Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muffet

I’ve been thinking today about the effects all those chemicals can have on a pregnant lady and their unborn/newborn babies... there is a very well known midwife on IG (published a book), I wonder if she’d be interested to issue a warning to her followers not to breath in so many chemicals 🤔

Reactions: 12

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I thought walking Henry was her down time and she doesn’t film it?? Yet there she is filming walking Henry!

JuNiHeBe

Bloody hell you guys. I have ONE busy day at work and end up using my whole 2 hour commute to catch up. I feel like a need a drink

• Haha

Zofloramate

Any one else excited for Saturday....(the next signings).... let’s hope the troll top knot is ditched! - less make up & tan & She’s in flats & we will defo know she reads here! Taking style advice from her tattlers ❤
Oh god I can't wait for this book hype to be over, I don't think my cringe-o-meter can take much more 😫

• Haha
  • Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’d pretend my husband was home too if I had 2mil followers. People can be strange.

I give it until the summer until they move.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Gueeeyyyyyys the reason she’s grown handsomes mans hair is obvious now , she’s doing her own Dulux (#) ad and the real Dulux dog is off busy filming tv adverts for B&Q new spring hinch range ( matte grey darker matte grey , the new grey grey the darkest darker dark grey and grey is the new black grey) colour chart , so handsomes has you done a poo poo for mommas is the stunt dog for her mini paint pot stories ( I always keep these pots to cover marks even though this particular pot was only released yesterday ) , she will be getting a personalised one soon guys filled with her make up so she can apply her 17 layers on bronzer hilighter foundation and blush in quick time inbetween book signings , local supermarket (Morrison’s) trips and coaxing the poor pigeon who couldn’t fit in the bird house onto the even more ridiculous friggen bird swing ( which is on sale in Lidl don’t swipe her swipe guys she’s ripping you off) shenanigans.
😂😂😂 I honestly need you to post here at least 1 per day. You are everything :love::LOL:(y)

• Haha
  • Heart

Kelly112330

It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle
I read some comments mentioning tattle on the mail online on an article about her last week, came and lurked for a bit, skimmed through some real eye opening threads then joined a week ago today. Its the best thing i ever did and have told everyone i know to have a read and not buy in to the hinch hype.

• Heart

Lucylee

My issue is that hinch claimed she had anxiety over trains and would film herself going to London alone and started ‘hinching’ Her first flat.. in her book she worked in London, went out after work and got the train ALONE every single day.. she also said hinching only became a thing when she started in her new home!? It’s all so confusing! I don’t think she is as stupid as she makes out! She likes to play it up!

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Anybody watching good morning? Queen of clean not a chemical in sight
I loved watching that! I've used her lemon trick on the sink and its brilliant!
I wondered how many hinchers were watching and how many of their teeny brains clicked and went... ohhhhhhh🤦‍♀️

• Haha

butter487

More fun and games on the Facebook page. Do people have no sense of decency whatsoever. Good thing I didn’t open up Facebook whilst eating dinner.

• Sick

Muffet

She’s “Ad” ‘ed the heck outta her house... she’s now onto her garden 😫 Watch this space for “gifted” gazebos, lawn chairs and bird baths

• Sad
  • Haha
S

SherlockHuns

Hey guys! I haven’t posted on this thread before but Mrs Hinch has pissed me off today (poor Henry, he’s so overweight) and I have some tea to spill!

I’m a digital marketing & social media manager for a PR company in London. We manage lots of different clients and help them design social media campaigns. In the last 3 years or so, we’ve been increasingly including influencers in our online campaigns and seeing great results. We usually try and work with smaller bloggers/instagrammers (around 50k - 250k followers) because we find that they have a better rate of engagement for ADs and they do less ads, making the ones they do seem more genuine. They also charge less; so we can get more exposure for our money!

We looked after an eco cleaning brand in November of last year and they were very keen on doing a campaign with Mrs Hinch. Usually we select the influencers but this brand was pushing for the Hinch. So, I reached out to her Gleam Team and asked for her rates. We wanted her to do 2 10 second stories with swipe up links and a post on her feed. As I said, we usually don’t work with big influencers and she was around 1.5m at the time. The most I’ve ever seen an influencer invoice us for was £7,000 and she did a series of Instagram stories over 2 weeks and 2 posts on her feed for us. Let me just tell you that Mrs Hinch’s fees blew that out of the water.

We usually avoid Gleamers anyway because they tend to be bigger, but we are never going back there now! Her fees took up our whole budget for the entire campaign and we were intending on working with 10-12 people! We had to politely decline, but if some of you think she’s not raking it in... you’re wrong! I won’t say the exact figures because I think I’d get in trouble at work and it would make me detectable, but yeah...

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have seen a lot of misconceptions about how influencer marketing works that have been taken as fact in some cases. So if you have any questions (no matter how obvious you think they might be) i’ll Be happy to clear them up for you. :)
Wow that would be really interesting if you could share some more info on how it all works!

Hello! I’ve read quite a few threads but I’m struggling to keep up 😂 I always thought Mrs Hinch was crackers with her use of chemicals and total disregard for the environment, but does anyone else worry about the effect her sprays are having on her baby and on Henry? She’s an adult and can poison herself if she chooses but the baby and Henry have no choice :(

Disappointedmum

Theres a vote on here too to see if she influenced you to clean your home. I voted no (obvs) put the YES vote is winning, so come on guys, vote!
I’ve just voted no and it’s 56% not in her favour!
Well it’s true I’m still stuck with shite I don’t need and a hoover which I’m still paying for and can’t really afford.
No she didn’t twist my arm but the constant adds, the “ in this together “ bullshit! Yes totally sucked in but I finally saw the light.
She targets the lonely, vulnerable .
So glad for tattle - although it’s hard keeping up, moves so quick 😂

• Haha

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Do you think I could quit my job on the grounds of struggling to keep up with tattle threads? 😂
I'll quit mine because I had to help you 😂 I'm self employed so I'll have a word with myself, I'll watch some more hinch, teach myself how to lie and hey presto we will cackle and have really funny insta filters 🤣

• Haha