Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the insta life is too hard for hinch, why doesn’t she invest what she’s earned and apply for a job at B & M? If David Van Day (!) can give up his pop star life of one half of Dollar to sell burgers from a van, then you can also quietly fade into obscurity, zoph being as no one knows who you are from outside of a social media app, like

Always makes me crack a smile when you see these nonentities like hinch and mario who’ve got lucky, earned a bit, got a few freebies along the way, incessantly witch and complain about the very price of fame that got them where they are. Ah, millennials, don’t you just love ‘em especially when they’re self importantly complaining about their diamond shoes being a lil bit too tight? 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree with what your saying. However she has a great platform to reach out to people who may be in the same boat she finds herself in if Ronnie has got anything wrong with him. She could reach out and say guys this is what wrong, anyone in the same situation what did you do. But she doesn't she has to post about her perfect life. Anyone posting something in any way helpful she cries trolls! No one has a perfect life we all have things going on and I know when things aren't great with me I reach out for help, it took me a while to do that as I got suckered into this perfect life people post on Instagram stupid me! She's not only hindering her mental health but that of her followers. She's just to quick to call everyone a troll. Ashe can pull her account down at anytime but no she's too greedy and all she sees is ££££££ Sorry for the rant.
I definitely agree about the ‘perfect’ life people portray on instagram. I have found it to be especially bad during lockdown...people definitely need to be more honest!

Reactions: 8
also just caught up but why is she moaning about her eyebrow spot when she has that silly filter on, we can’t even see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also managed to make her comment all about her. You were meant to be cheering mario up soph, not making him feel tit because he isn’t as famous as you. He wants his boujee house with a garden for his fur baby Rayn... he’d probably sell his nan for a car following him about.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And if she’s been followed in her car it’s 100% been from one of her crazy followers, not a “troll”. Soph, delete your account seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And if she’s been followed in her car it’s 100% been from one of her crazy followers, not a “troll”. Soph, delete your account seriously
Either that or it’s one of those elderly people she filmed a year or so ago without consent in Morrison’s cafe that want to tit her up a little

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"cars following me".... Its so sad that she tells so many lies, she's literally the story of the boy that cried wolf ... I just don't believe anything she says any more.

Reactions: 28
Her parents are the reason she’s the way she is today. What grown man makes hearts out of sticks coz he daughter did? Also I think it’s funny that he signed dad at the end of the text as it’s exactly what my dad does. It’s like yeah dad I know it’s you your name came up on the messages 😂😂😂
Omg my dad does this it annoys me no end😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do you ever think she gets mortz when ronjonlonhlegZ is in bed and she’s like “ah Jamie ruin me on the stairs but dont leave a mess for flash!”
Honestly she is the most boring wife on earth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If your that unhappy take your life and fam
Of insta hun xox ATV
She won't. It's too lucrative for her and Jamie. The pair of them have sold their souls (if they ever had one) to the highest bidder. I don't trust them or any brand they represent. As my gran would say, "they'd steal the pennies off your dead mothers' eyes."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to say I do feel a little sorry for her. We don’t always know what goes on behind doors and if there is something wrong with wee Ronnie then how upsetting must that be for her? It must be so hard to read things here about her son. As a parent too, I would be devastated to read negative things about my child.
Not one bit do I feel sorry for her, she wanted to be Instagram famous, I never say anything about her son although I do think he is cute little boy, to be fair I watch her stories because I think she is absolutely ridiculous and can’t believe the tit she come out with, if she wants the money then put up with the tit, not everyone is fooled by her crap, to be honest to her life is boring just like her house, which is full absolute tat and eBay tit, she needs to get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have to say I do feel a little sorry for her. We don’t always know what goes on behind doors and if there is something wrong with wee Ronnie then how upsetting must that be for her? It must be so hard to read things here about her son. As a parent too, I would be devastated to read negative things about my child.
Nothing stopping her getting off Instagram then, if shes that bothered about what people say about Ronnie, don't feel sorry for her, she's a lying, money grabbing, sales woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Given the door to her spare bedroom stays open all day it’s a bit odd it’s shut at night. Almost as if someone is staying there isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.