Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
I’d look sad if I had to live with that pair...
Anyone up for a instagram or facebook group called 'save henry hinch' 😂 yeah your right especially with all the fumes as well, no wonder he keeps digging under the fence, but as she puts it 'he is looking for foxes' BS!

My theory is her husband is working away just now. When she had her cupboard done she said “where is the sticking thing babe?” No reply, it was so fake. He wasn’t there. Probably worried about being home alone and people knowing that they are minted.
Yeah but she was on a little date night last night, no one saw the persons face 🤔

Okay when she was talking about her bird corner this morning on her stories, did anyone hear the voice in the background? Or was it just me? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

disneys

VIP Member
Yes we wont tell any one. use code an we can guess 😂😂
One person who we’ve refused to work with because of a high bot follower level is a blogger who’s name means the colour red and the second part of her name is the capital of England ;)

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
That’s a fair point. Has anyone actually seen her walk him???
Only across the road in her high heels. Otherwise no! Nobody ever has. She claims she does and its her "downtime". This is from a woman who films herself in the bath, mind.

• Haha

ClaireBear117

Along with being out of breath and being hot It can also be stress related.
It’s makes me so sad. We keep working dogs (actually work them, not just working breeds) and it actually makes me angry when I see overweight dogs, people don’t realise how detrimental it is. A dog being overweight by a few pounds isn’t like a human being overweight by a few pounds, it’s like a human being overweight by a few stone plus.

• Sad

raynorxo

Yes I was thinking about this the other day. If that was me I would say thank you for whatever it was, show it on my insta then regift to someone else or donate for raffle prizes or whatever. Why just lock it all away, silly old trollop.
She definitely finds the time to search cheap tat to sell so I’m sure when a package arrived for her and it was a gift she would have the common courtesy to thank them , like you said then re-gift , donate . What really gets my back up is when she shows something that’s been gifted and she totally hasn’t a clue or bothered to see who it’s from . That’s down right rude and disrespectful.

coldasice

I haven’t brought into the Jamie conspiracies yet, although they are entertaining... but now I’m starting to wonder, where the hell is he?

Hmmmm.....

• Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
I don’t think she minds you sharing the stuff but really you should have credited her for it.
Crediting for things that are basically just taken off here anyway.... world's going mad if she's getting her knickers in a twist over not being credited when the majority of her account is screenshots from here 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Diamondscout19

I call it “making hay while the sunshine’s”
Because she knows it’s just a matter of time before the Hinch Empire comes crashing down
That time can't come quick enough can it, when everyone can see the person she really is, and not this sweet innocent woman who just likes to shine her sink, and help people, that she makes out she is. It will happen I guess it will just take time, but everyday people are opening their eyes to her, and joining us over here on tattle😂. It's like all these accounts that defend their queen Sophie, but when they need support, like ava may with her minkeh wax melt drama, and ttlt crying over what stuff she doesnt have like the others do. Where is she to defend and help them, oh yeah that's right laughing all the way to the bank of hinch😂

• Heart

Muffet

Hahahahahahaha. “Bless her”

Why does everyone want to have an IDENTICAL home to her?
I KNOW right?! That stuck out to me too “bless her”! I bet no one would be “blessing her” if they knew how much money she was raking in taking advantage of them!

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
She’s locked Jamie in her narnia 😳
Knowing how self centered and self celebratory this couple is, he's probably gone to party in the storage unit surrounded by all the gifted stuff getting off on it, celebrating the life out of it... brasses complete with fake titties and cocaine, fire eaters, a drinks butler, a bird in loin cloths waving a banana leaf in there... they just can't help themselves!

• Haha

Char

Has anyone noticed she's stopped mentioning cleanqueen25? She was constantly posting about how funny she was a few months ago (I've followed MH since august & CQ since before Xmas) and since CQ has started saying you don't need a load of product, she mainly uses fairy (diluted in a spray bottle, in a dishmatic, etc) she's stopped mentioning her.. She's funny, she's down to earth, she shows budget tips and buys her stuff from b&m/lidl/aldi/poundland plus she doesn't overuse product, everything MH started as.. I remember MH buying candles, candlesticks, pillows, etc from home bargains/poundstretcher/b&m etc.. Where are they now? I'd like to think she's donated the older stuff as her stuff has got more high end but she's definitely not relatable girl next door anymore

Shineyshine

VIP Member
View attachment 11424LIAR! This is from little home birds stories. Does anyone remember a while back when she had a big rant aimed at hinch about buying followers etc? I wonder why she's changed her tune so much? Wonder if hinches management contacted her about it or something, this just seems really strange.
They all change their tune once their accounts grow bigger. They’re only honest about it before they take off - once they’ve acquired more followers they get paranoid, and they’re terrified to be honest in case they lose followers, many of which will also follow hinch.