Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sends Mario an "encouraging" message.. makes it all about her.
Standard grinch
She must think the world revolves around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
One silly little thing that irritates the life out of me is the “Ive had this for years/I bought this years ago”. She done it today with the baskets, recently with the Ikea trolley etc etc. Is she forgetting she posts everything on ig? Last year is not fudging Years!!!

Of all the things she does this really gets on my goat 🤬

Reactions: 15
She could log off her Instagram.
If she wants to make even more money she doesn't need that platform anymore. Everyone knows who she is even people who are not on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Has she deleted some stories then, cos I can’t see anything about death threats, just the one about Henry, then her sticking her fingers up to the camera. I’ve definitely missed something....

Sorry, just seen that it wasn’t stories, it was in a comment. Sorry guys, I’m just learning! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to say I do feel a little sorry for her. We don’t always know what goes on behind doors and if there is something wrong with wee Ronnie then how upsetting must that be for her? It must be so hard to read things here about her son. As a parent too, I would be devastated to read negative things about my child.
So include him on your personal account (if absolutely necessary) but keep him off your business account!

Reactions: 10
Did we ever see this bloody new hairdryer she apparently ordered?!

She must be holding off showing us and waiting for the company *cough* Dyson *cough* to slap her with a "brand ambassador" sticker.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everyday she makes a choice, she chooses to post Ronnie. She chose to post him in the bath. He is helpless and she chooses to expose him, her choice... everyday she could make a different choice! The definition of insanity us to do the same thing and expect a different outcome.
This. If I had been receiving death threats/being stalked, I would not be posting my baby across the Internet, particularly in the bath and in his nappy! My hubby is military and we are very careful about what we post online. Zoph, I’d be happy to give you some pointers - but you’re not interested because it would mean cutting off your precious money flow and that means more to you than apparently your son’s safety!:mad:

Reactions: 30
Wowzers, followed in her car, she really does have delusions of grandeur, doesn’t she. Does she know how roads work? 🙄
Christ, that's reminded me of the time she was filming herself in the car (with Gretal on, obviously), and she suddenly smiled and waved like she was the bleeping queen, and said "just saw one of my Hinchers going past" 😂😂😂😂😂 she just can't help the lies that pop out of her mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A lot of influencers like to throw the death threat card don’t they. Rebecca Vardy was the same. I don’t think half them know what it means, they might read a message/comment that goes along the lines of “I wish she’d trip over her hoover and duck off to hell” and then claim they’ve had death threats. A threat would be directly messaging them saying “I’m going to kill you” which they can take to the police as that is an actual crime. Nobody messages Sophie saying that and I have never seen anything like that on any forum. She would for sure post it if she had an actual death threat. A real threat is when the Beckhams had to up their security after police discovered a gang was plotting to kidnap Brooklyn for a ransom when he was a baby. Hinch is a little instagrammer with a few thousand housewives fangirling over her. Her 15minutes of fame is going to her head 😂🙈.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
A lot of influencers like to throw the death threat card don’t they. Rebecca Vardy was the same. I don’t think half them know what it means, they might read a message/comment that goes along the lines of “I wish she’d trip over her hoover and duck off to hell” and then claim they’ve had death threats. A threat would be directly messaging them saying “I’m going to kill you” which they can take to the police as that is an actual crime. Nobody messages Sophie saying that and I have never seen anything like that on any forum. She would for sure post it if she had an actual death threat. A real threat is when the Beckhams had to up their security after police discovered a gang was plotting to kidnap Brooklyn for a ransom when he was a baby. Hinch is a little instagrammer with a few thousand housewives fangirling over her. Her 15minutes of fame is going to her head 😂🙈.
it went to her head ages ago, I’ll never forget that time she thought a couple of innocent paragliders were paparazzi 🤣🤣
She’s not cut out for all this. She used to comment on news articles in the earlier days kicking off in her passive aggressive style, she’s obviously too touchy for all this. Any form of criticism and she cries troll

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Incredible that it took her an hour to reply to her Dad given she’s sat at home doing duck all except use her phone for Instagram.

Hi Soph 👋🏼 - a little tip, maybe send Grandad a little photo of R having his breakfast instead of sticking it on Instagram for strangers.
C152A5C6-0D63-40E6-AB3B-3CFBA64B5B29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
it went to her head ages ago, I’ll never forget that time she thought a couple of innocent paragliders were paparazzi 🤣🤣
She’s not cut out for all this. She used to comment on news articles in the earlier days kicking off in her passive aggressive style, she’s obviously too touchy for all this. Any form of criticism and she cries troll
Omg thats just made my day. Like paparazzi would paraglide to get pictures when they have top of the range drones 😂🙈 she’s an air head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So predictable. Yawn.

Managing to use it as content for another day. Completely missing how cringe it is to make a penis out of your childs lunch, for all of her followers, including that young girl Katie (I think her name is), that she wears green for a mentions every so often, as well as her other younger followers. Why she thinks this is acceptable behaviour for a 30 year old 'influencer', on a public platform is beyond me.

Vile.

View attachment 131414

Pmsl Is she actually referring to her Minky or is it a pet name for her Minky 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

*Edit* I forgot to add, either way Zophs 'Hinchers' would still probably advise to spray it with Fabric Softner or Febreeze, no matter which Minky she was referring too 🤢🙄
Definitely makes me feel quite sick...why would you use your baby sons lunch as a way to make a crude joke for a laugh...she is just twisted 🤢

Reactions: 9
I noticed Stacey diddnt do her usual goodnight love you all post, I’d bet a tenner she’s had to come off insta to console hinch

Reactions: 5
That dog sitting like that on the sofa 🙈 next thread could tie in nicely with the old one.

Henrys glued to the back of the couch, only unstuck for a left over pouch and crap out the back

did we give her the idea to glue the dog to the back of the couch?? Only unstuck when he needs a crap out the back
Definitely staged photo....she must really think her Hinchers are thick mustn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.