Mrs Hinch #161 barmy army keep their Zoflora housed, whilst cucumber gets Hinchy aroused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows what utter filth the whole family are. Probably sitting next to each other now. The old lady replying, Verucca furiously deleting comments and blocking.

Reactions: 13
Brava/o! Post of the frickin’ day

Reactions: 2
I can’t even catch up atm on what’s been said! Was taking the kids away earlier and some drunk knob head hit my car face on!
Right shit ole night
Her stories fucked me off with the fake trolls
Jamie stop sending her messages! You creepy troll

Reactions: 14
Oh no! That’s awful!! Hope you’re all ok! Fucking drunk drivers make my blood boil!!!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where I can dispose of my husbands body?
Tonight in the hot tub I was catching up on Hinchs stories, the first issue was when he turned to me and said why do you watch her if you don’t like her, I let it pass. Next he says she is really attractive I just hate that old lady filter and I was like yeah she attractive with an ugly sole. He said you jealous? I said no hun. The final straw was when I was updating him on the comment and he said I completly see where she’s coming from, if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. Hun it’s a fucking wardrobe!!!!

Reactions: 36
Right call me thick here but does that fireplace move or something? On this pic she posted ages ago with her shit star lights the fireplace looks like it’s in the corner of the room but on the lates grid post it’s definitely not?
It looks stupid fireplace should be central to a room not the side she ain't got It a fucking Scooby
Guess as it’s not a real fireplace she can stick it anywhere.
Oh she can it's her gaff but it looks shite all lined up next to the tv unit . One of these days she might get a clue. I'm just too tired for Zoph tonight I think lol

Reactions: 3

Bloody hell, stupid question I know, but are you okay?

Wow. I’ll be your alibi mate.. that is grim my other half would never dare!!

Reactions: 1
It looks shite cos there’s so much clutter absolutely everywhere

honestly how she actually dusts it’s wipes is beyond me

it drives me crazy the build up around ornaments but I guess I dust 1% of the times hinch does

Reactions: 1
This is awful, poor you. I hope you’re okay as you can be right now xxx

Email Big Cat Rescue

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.