Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donna

MH put up a story not so long ago when cleaning her garage out showing so much stuff that had been sent to her (Gifted) which she had just thrown in a huge box and not even looked at. Alot of the stuff was unknown brands which i guarantee is why she just left them. Why does she not donate all the stuff she doesn't use?

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Her
Why is that interesting?! Not likely she has two other people living there we don't know about 😂 I'll await people's theories though! Unless they're all hers for her many faces.
Bathroom would be full of tooth brushes if it was for how many faces and personalities she has 🤣

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
Yeh the colour does slightly vary from the actual tin.
Let's quietly sit and await the ... 'omg, I touched up my wall and its different colour, my husband will kill me because we only decorated a month ago!' ... Facebook posts

And we shall laugh 😂😂😂
I'm waiting for that Hincher who pink stuffed the coating on her kettle to repaint it with one of these!

• Haha
S

SherlockHuns

View attachment 11424LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.
What a fake. I have a message on my insta regarding her hinch rants where I message her back in October thanking her for speaking out 😂 unfollowed...

• Wow

Aint no time for this

✨✨spoiler alert✨✨

Jamies actually in hosp finally for his operation to get some nuts

hinchy hasnt mentioned when babys due (july btw she got preg in october i worked it out) as i bet my £1 poundland half feathered jess wright lashes, shes going to do a reveal with OK mag????

thoughts?? Ps does anyone even buy mags nowadays

• Haha

Toppsie

Hands up... who made the i_loathe_sales_whore_hinch on IG?

You need to come forward for your award

• Haha
13 hours apart! I'm confused maaate, I'm confused! Now obviously I want to copy everything you do and buy everything you "buy" {cough, cough} Soph so which is it??? Do I buy both? Do I alternate days? Is it brown envelopes in one and white in the other? Maybe I should ask on Facebook and see what everyone else is doing..... 😱😱😱
IMG_20190411_214859_635.jpg
IMG_20190411_214753_976.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Was that the one where she spent 10 minutes literally sobbing into the camera ranting?
If so that's what bought me over.
I'd been sceptical for a while, it was the sudden mass of followers that alerted me. Then TOMM did a story about ASA rules, bought followers and saw her genuinely upset about the messages she'd got and how she had tried to reach out to MH.
I read some threads on Mumsnet, but there it seemed everyone was tiptoeing about not really wanting to say anything.. then saw (who I now know) was the sister being really nasty and realised why.
I'm loving I found tattle, and loving the word is spreading. More and more instagrammers are spreading the word, she cant cover everything for long now.
The funny thing is that it's all fixable. She got her initial followers because she was mildly entertaining, then she got too big for her Chelsea boots.
All she has to do is admit the unsafe practises shes encouraged people to do. She cant fall back on the 'I'm not a cleaner' because anyone with an ounce of a brain cell can research harmful chemicals and read the back of a bottle. She could even sell it like shes had an epiphany (that means a good idea Soph, we know you're reading👀) and just do a week of using hot soapy water and tell people that zoflora and the other crap can still be used, but AFTER you've cleaned... but nope! Cant risk losing all those lovely lucrative contracts though.. and that's the failure, greed and irresponsibility
I've had some really nasty messages off people about the stuff I post about her on my insta. My reply to them is that it's my page, unfollow me if you don't like the truth. More and more now are anti hinch and her flock of sheep are still saying shes genuine! Bless them 🤣

• Haha

Violetpanda

We like to cover everything on this site. Single use plastic, dogs having their own bedrooms as well as appearances. Freedom of speech and all that jazz.

I’m quite taken aback that you think it’s ok to come here, to our tattle world and try to tell us how to tattle!

You sound like a lost little hincher to me
I think people are forgetting this is a thread for gossip and banter, petty or otherwise people are venting and having a laugh/moan.

Drstumble

ECE9164E-EC11-46B1-9D9B-5B0541D3B7F9.jpeg

I’ve just seen this on Instagram, teenagers are getting pulled in on this hype too! Also with this account, she’s so obsessed with the Grinch she’s put in her bio how many likes she’s got from mrs grinch 😂

• Sad
  • Wow