Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A

ADBlocker

I just do no understand how her following could have expanded in the first place from her just posting pictures of her bland, grey home. Because that’s all it was in the beginning; none of the “hinching” madness. Rackleys home is similar (as is every fucking home these days) and I dare say I prefer it marginally; she doesn’t have a fraction of the following.

Now of course it’s growing at an exponential rate because everyone’s lost their fucking marbles but really I can’t understand how she got off the ground
You can run your own checks, around 15% of her followers are not real people. 15% of 2.3 mil is a lot.

Also, high number of business’s follow her, so they even count? I’d say her Facebook groups are her true fans. Around 100 - 200k at a guess

Lots of people follow because she’s fascinating to watch but would never buy anything.

Oh and since time began skinny blondes seem to have an easier time with whatever they choose do to do ✊🏾

Reactions: 14
S

SherlockHuns

I just do no understand how her following could have expanded in the first place from her just posting pictures of her bland, grey home. Because that’s all it was in the beginning; none of the “hinching” madness. Rackleys home is similar (as is every fucking home these days) and I dare say I prefer it marginally; she doesn’t have a fraction of the following.

Now of course it’s growing at an exponential rate because everyone’s lost their fucking marbles but really I can’t understand how she got off the ground
I think it was engagement with her. Spending hours replying to comments, commenting on people's posts, messaging people back (at first) it's all quite clever. She made people feel like she was their friend. Everything she did and bought was in reach. Most of the influencers aren't in touch with normal people, they wear £80 sweatshirts, buy £30 candles and designer lamps. Hinch doesn't. That's why she's not spending the money (apart from the range rover) because the moment she starts buying things people can't afford she won't be as popular. Probably why she won't move house either because she won't be relatable. The rest of the following comes from curiosity.

Reactions: 14
A

ADBlocker

A lot of those online checks that are free aren’t legit. 7% of her followers are bots, which is just around average. We have a programme at work that we subscribe to check if the people we work with are legit. Hinch passed our checks.
Yeah sorry wasnt being arsey about what you said but because this is an anonymous site I take everything said with caution. Gleam would know which company contacted them most likely and it’s well known she’s had articles taken down so wouldn’t surprise me if a letter was sent to your employer.

Bots are one thing. Buying “real” followers is another, they fool the algorithms because they appear as human. In a way they are, rooms with walls of phones and computers with real people actively working multiple accounts every hour of the day.
This would explain why hinch has a massive amount of Russian and Asian men following her who have profile pics and have posted 1 photo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree. For the majority of the followers I have, they message to tell me that my account is one of the most refreshing as it's honest. I suspect it's a bit boring sometimes, hence Doreen popping in 🤷🏻‍♀️ ... I'm not in any danger of any agencies approaching me to sign up anytime soon, so thankfully I can still say whatever the fuck I want. 😬 - and sorry Soph, it's mainly NOT about you.
You're one of my favorite people! And unlike some you don't need a filter because your skin is flawless! ♡

• Heart

Moaningbum

You missed a trick there, I'm sure you meant to include food from @m&s and appliances from @smeg and @Samsung. 😂

I really do not see the fascination with 'smeg'what a unholy name to be used for food appliances....'ere ya Clive let's call this new fridge we have designed smeg'..like how did that even evolve??

• Haha

bluey

VIP Member
Could we all go to the daily mail online to leave comments on her latest kiss ass post. I’ve done mine.

My 6 year old daughters chip and biff school book is more of an interesting read.

She's a compulsive liar!! Go check out tattle that's the truthful fact about her.

She's screams desperation it's pathetic. That poor baby of hers inhaled chemical after chemical when she's making her hole house flammable by spraying it with zoflora instead of real cleaning. Her "hinchers" are disturbingly loyal to her and so so aggressive. Amazon reviews of less than 5* are being removed. Tattle is the way forward guys!!!

