Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aufish3045

I found it after she said about the nasty trolls And I thought ‘I havent seen anyone post anything bad so I googled mrs hinch trolls and tattle comes up

So shes basically sending all her hinchers here 😂😂
I found tattle after commenting on the daily mail story on MH and someone mentioned here and that was it. I spent half the day just reading and laughing. I’m glad there’s this place 😊

Reactions: 14

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I've been waiting for a youtuber to take the pee out of the Hinch for a while now.

Someone like the guy who took the mickey out of Bunny (Graveyard girl) or Jackmate would be epic.

I messaged them at the end of last year with the suggestion and links but nothing. It took Jackmate tons of pressure to even do a video on Zoella wannabe Eltoria after she scammed with her advent calendar too.

At the moment people like Piers won't touch her because she's making too much money for businesses.

But if the tide starts to turn more, someone will have to sit up and listen and then shit will hit the fan. I know it's just a matter of time.

I'm really hoping someone becomes popular with less disgusting ways, and teaches this lot you don't need a cupboard full of poison to clean!

Neither do you need real Mink fur on your eyelashes in order to be beautiful.

S

SherlockHuns

Yes Hinchers, you should definitely take cleaning tips from someone that can't clean to the point she just paints over marks!

• Haha

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
Only me thinking that just maybe Disney’s is full of shite? No offence if your genuine but this seems a risky thing to do given the job you say you have 🤔

Loulamoooola

I think (hoping) quite a few ‘hinchers’ will turn against her when the baby’s born if she starts spraying loads of chemicals over all his things. There’s already a fair few comments floating around now with people voicing their concerns over it, so if she does start spraying everything and people see her doing that then I’m hoping she will get a proper backlash.

It’s bad enough she does it to Henry, but I feel it’s quite easy for people to turn a blind eye as she uses the excuse that the product says it’s safe for pet beds. However, how many products explicitly state it’s safe to spray/use on the baby’s cot/equipment etc?
Not that any product is even needed, my baby is now 6 months and I’ve only ever used hot soapy water to clean toys etc with, not had any problems with germs or dirt 🤷‍♀️

CapitalGirl

did anyone watch her ‘ad’ for they bloody plastic gloves the other day? Cringe. “I wear these ALL THE TIME”. Funny that ad literally was just her reading out what was on the packet lol. I was a fan to begin with but her stuff is just repetitive and boring. I have a feeling things will go quite downhill once the baby comes

ChloChlo

VIP Member
She’s probably only done that coz she saw the backlash she got here , over the beautiful felt dog that the lady made, without any thanks or appreciation, it’s standard for her, ungrateful spiteful woman. Probably in the lock up!
I expect shes been sent tonnes of shit by maniac fans. Both bought and made but Hinch is way too self absorbed to NOT open any parcels or gifts the way she practically leaves moist in her pants over yet another shitty eBayer.

She will thrive off opening them all and tossing them aside (storage unit).

But thing is, its not another shitty wax melt whipped up by Ava May you kindly fuck off Aromas. Or a home made bath bomb. It was a genuine piece by an artist who possibly took many days working on it.

Ungreatful cow. When I get the money I am so getting one of my deceased bishon! I think they are amazing. But unfortunately not a "big enough" name for Hinch to promote.

Also that Amazon review gushing over her. That is Jamie. If I was Mrs Hinch and I didn't think that was Jamie I would be calling the police or the mental health services as it sounds like a potential snowdropping weirdo who would steal knickers off her clothes line.

More fun and games on the Facebook page. Do people have no sense of decency whatsoever. Good thing I didn’t open up Facebook whilst eating dinner. View attachment 11523
That is fucking vile.

Why would anyone stand there for a picture of that? Screams little attention whore to me. You take it off and wash it like any normal person would. But oh shit, Mrs Hinch doesn't do cleaning tips does she?

There was a baby with projectile diorreah the other day with shit all over the place, filthy shitty toilets which looked like they aint seen bleach in a decade, there was even a woman who did a before and after of a greying bra on its last legs. Tragic the lot of them. More tragic than TTLTs reunited converse trainers shes going to roll out for the thousandth time.

Last edited:
  • Heart

coffeequeen

Thank you!! Yes I’d never heard of Tattle before but I am loving it!! The honesty is so refreshing, the hive mentality over on her pages is just astounding!! Glad to be here ☺

• Heart
A

ADBlocker

Maybe she’s keeping Jamie off insta now because everyone thinks he’s unattractive?

• Haha

Janewall123

Is it just me being stupid or should half of MH's stories have had #AD on them this morning? Using lenor, dettol, laundry basket off ebay etc and not stating its an AD...

Correct me if I'm wrong though?!

• Angry

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
So did the clean honest living, who may or may not be a banned user now 🤦‍♀️
*sips cocoa* I'm confident there will be no police raid on Franken Towers, me getting dragged out like Julian Assange. Snooping and lurking quite essential, following, erm nope.

• Haha

SarahN80

Hi, I have been on the sideline for a bit and have tried to just like the odd comment and not get too involved. Although it’s this (pic) that just makes me so mad..I can not say nothing. How can it not be seen she’s a pro seller. I’ve been given this but if you think it would work for you head to here (which surely is an Ad) 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😡
379FC42B-A1F1-4C6D-8EA4-4BB39E6906F2.jpeg

• Angry

Zofloramate

Continued...
So she's contradicting herself, basically she won't put her real thoughts on her Insta because she knows the backlash she will get. Kissing hinches arse to keep her followers. I doubt her and hinch had a convo about it, especially as hinch was a bitch to gemma (the organised mum) and all she said was to stop mixing products!

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I returned her book after finding tattle the day I bought it but I kinda regret not reading it now. For comedic purposes of course 😂
She's about as funny as athletes foot.
If she is quiet, she is negotiating new deals, pre-filming stuff or finding songs to list in her second book.
One of her favourite songs was "Baby Shark". This is a 29 year old woman!!! A twenty nine year old woman with no kids yet on the scene, grinding her bones to Baby fucking Shark.

• Haha
  • Wow

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Look at the radiator cover, the bottom bit
Screenshot_2019-04-12-12-31-47_kindlephoto-1234438.png
, covered in dust and fluff? Mrs Hinch doesn't Hinch shocker.😏

• Haha
  • Wow
S

SherlockHuns

I still can't believe Grinch is on a best sellers list 🙄 The backside of the products she pumps out are a better read than that crap.
If I were Dani I would be fuming that something she worked hard on is on a list with that pamphlet
Im not convinced dani wrote her book either for some reason 😂

• Haha