Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna_Bella

Anyone else follow beckhomesweethome and notice the shade she throws at Mrs Hinch from time to time. Must admit that’s another account that is now getting on my nerves! Getting gifted things left right and centre mentioning things she needs and ‘can anyone recommend them’ aka send me some for free! I don’t know why follow them as it just infuriates me 😂 MH has definitely started something!! Don’t get me started on the Latham Life! She is so desperate to be MH’s buddy it’s so sad!! Bore off!

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else wondering/suspecting that each time Trace does the nails there's a very good reason that they're almost the same shape/colour? I reckon that the stories are recycled - the loo cleaning, 1001, sink to bed crap etc are just the same handful of stories on loop? Often there are no sleeves om show so it could just be a day of filming on loop whilst she's there - would free her up to do other bits like read Tattle to see what she needs to do next, scour the web for any articles that need taking down by Gleam or reporting book reviews that upset her....

• Haha

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Regarding the Mumsnet order, youd have to be doing some pretty awful stuff to get to that point. If someone thinks they can sit here on tattle anonymous but send death threats to MH or sit outside her house intimidating her then tattle wont protect that.

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
I agree with most of you, her use of single use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room.... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!
But she dosnt have a room for her child. That's the issue I have. She has 3 bed house and needs an extension because she wont give the dogs room up for the child.

• Heart

Bubu

Chatty Member
Little home bird is wet. Is she going to do a live stream crying again about the backlash she's getting here?

• Haha

Muffet

Reading all this I’m just gobsmacked!!! I feel like an idiot for falling for her bullshit for as long as I did!!

• Sad
I wonder if she'll be off to her mum's for dinner tonight? She's probably due her 1st meal of the week by now. The 2nd one will be a Sunday roast (again at her mum's)

• Haha

Tibbsy84

I agree with most of you, her use of single use plastic is my main peeve. But some of you sound really petty! My dog has her own room.... Why? Because I have an extra room so she can! That’s your choice for your dog to sleep in a basket. Her personal appearance or choice of sleeping arrangements shouldn’t even be discussed, nor where her husband is! Let’s just stick to what the problem actually is instead of picking at the petty crap. I couldn’t give one hoot where your dog sleeps as long as it’s comfortable!
Wow someone’s peed on your coco pops😂 it’s called “jesting” or “piss taking” you know because it’s exactly that. I have a spare room too😱😱😱😱 that’s currently my deep dark lair for me to cackle and brew ... joking it’s a gamesroom for the kids 🤣👊 if there’s a comment you don’t like , I would say scroll on, but this is a place for free speech , opinions, piss take, and banter . So remove your bubble wrap before you enter 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsCB

Any one else excited for Saturday....(the next signings).... let’s hope the troll top knot is ditched! - less make up & tan & She’s in flats & we will defo know she reads here! Taking style advice from her tattlers ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Stress

Cue all the followers, whose names shall not be mentioned ;-) trying to bodge together an understairs storage solution in their council houses....

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I am speechless with this zoflo thing nonsense !!! How can people do that to their things
There was another one today from someone saying they'd sprayed their leather sofa with zoflora to disinfect it and now it's gone all smeary and how could she fix it.
Cue untold suggestions of extra products being added to it.. until one sensible lady asked quite nicely, why would you use that on your sofa when there are actual products made for leather. Another lady also nicely questioned why disinfect. Enter a member of 'the army' saying how she shouldn't judge and be horrible and message her if she had a problem blah blah fooking blah.

The chemicals have made them go cuckoo I swear!!

• Haha

lostsoul

My issue is that hinch claimed she had anxiety over trains and would film herself going to London alone and started ‘hinching’ Her first flat.. in her book she worked in London, went out after work and got the train ALONE every single day.. she also said hinching only became a thing when she started in her new home!? It’s all so confusing! I don’t think she is as stupid as she makes out! She likes to play it up!
She is being very clever sucking people in BUT she is as stupid as she makes out. She is contradicting herself, left, right and center. She can't keep on top of her lies. People will start to click soon...I thought she was great, I loved her home and really felt for her with anxieties etc but then things weren't adding up I saw the light and found Tattle. It is only a matter of time before more and more Hinchers see it too.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
What no swipe up and gratification to the groomer? But there was for local cuboard giving geezer?

Probably because she had no offers and had to pay for it out of her own pocket.

• Heart

Kerrrrrt

Oh and in regards to baby stuff.. she'll wait until closer to when she's due and start with the "omg I still need to get my pram" stories... Then the next thing you'll see is the #gifted stories. 🙄 She's so predictable now... NEXT.