• Heart

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Wow someone’s peed on your coco pops😂 it’s called “jesting” or “piss taking” you know because it’s exactly that. I have a spare room too😱😱😱😱 that’s currently my deep dark lair for me to cackle and brew ... joking it’s a gamesroom for the kids 🤣👊 if there’s a comment you don’t like , I would say scroll on, but this is a place for free speech , opinions, piss take, and banter . So remove your bubble wrap before you enter 😘
We need the banter to get through life I think.on here we can be serious or piss takers, it's a forum for stuff like that. If I don't like what I read I move onto the next part. Theres some comments on here I cant stop laughing at and theres some what I think "oh, that was a bit below the belt" but I move on. Having said that, I'd have to apply for an extension if my dogs had to have their own rooms, 6 dogs and 4 adults here and of course I'd want en suites in them all 🤣 I must be on chill pills as things I let go over my head, unless its hinch then I cant let that go over my head 😆 got to have one downfall 👍

• Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
So she's advertising The Secret, a book based on the Australian documentary that came out in early 2006. I used to chat with Rhonda Byrne, the lady who made The Secret documentary (the book came after) and she simply took all the ideas in that documentary (and later book) from Abraham-Hicks. Rhonda used to attend workshops and cruises hosted by Abraham-Hicks. Esther Hicks featured in the original documentary, but didn't like the way Rhonda hard sold it, the agreement was whoever felt attracted to the documentary would view it. Rhonda changed it and sold it and hard. She used the teachings to be a billionaire through sales of the documentary and later the book and all the other add ons. It was THE thing to watch and read in 2006 and 2007 etc So Abraham-Hicks asked to be cut out as they like a more chilled approach than hard sales. If anyone buys the documentary now they won't see Esther Hicks in it. Btw, none of The Secret teachers were paid, although they were allowed to sell the dvds! Some of the teachers were just snapped up for being guru type people but who actually don't live by what they preach and got into a lot of trouble, one went to jail. I remember watching it all unfold lol.

Basically if you want to know what she is showing, it is a book that teaches about the Law of Attraction, a term first coined by Abraham-Hicks back in the 70's. There's tons of Abe-Hicks video's online on youtube. In fact I have a channel that has segments uploaded on it as I get the workshops and have for years. I recommend it, it's really good, in fact it changed my life around. It teaches you how to get what you want in life, effortlessly.

Anyway, my point is a while ago I wrote that she has a morning routine, that she is not sharing, and that's why she's successful, and I pointed people towards an ebook called The Miracle Morning. I decided not to mention Abe-Hicks as it seemed SO off topic, but for the longest time I've wanted to say, I think she's an Aber! Because she's manifesting what she wants at a rate of knots, and that doesn't happen by chance.

So for her to show The Secret, and say it's right up her street or something like that, just confirms my thoughts about her.

And that's a good thing, except, the way she's going about it isn't the best. And so she's also attracting a ton of negativity! Like I said before she could be doing amazing and teaching really good lessons, but she's not.

But sharing the secret is a good start for a lot of her fans, people like twinkle twat really could do with it. If they don't get anything else, i hope they get that book. Or better still, take a massive short cut and just listen to abe-hicks on youtube. Takes a bit of getting into it, but you'll never look back!! :) I can't fault her for sharing that, she will change lives with that. Fair play. Goddamn she made me say something nice about her LOL!

Or if you want a really good bang for your buck book read, don't buy The Secret because it is hugely watered down, instead buy Ask And It's Given by Abraham-Hicks, or something like Money And The Law Of Attraction, by Abraham-Hicks. That's the source of the original material :) People like Ellen Degeneres and Oprah are huge Abe fans, Ellen even attributes her success to their teachings (as do many other famous celebs etc)
The book title is a disgrace given that it actually covers themes related to mental health. Absolutely minimising and insulting to any genuine sufferers of depression and anxiety. If she had the slightest fecking idea what she is talking about she would know that carrying out obsessive behaviours such as cleaning to distract you from negative thoughts is an unhelpful and actually damaging strategy akin to drinking to drown your sorrows.

Absolute shambles, absolute joke. I just despair
I can’t believe that no one in the main stream has pulled her up! Like when she was on this morning the second time, they asked her “how does cleaning help your anxiety”
She looks stunned for a second then replied, oh you know you just put your tunes on, shrug your shoulders and off you go!
I mean really just shrug your shoulders and all is cured?? Fuck off hinch 🙄
We need to get her infront if someone like piers Morgan! Or draw his attention to her bullshit somehow!

