Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this twig tit going on at the moment has reminded me of these liquorice sticks I used to chew as a kid.
My dad kidded me that they were real twigs off the trees that had fallen to the ground, but were rather tasty!!!
Yeh you believe owt when you're a kid don't you?! 😆
Not seen these in years but it's the only thing I can think about at the moment ha. 😁😁
And at least they won't have dog piss on them!!!!!!

liquorice_root_1kg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but just watched Hinch’s stories today for the first time in a while.
In her story where she says Ronnie is ‘helping’ her with the bed, has she photoshopped his foot and leg? Something about the picture looks weird, it might be my tired eyes 🤔

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but just watched Hinch’s stories today for the first time in a while.
In her story where she says Ronnie is ‘helping’ her with the bed, has she photoshopped his foot and leg? Something about the picture looks weird, it might be my tired eyes 🤔

I think it's how he is standing and the angle she took the photo.

Reactions: 1
During a global pandemic putting key workers at risk.... she has multiple items from different supermarkets
She is having multiple orders of NON ESSENTIAL items

so yeah I’d say her ordering random tit day to day is fair for a Gossip site

I need bunk beds for my children and paint and new furniture but I’ve not ordered it because although we WANT it
It’s not ESSENTIAL right now
Exactly, it’s not just the “it came with it’s own little driver” it’s the people picking and packing them in a warehouse putting their lives in danger for a minimum wage...the amount of non essential shopping is infuriating right now, just because you can doesn’t mean you should 😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s heavy editing. When you change the saturation on a photo (what people usually change to look more tanned) it gives off this look. She obviously takes pics of ronnie on her camera, edits them and then uploads them onto her story. I’ve always noticed how she edits him, he is a different skin colour every day and it’s not from different lighting. He doesn’t look dark, he looks like he has jaundice, it’s her crap editing skills. Also she uses the ‘smooth’ technique on his face as his hairline was blurry in one. Next time I spot her tit editing I’ll screenshot it and put it here. I edit a lot for marketing work I do so I can spot different editing styles a mile away. I think it’s a bit weird to edit your kids and babies but I’ve noticed a lot of influencers do it. 😬

Edit - Found an example. In this picture she has tried to edit the whites of her eye to be whiter and brighter but she’s gone over her actual iris and she didn’t brighten the other eye. It’s difficult to do on tiny areas, because her other eye is small in this picture she only managed to do the one and she also whitened her teeth so heavily that her front two teeth have blurred into one big tooth (you can’t see the line that separates them). Little details you wouldn’t notice unless you zoomed in. She does this kind of stuff on Ronnie, she especially loves to darken his skin, I’ve seen it loads of times.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s heavy editing. When you change the saturation on a photo (what people usually change to look more tanned) it gives off this look. She obviously takes pics of ronnie on her camera, edits them and then uploads them onto her story. I’ve always noticed how she edits him, he is a different skin colour every day and it’s not from different lighting. He doesn’t look dark, he looks like he has jaundice, it’s her crap editing skills. Also she uses the ‘smooth’ technique on his face as his hairline was blurry in one. Next time I spot her tit editing I’ll screenshot it and put it here. I edit a lot for marketing work I do so I can spot different editing styles a mile away. I think it’s a bit weird to edit your kids and babies but I’ve noticed a lot of influencers do it. 😬

Edit - Found an example. In this picture she has tried to edit the whites of her eye to be whiter and brighter but she’s gone over her actual iris and she didn’t brighten the other eye. It’s difficult to do on tiny areas, because her other eye is small in this picture she only managed to do the one and she also whitened her teeth so heavily that her front two teeth have blurred into one big tooth (you can’t see the line that separates them). Little details you wouldn’t notice unless you zoomed in. She does this kind of stuff on Ronnie, she especially loves to darken his skin, I’ve seen it loads of times.

Thank you! I thought it was just me who thought that boy had very strange skin
One day it's dark, next it's yellow. Now I know what she's doing the sneaky beggar. I didn't know you could edit your video stories like that before uploading them.
Definitely screenshot some more for us

PS- has she been gifted a BBQ yet? She has banged on so much about how she doesn't have one, just her George Foreman

Reactions: 11
It’s sad she feels the need to edit her baby.

This is the picture I meant, to me it looks like she’s tried to photoshop the area around the
11A2AC16-9E0F-4A7F-B96A-13B0B477D95A.jpeg
sole of his foot but might just be my eyes 🥴

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been said but I'm sure in the vid of her making the bed she had false nails on but can't see them in that stupid clap video 🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah I see what you mean, can’t work out if it’s a blurry line or just the carpet fluff surrounding his foot
There was probably a speck of dirt or some fluff on the floor that she needed to remove to prove she’s perfect 🙄

Anyone bored or can’t sleep? I’m going to start reporting the fake accounts starting with those with usernames beginning with 1... it’s going to be a long night 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.