Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Getback123

New Thread suggestion

ronnie did a point, soph did a clap, Jamie cut the grass, we don’t give a crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Cagayu

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion - stop being silly, no one laughed at your cucumber willy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
New thread title
Mrs Hinch clearly needs a good few inches, running out of content for her gullible hinchers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I've been ordering plenty online
The economy will be on its knees if people stop buying from online stores

My Hermes delivery driver is very happy with his new workload and tells me hes got all these plans for him and his wife with the extra cash hes making.
My neighbour works in a distribution hub and says the same, the board always has a list of names of guys volunteering for overtime.

Sometimes it's like lockdown Olympics here. There are no medals for who does lockdown the best ie who is the most outraged over nothing, who is living on out of date gruel as they simply won't go to a shop, who does the most dignified weekly clap etc

Its my childs birthday today and I've been shopping like it's going out of fashion. I will be giving him the best day I can given the current situation.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Laracroft27

Chatty Member
Firstly, WHO GRILLS AVOCADO? Puke!

Secondly, what's with the skincare shit? How's that helping anyone other than her ego? She doesn't explain her regime or anything useful?

Thirdly, I've read every single thread so hi - it was the grilled avocado that tipped me over the edge 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I know it sounds really sad but I would really like my drawers and cupboards to be as organised as hers. She has all Marie kondo in all her chest of drawers. My drawers are just a pile of clothes. I would like my house to be picture perfect like hers. I work full-time and training at work so hard to find time to be as organised. Maybe I just use it as an excuse for my messy wardrobe. My house is always clean but not deep cleaned like hers is all the time. Also how does she never get any limescale on her shower?
When you only have 2 adults and a baby living in a 4 bedroom house with a loft and a garage it’s easier to keep the place tidy and have a drawer or home for every item. That’s not an average living situation. Most people have enough bedrooms for each person or some sibling children share. Her house is a new build too so you wait, the limescale will come one day but for now everything is new. She never shows inside most drawers, especially her wardrobe. Have you ever seen her shoes? Because I haven’t. It’s probably because they aren’t all laid out nicely but instead piled up at the bottom of her wardrobe. Don’t compare yourself and if you do, compare your happiness, not the state of your drawers, I guarantee you that you enjoy life and find joy in the little things in life much more than Sophie does. Remember, “she lives for the gram”, she doesn’t live to enjoy life. Who wants to spend most their days folding cloths when you can do activities with your kids, binge watch a boxset with a friend or partner or have a browse through witty threads on tattle that make you laugh. 🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AC55

VIP Member
Oh Soph you'll never learn will you? Just a few short weeks ago you apparently fell into your table and smashed your two beautiful urns to pieces. You even put up a story showing them smashed to bits. This week however, you've shown a story of your kitchen, complete with twig heart and grey scrub daddy and there on the table just beyond your serving hatch is one of your beautiful urns!
Now either you've had your glue gun or gorilla glue out and managed to stick one back together or you're telling lies!

Maybe in future you should think about what you're filming and move incriminating evidence out of shot? Because don't forget Soph, Tattlers see everything 👀 and forget nothing 🐘

All the vest

• Heart
Reactions: 51
If you think about it, it's a very clever idea having the gretel filter on most of her stories talking to camera and i have no doubt it's a decision pushed by her management.

There is no way she really feels awkward showing her face and is self conscious to the extent she portrays, if it was that bad she would never have been able to go on This Morning and photoshoots, you are unable to. By roping the viewers into believing 'little old me can't believe I'm doing this', it makes them feel attached and see themselves in her when really (not trying to sound rude) the vast majority of them will be overweight/frumpy or neglecting themselves due to depression, a new baby or just how they are. They get to live vicariously through her, and by making out she struggles with anxiety, it stops the jealousy some of them may feel.

This then brings me to the bloody old woman filter. As she is not a trained actress, i imagine her and her management worry about her body language, voice inflections and micro expressions giving her away. So this stupid filter not only fits in with my above point, but also provides a lovely cover for her manipulation, killing two birds with one stone.

Reactions: 48

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I feel sorry for that dog, poor thing waiting for her to film him before he can go to bed. Let him be a bloody dog you crazy eyebrow piss stick glueing tw*t

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Cloff

VIP Member
Surely the foods stone cold by the time she’s dicked about with it for filming and photos
Why did she freeze chives if she was going to use them for todays lunch??? Call me odd but I freeze stuff when I’m not going to be using them for a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Loopyloo22

As a nurse on behalf of the NHS I say....what a pair of cunts! Maybe one day they or their families will need the nhs and maybe one day they’ll get it but right now it’s just a fucking game to them. Twats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but just watched Hinch’s stories today for the first time in a while.
In her story where she says Ronnie is ‘helping’ her with the bed, has she photoshopped his foot and leg? Something about the picture looks weird, it might be my tired eyes 🤔
It’s heavy editing. When you change the saturation on a photo (what people usually change to look more tanned) it gives off this look. She obviously takes pics of ronnie on her camera, edits them and then uploads them onto her story. I’ve always noticed how she edits him, he is a different skin colour every day and it’s not from different lighting. He doesn’t look dark, he looks like he has jaundice, it’s her crap editing skills. Also she uses the ‘smooth’ technique on his face as his hairline was blurry in one. Next time I spot her shit editing I’ll screenshot it and put it here. I edit a lot for marketing work I do so I can spot different editing styles a mile away. I think it’s a bit weird to edit your kids and babies but I’ve noticed a lot of influencers do it. 😬

Edit - Found an example. In this picture she has tried to edit the whites of her eye to be whiter and brighter but she’s gone over her actual iris and she didn’t brighten the other eye. It’s difficult to do on tiny areas, because her other eye is small in this picture she only managed to do the one and she also whitened her teeth so heavily that her front two teeth have blurred into one big tooth (you can’t see the line that separates them). Little details you wouldn’t notice unless you zoomed in. She does this kind of stuff on Ronnie, she especially loves to darken his skin, I’ve seen it loads of times.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
I won’t lie, I am tempted to inbox her with spoilers for the very last episode of Power. That’ll teach her for thinking she can get away with that damn BBQ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart