Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubu

Chatty Member
Me this morning after reading all the tabloids expecting to see a kiss and tell about Sophie courtesy if Sharky and Olivia:
vBd6Gip_d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bleenie

Things really don’t seem to be going well for good ol’ Grinch. Very quiet on stories, Jamie’s AWOL...
I do feel very sorry for the companies who have gifted her things expecting their business to take off, only to see them shoved in a storage lockup without a mention. She could have at least mentioned them when they arrived and said they’ll be shown in use when the nursery is ready or whatever.
I’m definitely seeing a massive decline in her platform.
I actually nearly contacted her last year when she was beginning to take off to send her some stuff but I’m so bloody glad I didn’t.

disneys

VIP Member
I just do no understand how her following could have expanded in the first place from her just posting pictures of her bland, grey home. Because that’s all it was in the beginning; none of the “hinching” madness. Rackleys home is similar (as is every fucking home these days) and I dare say I prefer it marginally; she doesn’t have a fraction of the following.

Now of course it’s growing at an exponential rate because everyone’s lost their fucking marbles but really I can’t understand how she got off the ground
Honestly, how many of the women here were sucked in? I know I was. We’ve all seen the light now, but even my mum follows her and my mum is 57 and only uses Instagram to share pictures of her hydrangeas. There’s something about her personality that hooks you in I guess.

Also she got on Gleam’s books early on! They would’ve helped get her into the mainstream media and get people to hear of her!

• Heart

Crumpet

Gueeeyyyyyys the reason she’s grown handsomes mans hair is obvious now , she’s doing her own Dulux (#) ad and the real Dulux dog is off busy filming tv adverts for B&Q new spring hinch range ( matte grey darker matte grey , the new grey grey the darkest darker dark grey and grey is the new black grey) colour chart , so handsomes has you done a poo poo for mommas is the stunt dog for her mini paint pot stories ( I always keep these pots to cover marks even though this particular pot was only released yesterday ) , she will be getting a personalised one soon guys filled with her make up so she can apply her 17 layers on bronzer hilighter foundation and blush in quick time inbetween book signings , local supermarket (Morrison’s) trips and coaxing the poor pigeon who couldn’t fit in the bird house onto the even more ridiculous friggen bird swing ( which is on sale in Lidl don’t swipe her swipe guys she’s ripping you off) shenanigans.
😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve lost hours on here today and I’m loving it SO much.

• Haha
  • Heart

coldasice

As others have said, there is very little Hinch and her team can do about tattle and it’s users.

It goes without saying that death threats or hate speech are not protected by tattle, but no one should be behaving that way on here anyway (and so far, i’ve not seen anything to suggest anyone has)

She is, for all intents and purposes, a public figure and unfortunately probably classes as a celebrity. A gossip forum that speculates on surrogate pregnancies, weight loss/gain, looks, relationships etc are fully within the realm of free speech online. Does anyone remember the forums years ago about Beyonce’s folding pregnancy bump?
Anything i’ve seen discussed here is legally fine and you can’t be punished for it.

Goes without saying I wouldn’t follow instagrams/facebooks etc if you don’t want abuse from the barmy army. Otherwise, don’t worry!

Can we stop the fear mongering now? 😉

Reactions: 16

kikirose

This is exactly my problem with this “cleaning to help anxiety thing”. Yes, I have a clean and reasonably tidy home (I have 2 small children - it’s never tidy!!) and it helps to keep on top of cleaning so it doesn’t feel like a mountain. But honestly, she’s “cleaning” a spotless house and making vulnerable people feel as though they need to live up to that expectation. It’s crazy
For me, it was the normalization of it that started to become a problem. A few years ago I developed OCD. I put a LOT of effort into getting over it. Only really started making a lot of progress about 10 months ago. A large part of that was recognising that what I was doing wasn't normal, and was interfering with my day to day life. The thing with a lot of OCD behaviours, not just cleaning, is that they are based on things that people do on the regular. I mean, most of us check to make sure the doors are locked at least once. Most of us tidy up etc. I would justify what I was doing by saying "oh, I'm just doing an early spring clean" or whatever when I would get caught out doing it. Anyways, I managed to get over most of it. I still wash my floors by hand and go through several microfibre cloths doing it. I knew this probably wasn't the most normal way of doing the floors, but imagine how validated I felt when MH was doing her bathroom floors by hand with those wipes? Then it seemed like everyone was obsessively cleaning their houses. Don't I feel like a f--kwit looking back on some of the more recent psychology sessions saying how it's okay that I've ramped up the cleaning again because "lots of people do it to help their minds". The only reason I didn't buy 90% of her recommendations is that a lot of them are not sold where I live. I did come across something where she shared the P&G equivalents in other countries.

I used to find her entertaining. Then it got to the point where the Hinching stories were so repetetive, I was skipping them and just listening to her day to day life. Knowing what I know now, ugh, I just feel disgusting to think that I was sucked in like that. I've mentioned before that it feels weird not waking up and playing her stories. I guess my little thing now is getting on Tattle before I go to bed.

butter487

The book title is a disgrace given that it actually covers themes related to mental health. Absolutely minimising and insulting to any genuine sufferers of depression and anxiety. If she had the slightest fecking idea what she is talking about she would know that carrying out obsessive behaviours such as cleaning to distract you from negative thoughts is an unhelpful and actually damaging strategy akin to drinking to drown your sorrows.

