Mrs Hinch #160 Don’t be fooled by the gifts that I got, I’m still Soph from the block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gifted baby changing table/COD
She seems to have deleted a lot of stuff and taken off her extension stuff?
That fucking moses basket makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty diamond topped pen.
It's the most hideous looking thing I've ever seen. Can't believe she's still putting him down for naps in it either.
It needs taking outside and setting on fire.
Ah yes, you can have a bbq with it Sophzzzzz!

Reactions: 22
I thought he was having his naps in his cotttttttttt now??

Or maybe getting a telling off from when she posted Ronnie playing with the nappy sacks.
or getting told off for cucumber dicks and two finger salutes??

Reactions: 10
See her bezzie SS made the Daily Fail today for ‘getting herself dressed” Grinch is gonna get her flaps in a twist now coz she’s been trying so hard to get recognised like the cucumber cock art and Heavysomnes chicken video. I mean it’s been fucking wild, it really has and just no appreciation for the funny carefree gal she is

Reactions: 19
spot on miss marple that exactly what i have been thinking sorry about the lack of capitals, punctuation and all that crap but i have a vodka and tonic in my other hand and cant be arsed to put it down. just learning guise atv .....another tonic and vodka.

Reactions: 12
Guyzzzzzzz I haven't been on hinch thread for what feels like ages. I popped a baby out (sorry I didnt call him Gary).

Good old Soph is still being an arse nugget I see.

Reactions: 40
e
I don't know why gleam don't just ditch her - I mean, I *know* it's so they can rinse her followers for their money, but it just seems like more hassle.
o
Hasn’t been the same without you shady! Back on top form already I’ve seen
If
It’s a miracle the place hasn’t caught fire with all the naked flames and chemicals she sprays around
If I were her parents I would be asking myself wtf have we done?

Reactions: 5
Guise, can we have a thread suggestion called "ATV = All The Vest" so people don't have to keep asking and also for when Sophie reads here she can cringe a little bit inside?

Guise, can we have a thread suggestion called "ATV = All The Vest" so people don't have to keep asking and also for when Sophie reads here she can cringe a little bit inside?
oh yer as a Post Script - welcome back @shadyessex33 you big pufftaaa X

Reactions: 24
New here, think I'm all caugh up

Just have to say this woman annoys the hell out of me, I don't see why all these dumb people are raving about her. Finally found a place I can moan ay. So glad my cousin is a massive hinch fan (I know, god help her) and shared the petition against this site other wise I would never have know about it hahaha

Reactions: 36
Guyzzzzzzz I haven't been on hinch thread for what feels like ages. I popped a baby out (sorry I didnt call him Gary).

Good old Soph is still being an arse nugget I see.
Congratulations & hello little Tattler! I hope you are both doing well? x

Reactions: 10
Mrs Hinch husband used to work for a firm called car data who scammed customers, this firm was on watch dog and in many papers......he was a top seller he has also appeared on tipping point.........I look at her story in the eve and I’m so bored it the same story every day

Reactions: 30
just kill me now lol

i have a horrible suspicion my daughter is part of the hinch army.............im soo sorry i have failed as a mother but no im still not puttting down my vodka for punctuation....
I don’t care how old she is you need to ground her immediately and invest all your time in re programming her to be an individual again and never to join a cleaning cult again. Please keep us updated on the progress

Reactions: 11
Never a truer word spoken! Have an opinion ffs! I love people who share their opinions, even more so when they’re different to my opinions, I just find it really interesting to know what other people think about different things.

Reactions: 15
Exactly 6.30 is a lie in to me these days

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.