Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 131886 On cleaning with mario’s comments
trolled every day, yet she goes looking for it 🙄
you’ve built a life for your son! A long time ago! Your good to go soph, so stop pretending that’s it about your son. It’s the attention your addicted to and Money. Your whole family are already comfortable. So go!
Saying you don’t feed trolls is laughable! You ain’t got this many threads for no reason. Stacey has four! And that’s since she became your friend. Think about it!!
she’s such a bleeping victim it’s pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The day she logs off Instagram for good is her goal?! You can literally do that now Soph, noone is stopping you. So basically from that I've read that she wants to grab as much money as possible and run. We've all long suspected it but very unusual for her to admit that?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Her sister is a paramedic, she’s been photographed her at her house in her uniform before
Not-sure if someone has replied, but she is not necessarily a paramedic, there are other grades and they all wear the same uniform, their epaulets show what they are 👍🏽

Reactions: 4
I have to say I do feel a little sorry for her. We don’t always know what goes on behind doors and if there is something wrong with wee Ronnie then how upsetting must that be for her? It must be so hard to read things here about her son. As a parent too, I would be devastated to read negative things about my child.

Reactions: 17
I have to say I do feel a little sorry for her. We don’t always know what goes on behind doors and if there is something wrong with wee Ronnie then how upsetting must that be for her? It must be so hard to read things here about her son. As a parent too, I would be devastated to read negative things about my child.
She is her own worst enemy. She need never have posted that little lad, she should have kept him private. She still could. I hope she does?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She can stop it so easily be removing him from Insta. He should never have been exposed this way. His image is out there for all to see and download, including paedophiles. She must have known that this would happen. That's why people choose to keep their kids identities private, people like Holly Willoughby who have more sense and jobs credible enough that they don't have to try make money out of their offspring.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
SHE PUTS HIM ONLINE FOR 3.3million ‘people’ to see. Including psycho hincher’s and paedophile’s. She does that no one else. If she’s so concerned she’d remove him and move back to cleaning. But she won’t because she’s more concerned about money, contracts, brand work and herself.

no money in the world would make me sell my soul or that of my babies

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As would I, but if I was famous I would never have put him on social media and let other people refer to him as ‘our ronnie’.

i go through phases of feeling bad for her and being infutiated by her but she is just upset because people are rightly calling her out on the nappy bags. Just put a post up and say tit, sorry, I had no idea. Babies lives are more important than her bot followers but she can’t be excused from her responsibilty to her real, suggestible ones.

Reactions: 18
I have said this before... the other “big” cleaning accounts don’t like her and Mario the arse licker is the only one she has to tag and shout out and engage with. She’s stepped it up a notch lately by gifting him a handheld hoover and tagging him more regularly, and he loves it because he is gaining more followers from her sheep and he is right up her arse crack and too thick to realise her true intentions. RANT OVER ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think ithe things people say are more aimed at her rather than Ronnie x

Reactions: 10
Hopefully she will see sense and step back and stop showing him so much on insta. It blows my mind how people think it’s appropriate to share so much of their children to millions!

Reactions: 14
she should stop using him as a Money maker then. Not being funny but everyday from morning till night she sticks him on insta despite these comments. For what purpose? Validation? Money? To hear how perfect he is? If it really upset her surly she’d post less?
i have no sympathy for her. I’ve never seen such an attention seeker on such a public scale in all my life.

Reactions: 27
Not-sure if someone has replied, but she is not necessarily a paramedic, there are other grades and they all wear the same uniform, their epaulets show what they are 👍🏽
Clinical staff wear green. I work for an ambulance service (in admin) and one of the senior managers wears a green uniform, and she is a nurse.

I agree with what your saying. However she has a great platform to reach out to people who may be in the same boat she finds herself in if Ronnie has got anything wrong with him. She could reach out and say guys this is what wrong, anyone in the same situation what did you do. But she doesn't she has to post about her perfect life. Anyone posting something in any way helpful she cries trolls! No one has a perfect life we all have things going on and I know when things aren't great with me I reach out for help, it took me a while to do that as I got suckered into this perfect life people post on Instagram stupid me! She's not only hindering her mental health but that of her followers. She's just to quick to call everyone a troll. Ashe can pull her account down at anytime but no she's too greedy and all she sees is ££££££ Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: 11
Those pair are an embarrassment (soph and Mario) they have sold their souls to the devil. Promoting tat after tat after tat to people that can’t afford it. Begging stuff for free,and showing off how great you are and how great your life is 😴🙄 She has proven in that comment to Mario she’s only in it for the money as she has a kid and needs to provide. duck all the people she’s scamming when she doesn’t declare #Ad she’s a scam artist!

Reactions: 23
Clinical staff wear green. I work for an ambulance service (in admin) and one of the senior managers wears a green uniform, and she is a nurse.
Hi, I work for them too, used to be on the road, am now admin 👍🏽 The epaulets tell you what the person is

Reactions: 2
Oh passive aggressive witch with her two fingers up very professional I bet they are so proud to have her as a brand ambassador 🙄 queue meltdown in 5..4..3..2..1 thar she blows 😂 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.