Absolute shambles, absolute joke. I just despair

Franken🐭

And ta dah, under the stairs freebie is shown. I can’t believe she denies reading tattle 🙄 we could pretty much orchestrate her stories for the day.
I’m not even sure which one to call the parody account now, tattle or her IG 🤷🏻‍♀️

New daily routine: catch up on tattle feeds.....sit back & watch her do everything on her stories to counteract what she’s being called out on 🤓🍿 & then repeat!

We are basically providing her with her daily script, for the reality car crash insta tv that is: “The only way is Hinch”

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Very recent lurker here.....decided today I would register and start to participate. My eyes were opened weeks ago. What a truly manipulative article she is! It also seems as of this morning I am no longer a member of their ‘club for brain washed people’. I lurked on one of the Facebook groups due to sheer entertainment from the idiots that want to be a Hincher, think they are all Besties, do the most stupid things and idiotic things (obviously no brain cells), plus all share a like of tacky tat I wouldn’t have in my house even if it was ‘gifted and paid to have it there. Obviously I’ve commented something...although I can’t remember what that’s got me blocked...I think...as I can’t even find the page now. It really wouldn’t have been anything bad and I wouldn’t have mentioned Hunchback or slagged her off, so her Sister the admin obviously thought it was going to impact on her profits or exposing what she is getting people to follow is ridiculous.
Dont worry yourself about it, you probably just advised something sensible.. they dont like that

She's just posted herself walking Henry. She's defo reading.
Someone asked yesterday why we dont see Henry on walks, I replied that according to her that it was 'her private time'.

Today we see them out

Morning Soph!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Its the third time I've had the manners to say hello and you've not replied... sorry, is it because I've not fawned over you, sent you free shit, or sent you a pic of one of my children that you can repost to make yourself look so caring. I have no gain for you do I, so why would you give me the time of day

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
She forgets what she has said and shown in the past, those hooks she's showing she received a big box full of them as part of a brand deal with them! She's used their stuff for all the hooks in her house. And now she's saying she bought those hooks lol

I looked at this when she shared it (I'd never buy it) but it was £13.99 the seller has now put the price up by over £10. It's shocking. I hope people wake up soon!
Make sure to delete your cookies if you click any of your swipe ups. That way if you buy anything in the next month on ebay, she won't take a percentage (doesn't matter if you buy something unrelated) (y)

And yes, it happens a lot the price goes up. She earns more too, that way.

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Yeh the colour does slightly vary from the actual tin.
Let's quietly sit and await the ... 'omg, I touched up my wall and its different colour, my husband will kill me because we only decorated a month ago!' ... Facebook posts

And we shall laugh 😂😂😂
Can you imagine, there will be somebody somewhere who will literally go and touch up tiny bits all over because their leader never taught them real cleaning for marks on walls and it’ll look like a bloody Dalmatian 😂 or heaven forbid someone forgets what shade they actually started with and just guesses 😂 I can’t wait to see those

• Haha

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
You used joanna or whatever her name is off here's fake account then? People have memories.

Either way, clean honest's stuff is all ripped off tattle anyway. I know people post on here and everyone can view it but people only post here for a reason. But putting whore in the title, it wasn't going to stay up. It just looks hateful. Many people off here have made instas and they get taken down.

But people need to be aware of following accounts outside of tattle, Facebook groups and instagram, especially if they are using their real name and especially if they are libellous. If you want people to know who you are then fine but if you don't, don't do it. On tattle you're protected. I'm surprised people have to be told this sort of thing. It's all very well putting 'head to tattle' but you don't know who you're directing here. Not trying to put a downer on things but you don't know who you're following on insta!
Did everyone see this week's story about mumsnet? Court order to hand over all the info they have on a user.

• Wow

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I came over to see what it was after ttlt mentioned the site on a story 🤣
Was that the one where she spent 10 minutes literally sobbing into the camera ranting?
If so that's what bought me over.
I'd been sceptical for a while, it was the sudden mass of followers that alerted me. Then TOMM did a story about ASA rules, bought followers and saw her genuinely upset about the messages she'd got and how she had tried to reach out to MH.
I read some threads on Mumsnet, but there it seemed everyone was tiptoeing about not really wanting to say anything.. then saw (who I now know) was the sister being really nasty and realised why.
I'm loving I found tattle, and loving the word is spreading. More and more instagrammers are spreading the word, she cant cover everything for long now.
The funny thing is that it's all fixable. She got her initial followers because she was mildly entertaining, then she got too big for her Chelsea boots.
All she has to do is admit the unsafe practises shes encouraged people to do. She cant fall back on the 'I'm not a cleaner' because anyone with an ounce of a brain cell can research harmful chemicals and read the back of a bottle. She could even sell it like shes had an epiphany (that means a good idea Soph, we know you're reading👀) and just do a week of using hot soapy water and tell people that zoflora and the other crap can still be used, but AFTER you've cleaned... but nope! Cant risk losing all those lovely lucrative contracts though.. and that's the failure, greed and irresponsibility

• Heart

Ozilla

Hi all! I’m new here, I’ve been spending the past couple of days reading through all the threads, after googling “Mrs Hinch lies” because I felt like something was off. Hoooooo was I right! I wasn’t a “Hincher” but I did like her stories and bought more cleaning products to feel ‘adequate’. I even preordered a copy of her book. Which I cancelled yesterday, thank God. I have seen the light. I unsubscribed from her yesterday after a discussion with one of her loyal followers who said, and I quote “I don’t care if she lied”. A small part of me died and I noped out of there.
Anyway it’s been great reading all your posts and I cannot wait to see her exposed for the fraud that she is!!!
Hello, welcome! I think I found Tattle after googling the same thing! Lol. I think I was looking for a sense of community and Insta and FB were not doing it for me. Tattle sure is. Hope you like it here too.