You're one of my favorite people! And unlike some you don't need a filter because your skin is flawless! ♡
Like seriously flawless 😍 I’ve noticed that too x

• Heart

TollesbyTart

I came here from a mention on the Daily Mail. I bloody love this site, I am glad I am currently off work so I can keep up!!

• Haha
Same. Someond today asked how people clean minkys and one silly bint said she cleaned hers with zoflora. I had to close the Facebook app so I didn't hit the caps lock and yell at her.

No you didn't! You did not clean anything with zoflora it's a disinfectant. It's not a cleaner. You didn't get the minky clean with Zoflora Susan you just disinfected the dirt you brainless fuckin clone.

I thought closing the Facebook app was the better option.
Zoflora to cleaning is what mouth wash is to mouth care. It's the final step after you've scrubbed with an actual cleaning product. How do they still not understand this?

• Haha

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Can anybody remember the story she did, when she put on the big sob story (hurt face and everything) about about the trolls dragging her family into it, then mentioned that they were even being hateful toward Henry! What a load of Twosh!
Everybody loves him, Henry couldn’t be more cared about!
Just another ploy to get her army riled up and put on their armour and attack!

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Not defending her at all, but I have seen her say before that she’s deleted a link because a seller put the price up when they realised she’d linked to it. Not sure whether she will here.
She only does that after receiving a backlash. Back in the day she would link 3 sellers in a row as each sold out, and each progressively more expensive. She also chose more expensive ones to start with! She was called out for it numerous times, and eventually she tried to cover her backside by saying guys I paid this much so don't pay more k 👀 Would come across as far more genuine if she hadn't already gone along with it for about 6 months, when she was doing many, many swipe ups per day.

Just like she didn't put ad or gifted or anything for the same time, it might even be for longer, until the members here got on her case.

She does the bare minimum to try to look like a good person. But the struggles are real to get her to be even slightly decent and obey by the rules or even be the tiniest bit transparent. She still isn't playing by the rules, not by a long shot. She leaves off hashtags and when she does a blatant ad she will hide and camouflage it in a corner with small writing. Most of the time she just doesn't bother. She tries to hide all the time that she's in it for the money.

butter487

Yes Hinchers, you should definitely take cleaning tips from someone that can't clean to the point she just paints over marks!
So she’s obviously after an affiliation with Dulux next

What’s the bet that Dulux soft grey (or whatever the shade is) sells out of all the shops.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Also half the stuff she puts on her swipe ups as great eBay finds you can get them on amazon or other places much cheaper one set of baskets was £10 cheaper on amazon. So if she was doing it all for her hinchers as she claims why not post the cheapest. I personally have wondered for a while if she is part of a business selling stuff on eBay and not just getting comision from swipe ups. Also she makes out she is relatable who spend a couple of hundred a week on eBay, homebargins, b&m etc. She went one day and said it was just a mini haul today and had spent £50 that’s most ppls food shop for a week. She must get paid by home bargains, b&m etc as who else goes in there a couple of times a week to buy cheap tat. She did have a nice home to start with but she has filled it with a lot of junk now.
I think she treats her house as the ‘set’ for her character that’s been created and plays out life on her insta account. It’s just a convenient backdrop to show off all the gifted/sponsored/advertised shite that she fills said house with.

• Heart
S

SherlockHuns

It's me who has the IG account I_hate_sales_whore_hinch and I've changed the name to the_real_hinch_shady, yes I took content from clean honest living, I didn't know she'd take the huff and block me, I thought the whole idea was to get word out about hinch, which she does in a hidden, sly and non proactive way, I don't give a fuck who likes or hates me, so long as people see hinch for who she really is.
You used joanna or whatever her name is off here's fake account then? People have memories.

Either way, clean honest's stuff is all ripped off tattle anyway. I know people post on here and everyone can view it but people only post here for a reason. But putting whore in the title, it wasn't going to stay up. It just looks hateful. Many people off here have made instas and they get taken down.

But people need to be aware of following accounts outside of tattle, Facebook groups and instagram, especially if they are using their real name and especially if they are libellous. If you want people to know who you are then fine but if you don't, don't do it. On tattle you're protected. I'm surprised people have to be told this sort of thing. It's all very well putting 'head to tattle' but you don't know who you're directing here. Not trying to put a downer on things but you don't know who you're following on insta!