Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked up that bouncer thing, has a weight limit of birth to 60kg. That’s crazy, but within his weight limit
Are you sure it’s 60kg? I’m 6 months pregnancy and 58kg and I don’t think I’d fit in that thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
bleeping ell shes on one tonight she must be due on or something.
Sophie babe I know your reading this opinions are like arseholes we all have one
And if you dont like what you read get your boney arse off tattle and walk that sodding dog

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so full of tit. Like hell shes received death treats. She’s literally a nobody. Plus if she is getting regular death threats and people pulling her family apart why is she continuing to show innocent Ronnie all over Instagram? If that was me my account would be deleted. Why is she still here? She’s acting like she’s making a difference and still has important work to do. You’re not finding a cure to covid19 soph you are a cleaner, and even that’s debatable. If all of this is true why would she put herself through it? She’s such a dick. She just wants her stupid army to feel sorry for her. They are probably the ones who are following her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Either I'm super sensitive today or Zoph is being more annoying than ever....

She says she enjoys keeping her cleaning products clean and tidy, yet she can't see when Ronnie's nappy is fit to bursting and change him. He looks so u comfortable when it's fat and full of wee, poor bugger.

Also, does she really think we believe that Horrid Henry really sat himself like that on the sofa.... I mean come on!

View attachment 131752
If he really sat like that why isn't she going all the way in the room!

Also, Ronnie looks far too big for that baby swing. Why is she still using these chairs and the Moses basket for him. Let the poor boy grow up!!!!!!
Did she put the dog like that instead of Ronni e as a piss take?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way that dog was sat, he looked bloody petrified more than anything.
Petrified of the damn phone and being spied on most probably.

Screenshot_20200516-233730_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s basically just said to Mario “My husband, baby and dog get trolled everyday along with me receiving ‘death threats’ but I refuse to give into them until I make as much money as I can so me & Jamie don’t ever have to go to work again like the other peasants do and we can just live in our own bubble, in our own village like little insular weirdos”
🙄 give it up Neutral Nora, you have exposed your family when you didn’t need too. Stick to cloths and bleach, have a giggle at yourself and admit when you make mistakes. Get your dog on a diet and keep your son private for yourself and your husband. Calling you out for bullshit isn’t trolling 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Her goal is to log off Instagram for good? But not yet?

if things were that bad you would just go. Give notice to your management and run for the hills. It’s not worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't get it. What's she ordered them for? To sit in a cupboard because Hinch has got some so she had to order them too, clearly having no use for them? Who are these people?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Never posted before but watched the stories and was wondering a couple of things- There was a twig heart at the top of the stairs- is that home-made or bought? Also, if she was making a bottle, why didn't the husband have the baby instead of strapping him down in the chair? Very strange set up on that house I think 🤔🤣

Reactions: 19
If she was getting followed and death threats im guessing this would of been reported to the police and the first thing she would of been told to do is either close her social media accounts or set them to private. The rise in malicious communications has risen ten fold with the rise in influencers and the lockdown and it’s something that the force I work for take seriously and closing her account would of been the first thing she would of been advised to do

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has she got any PR/Management? Surely after the BBQ incident they would have rolled out a neat little reply? Then a couple of days later she "gift`s" herself a cornucopia of expensive goodies,another PR failing,could have donated the basket locally,hospice/care workers/shop staff but probably her hair/botox regimen is out of kilter so no good pics of El Zoflora. Then several small goofs in between,vase pic,nails,rant over juice bottle etc etc. Then this epic PR disaster,letting your kid play with PLASTIC

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In June last year she could've easily kept Ronnie off social media but no she chose to put him out there for her 3.3 million (ok most are bots). He doesn't have a choice but to be thrust in the spotlight, he does because his greedy parents beg for everything for him and their home. They can easily give all this up but no she won't as she loves the money, fame and lifestyle. No, she is not trolled everyday, if she didn't lie constantly then we wouldn't pick her up on her lies. I hope she has a social media break - ideally tomorrow would be good!!!
Maybe, just maybe she can learn the difference between a troll and someone having a different opinion to her as she still can't tell the difference. While you're at it try to put your family 1st.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Everyday she makes a choice, she chooses to post Ronnie. She chose to post him in the bath. He is helpless and she chooses to expose him, her choice... everyday she could make a different choice! The definition of insanity us to do the same thing and expect a different outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They went to the theatre in Ipswich once so perhaps the sister lives near there? 🤷‍♀️

I remember because I live near there too!

Could be the same one.
I did the same but I didnt think it would be her cos I'm from up north and have no idea how close Essex is to Ipswich, I thought they all just came from the lil village of Maldon. Soz guyzzzz I'm still learning xx atv

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was going to comment on that without the swearing that follows. Something along the lines of trolling is not politely being called out for your tit ton of bullshit & your pure greediness hence you’ll never delete. It won’t let me, so basically Mario got messaged to change the settings with the bargaining tool of you’ll have a comment on your post from me 'the Queen of bleeping everything’ but really I’m just a basic nasty witch from the newly downgraded from town to village of Maldon.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That dog sitting like that on the sofa 🙈 next thread could tie in nicely with the old one.

Henrys glued to the back of the couch, only unstuck for a left over pouch and crap out the back
The way that dog was sat, he looked bloody petrified more than anything.
Petrified of the damn phone and being spied on most probably.

View attachment 131916
did we give her the idea to glue the dog to the back of the couch?? Only unstuck when he needs a crap out the back

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m calling a day off tomorrow.

I don’t agree that anyone should comment on the baby, it’s not his fault he is insta famous but I’d respect her so much more if she just said ‘look guys, from tomorrow I’m keeping Ronnie off insta’
We’ll see though as I’m sure the pound signs are her priority

Reactions: 19
Well if she does decide to keep showing him she has to take whatever she goes searching for on the chin. She’s too spoilt. You can’t have your cake AND eat it. It’s time she learnt. So make a decsion soph. Let’s see what you really care the most about 😉

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.