Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s poking at stuff because he sees you extending your clawfinger to poke at stuff on camera at every opportunity you absolute teaspoon

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is it always 3.30am she is awake. I'm sure that's the time she always says when awake in the night. And why does the one comment say 3.7 million followers, I thought it was 3.3 or 3.4. I'd be embarrassed to pretend I had that many followers when the reality is more like half a million.
To be fair I always wake up at 4am every single night I have no idea why!

Reactions: 1
Lets hinch and be happy & the all round mum are 2 examples of vulnerable working class people affected by this nonsense of hinching. They are publically at each other's throat on instagram, all for a few likes and cleaning products🤮
Let’s Hinch and be happy is on the verge of having some kinda breakdown lately. Poor soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Don’t lose any sleep over it, will ya 😂
[/QUOTE]

Mate, actually slept longer than four hrs straight last night. Winning! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I Found those messages so creepy
3.7 mil uncle and aunties!
She said about being stalked didn’t she
It’s by that mad lot
that’s fake .. she never interacts unless it’s staged

she is scraping the barrel now sad cow

Reactions: 13
Children use their fingers to point and explore maybe I’m being over sensitive but I find it sad when she makes fun of ronnie when he’s exploring or trying to do stuff why doesn’t she encourage him instead of laughing. She really strikes me as a bully

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I didn’t go and look up the boxes I’ll be honest I’m not a total freak and I’d no intention in buying them I just read in a previous comment they were £80 👍🏻 Calm yer ham
rude.
I didn’t look them up, it was posted on here 2 boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone's been messaging herself again 🤦🏼‍♀️ Jeeze! Funny how she only seems to share the messages that gush about her being amazing and relatable. Tool!View attachment 130528
Why does she not see that some of the messages she receives are well beyond creepy, and are borderline stalker level. For instance, where they proclaim to be aunties to her son, WTF! That they love her, her son and her dog (but not Jamie, they rarely mention him lol). And it's obvious they actually mean it because they're infatuated with her!

Sophie, for the love of God these messages are not normal! I'd be very creeped out by them. Please don't share them, it only encourages more creepers to bombard you with their love notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Children use their fingers to point and explore maybe I’m being over sensitive but I find it sad when she makes fun of ronnie when he’s exploring or trying to do stuff why doesn’t she encourage him instead of laughing. She really strikes me as a bully
All she does is that awful laugh and "I can't cope"

Reactions: 20
Let's Hinch and be happy & the all round mum are 2 examples of vulnerable working class people affected by this nonsense of hinching. They are publically at each other's throat on instagram, all for a few likes and cleaning products🤮
It’s like they are still at school or something. This hinching community is very bizarre

Reactions: 11
During her voice notes she said she has stalkers and finds that all disturbing which it is. However what I would find even more disturbing are your hinchers sending messages about your son having 3 million aunts and uncles, people setting up pages with pictures of your son and how much people love your son. If that was me I would be nipping that in the bud ASAP. Too many strange people in this world. How many pictures of Ronnie has made it to the dark Web? I shudder just thinking about that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I Found those messages so creepy
3.7 mil uncle and aunties!
She said about being stalked didn’t she
It’s by that mad lot
She only quoted that 3.7 million message because it makes her sound important with waaaaay more genuine followers than she’ll ever have. Gotta brainwash the sheep any which way she can, don’t you know times are tough for the poor old influencers at present

Reactions: 10
‘I always get excited in the evening as i know when i wake up i have another day with jamie ronnie and henry’ well yeah ... that is your life🥴
Said no mother ever 🤨 and don’t get me wrong we love our children with all our little spray painted stick hearts but I doubt we were or are ‘excited’ to go to bed to see their lovely faces in the morning ( don’t even get me started on being excited to see a bleeping dog) I know I’m excited to go to bed because I am knackered does that count 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.