Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
She could at least have given the dog groomer a mention! She goes on about it being great that she can use her platform to tell people about Harry Potter cupboard man so why not the dog groomer?! Oh yeah, she must have had to pay for it 🙄

Reactions: 16

Moaningbum

I followed for a few days 😂 her engagement figures don’t add up when you look at how many likes she gets compared to her following so I think she’s another whose bought followers. Think there’s a thread for her on here.

Who has spare money for followers??? I cant even buy in date Richmond sausages!!....Easter eggs...bread...or just food in general "I really need fresh food @sainsburys @waitrose as my freezer @hotpoint isn't big enough to store all my bargs...I would LOVE a chest freezer ...@hotpoint @Bosch "

• Haha

Sunnyshine

It’s the contradiction of everything that has me riled. I never have been a ‘hincher’ whatever the f you call it it’s my daughter that’s picked the craze up. I just wondered why the hell people care where her dog sleeps.
People are more concerned with the fact the dog sleeps on a bed that’s sprayed with Lenor and Dettol and with tumble dyed sheets in the pillow cases than the fact he sleeps in a bed. Although, i personally think it’s ridiculous for a dog to have its own bedroom. I have a dog, he’s my world and I adore him. I have a spare bedroom, but sleeps downstairs in his dog bed. But each to their own.
And someone pointed out that her dog hasn’t always had a bedroom, so again it’s probably one of her unique selling points, something to make her army talk about.

Cunnyfunt1

That time can't come quick enough can it, when everyone can see the person she really is, and not this sweet innocent woman who just likes to shine her sink, and help people, that she makes out she is. It will happen I guess it will just take time, but everyday people are opening their eyes to her, and joining us over here on tattle😂. It's like all these accounts that defend their queen Sophie, but when they need support, like ava may with her minkeh wax melt drama, and ttlt crying over what stuff she doesnt have like the others do. Where is she to defend and help them, oh yeah that's right laughing all the way to the bank of hinch😂
She worked in sales as I do and the number one thing that gets drummed into you is don’t sell to anyone who is vulnerable. That’s exvatly who she targets. Her so called eBay finds she doesn’t half give the hard sell about why people need them I thought I was watching qvc not instagram. Also this whole hinch yourself happy she is promoting cleaning to deal with anxiety exactly what a councillor would tell you not to do because this is what causes anxiety to turn into also having ocd. She is taking total advantage of vulernable people and she knows it. Also why has she not been done by Instagram of the asa as she constantly just about every post foesnt folllow advertising rules. And this whole acting stupid she is actually very clever.

I

I do not spark joy

We all know how much Hinch loves to spread the dangerous tips, and I mean, what could possibly go wrong here with a dog on the loose 🤦

• Wow
  • Sad

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle
While I can neither confirm or deny being an ex hincher (deny, deny deny!) but I found Tattle googling for more information on the slipped gastric band/risk of arm amputation revelation. Needless to say I immediately fell into a black, or maybe that should be a grey, Hinch hole (not be confused with a Hinch haul)

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Can anybody tell me what to search on here the thread for Life with Lou, I know she’s not up for discussion here, but just watched her stories and LMM has sent her £100 to get a pamper. Only been following her for a few days but I can’t help thinking most of her stories are an indirect “ask” for gifts and help. Might just be my cynical mind 💁‍♀️

• Wow

SeenTheLight

I do agree I have anxiety and when my house is clean it gives me some calm. I also suffer from panic attacks and when I went for cbt I was told do not clean to avoid anxiety as it’s called avoidance and you are just creating a whole new beast to deal with. She has also ripped off the organised mum with the 30 min cleans etc. But the organised mum methods is actually good for ppl with anxiety and ocd as it teaches you balance. I just feel she is doing so much damage to people with mental health issues who are getting sucked in by her.
Exactly. I feel very anxious if the house is a mess because you know that’s when you’ll get an uninvited (and usually unwanted!) visitor. So I Loosely follow TOM Method too - so much healthier for your mental health than Hinch

Just been in home Bargs! I removed all the “Mrs Hinch” recommends shelf tags with that god awful cartoon caricature on! All gone 👋🏼 Everyone do the same! Stop the brain washing!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha!! Not all heroes wear capes

Reactions: 15

Helen

Administrator
Regarding the Mumsnet order, youd have to be doing some pretty awful stuff to get to that point. If someone thinks they can sit here on tattle anonymous but send death threats to MH or sit outside her house intimidating her then tattle wont protect that.
This exactly, if someone was making death threats or similar on tattle then we would pass on the details to the authorities as it's an obligation if someone could be in danger. No one has ever done that on tattle thankfully.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Good morning Sophie GrinchHinch! 🙋‍♀️ So obvious you are here 😂

You're not subtle enough or clever enough to hide it, love 🙄

Things said on here...
1. Henry needs his fur clipped - next day, he's clipped on stories.
2. You don't walk him - next day he's walked on stories. (was that in your garden?) 😂
3. You never acknowledge gifts people send you - next day, you post a story saying you'll thank everyone when you get back from Dublin.

How about you post a nice #ad for the dog groomer? We'll wait....

• Haha

SeenTheLight

New member here and have A LOT to catch up on! I feel So incredibly sorry not only for the people who have been sucked into Hinch’s sales pitches but by the families too. My mum was a cleaning addict too whilst we were growing up. It was a horrible existence for us as we were terrified of even moving a cushion because it would really stress her out. The impact that this ‘craze’ will have is so so damaging but who cares eh, as long as we you have a cupboard of zoflo and a minkeh?!!

Noseybint

So she has anxiety/social anxiety etc. Has a strange man in her home all day. I couldnt have some random "cute 🤢" man in my home all day I'd have to have a friend there or the mr I cant cope

Scotgirl

Wow love all the new members on tattle now especially ex hinchers who have seen the light

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Don't care if this has been discussed

But I'm DISGUSTED
Do the daily mail not include she stamps her feet for negative reviews to be removed?

Gloating over herself yet again. Anyone count how many stories have included self gratification today?

• Angry

Megsx

I got the exact same one for well under £10 in home bargains!

Im a new member, ex hincher. Shes really getting on my nerves now, all the bloody swipes ups, flogging crap, pointless drivel. Henry breaks my heart, a working dog so overweight and he just doesnt seem happy and lively 1 little bit 😥 shes always palming him off to her mothers. Poor boy.
Oh and has she actually bought anything in her house with her own money? Everything is gifted!
This is exactly what got on my nerves with her! she did a story ones tagging everything that was gifted in her house and it was literally everything!! I'd followed her for so long but never realised things like her bed, blinds, drawers etc. were all gifted way before she became this 'big influencer'. And I just thought she's kept that very quiet.