Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's been messaging herself again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jeeze! Funny how she only seems to share the messages that gush about her being amazing and relatable. Tool!
Screenshot_2020-05-15-03-54-22-24.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Someone's been messaging herself again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jeeze! Funny how she only seems to share the messages that gush about her being amazing and relatable. Tool!View attachment 130528
Shes blatantly wrote them to herself, shes covered everything being said about her here. They are quite passive aggressive towards us I think. Such a sad life she needs validation constantly.

Is it me or is Simply the Vests hand very feminine? Yes it's petty, no I don't care 🤣🤣🤣
That filter on her pics. Love your not in the Bahamas, it looks ridiculous and so was that clap. I work for the nhs and im out every thursday with my neighbours clapping and cheering for all the care workers . Not performing like a seal on lsd for the gram!!!

All this twig tit going on at the moment has reminded me of these liquorice sticks I used to chew as a kid.
My dad kidded me that they were real twigs off the trees that had fallen to the ground, but were rather tasty!!!
Yeh you believe owt when you're a kid don't you?! 😆
Not seen these in years but it's the only thing I can think about at the moment ha. 😁😁
And at least they won't have dog piss on them!!!!!!

View attachment 130445
My dad played for a work football team with his colleagues. He told us he was a professional football player who played for cardiff city. I told all my school friends and they wanted his autograph and pictures with him 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her bedroom is on the left with an en suite and Ronnies room is to the right of the table. I just hope they move it when Ronnie starts walking, it seems wherever theres a space Soph has to fill it.
She never went for the en-suite in the end. The en-suite is in the old master bedroom. She opted for wardrobes in her her bedroom and a bigger room for Ronnie. So a house that size and the master bedroom doesn’t even have an en-suite. It messes with my brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she (and ss has also started saying it) feel the need to constantly say “I’m no chef” “I’m no skincare expert” as if we thought she was before she said it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Been off with a nasty sinus infection so holed up in bed catching up on you lovely tattlers.

When I first saw The Clap I thought it was both her arms doing some weird slow clap and then realised it was two people. I don’t get it. Why? Makes no sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
During a global pandemic putting key workers at risk.... she has multiple items from different supermarkets
She is having multiple orders of NON ESSENTIAL items

so yeah I’d say her ordering random tit day to day is fair for a Gossip site

I need bunk beds for my children and paint and new furniture but I’ve not ordered it because although we WANT it
It’s not ESSENTIAL right now
I don’t think the government has ever advised that we can’t order non essential things online. Literally everyone I know has been ordering baking, diy, interior stuff to keep them from going insane.

Order the bunk beds! Keep the economy going!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Def the same urn...so did she glue it back together with the hot glue gun as it’s made a reappearance post stick heart and grey sponges....? 🤔
New ones or the same ones either repaired or not, she needs to smash them cus they’re bleeping vile.
I’ve never seen someone’s home filled with so much tat before.

Well I guess that's me told 😂
Don’t lose any sleep over it, will ya 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is it always 3.30am she is awake. I'm sure that's the time she always says when awake in the night. And why does the one comment say 3.7 million followers, I thought it was 3.3 or 3.4. I'd be embarrassed to pretend I had that many followers when the reality is more like half a million.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet soph has a day off today. Guuyyss I've been up most of the night. I just want a day with me and my hansnomes.

Reactions: 6
I can’t imaging sitting up at 3 in the morning and thinking I NEED VALIDATION.

• Haha
Witching Hour LOL!
Why is it always 3.30am she is awake. I'm sure that's the time she always says when awake in the night. And why does the one comment say 3.7 million followers, I thought it was 3.3 or 3.4. I'd be embarrassed to pretend I had that many followers when the reality is more like half a million.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Iv just caught up on her boring content 🙄
Was the bamboo boxes just a bloody excuse for a sale??? 😴

Reactions: 15
I never understand that either.

My grandson has a bath & story book, followed by his bottle and then bed.

He has never been brought downstairs after a bath, it’s all about routine.
I genuinely believe it’s coz Ma barker bathes him then brings him down to say goodnight to his parents

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All this twig tit going on at the moment has reminded me of these liquorice sticks I used to chew as a kid.
My dad kidded me that they were real twigs off the trees that had fallen to the ground, but were rather tasty!!!
Yeh you believe owt when you're a kid don't you?! 😆
Not seen these in years but it's the only thing I can think about at the moment ha. 😁😁
And at least they won't have dog piss on them!!!!!!

View attachment 130445
😂 you definitely believe anything when you're a child! I once asked my dad why telephone cable was curly ( long before cordless and mobile phones) and he told me that it was less expensive to manufacture curly than straight. I believed that for years!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘ Ronnie loves to point. Even at Henry now. ‘

How long before he pokes that dog in the eye?

I don’t find any of her child and dog pics cute at all. The dog has been told to sit there you can just tell. Like all her pictures it’s staged and I don’t believe for one second that dog actually cares for Ronnie one bit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Let's Hinch and be happy & the all round mum are 2 examples of vulnerable working class people affected by this nonsense of hinching. They are publically at each other's throat on instagram, all for a few likes and cleaning products🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.