 were purchased on 7th May, (one of my jobs in marketing/social media points me in the directions of how to spot purchased followers/comments etc!)trying to look back a bit further too
Also the portion size today WTF I eat a 2 egg omelette with veg that size and i'm 32 not under 1! One more thing, in this heat, take the boys nappy off obvs dont post it on your stories Soph, my boy in this heat, stripped off and loving it running about, she clearly cares more about the Essex grey furniture getting ruined!
Anyway thanks for the laugh so far and glad to have found you lovely guyyyzzzzz. And Hi Soph we know you read it all
Wowwww. Can’t believe you can tell when she bought followers and how many! So interesting thank you for sharing :) I am new to this too so not sure how you can tell if someone has bought but I always wondered how she got all those followers!!! 😫😫

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wowwww. Can’t believe you can tell when she bought followers and how many! So interesting thank you for sharing :) I am new to this too so not sure how you can tell if someone has bought but I always wondered how she got all those followers!!! 😫😫

she definitely buys them, i think she even had one instance (can’t remember if it was the 7th or not) where she had the day off social media and still got 10k then dropped back down to 3k-4k the following days

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Very new to tattle and just caught up with the Mrs H threads! If I ranted about her i'd be here all day! The 3.4mil followers she doesnt know how she's got:rolleyes: I can see around 10,000 were purchased on 7th May, (one of my jobs in marketing/social media points me in the directions of how to spot purchased followers/comments etc!)trying to look back a bit further too
Also the portion size today WTF I eat a 2 egg omelette with veg that size and i'm 32 not under 1! One more thing, in this heat, take the boys nappy off obvs dont post it on your stories Soph, my boy in this heat, stripped off and loving it running about, she clearly cares more about the Essex grey furniture getting ruined!
Anyway thanks for the laugh so far and glad to have found you lovely guyyyzzzzz. And Hi Soph we know you read it all
How much does it cost to purchase followers?

Reactions: 2
Tryna wreck it get artificial grass. Cut it short, gets scorched by the sun and then needs to be replaced
it will cost a fortune - oh #gifted
The dog will ruin it, pissing and shitting on it eww

How much does it cost to purchase followers?
Googled it
from around $90 for 1000 or $1350 for 10k followers
Could be more or not in £s, not sure only looked at 1 site

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Come on now soph this is Such a pre recorded q&a and you’ve just been sent a load of questions I’m sure pampers have the answers to on their website
bleeping bafoon will be exhausted after this ‘work’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both her and SS are now posting about danger naps. Where one leads the other follows.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lovely day and the poor baby behind the sofa with the dog what don’t she take the blocks out in garden ffs she’s got a bleeping canopy take the mat out there wtf has he been outside in his paddle baff either no! Fuckkk The duck offf
Had my 10 week old out in the garden all day. Got the baby bath out for her to have a splash in, shes slept and eaten outdoors. Going for a walk later this evening to to wear my 2 year old out. How often does the uk get this lovely hot weather, why spend it indoors

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.