Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has too much time in her hands! Today she chopped chives to freeze and straightaway used one? 🤷‍♀️ Then she changed to the “wooden” boxes that clearly didn’t fit (did she not measure beforehand) told her groupies who all rushed to buy them and then decided to give hers to her sister.... they didn’t fit that’s why she’s not keeping them I doubt her sister wanted them! They will never be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think that’s Ronnie’s nursery although i always thought her bedroom was on that side.
Her bedroom is on the left with an en suite and Ronnies room is to the right of the table. I just hope they move it when Ronnie starts walking, it seems wherever theres a space Soph has to fill it.

Reactions: 7
google Jamie Hinchcliffe and you will get a blow by blow account of the wedding. The menu and everything! There is sure to hell no grilled avocado on there, Sorry if Im late to the game but im pissed;););)
That was interesting read a whole article on thier engagement and wedding. Helicopter as part of their engagement. Is that a Chanel handbag I spy Sophie? Yeah all very relatable for your 'fans'. Shame they didn't have nachos and slop on the menu.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm surprised Him & Her ain't bought stair gates & plug socket covers . The little one will be on the move soon house needs child proofing. Priorities are new storage boxes 🙄

My daughter had hair like this for 2 yrs 😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭
I had no hair till I was 3 😂😍

Reactions: 14
To be honest I couldn't give a crap about people ordering stuff during lockdown. My son's have ordered clothes, not sure why though, I would have ordered more PJ's personally but I digress lol.

It only bothers me when she's doing it because I'm at that stage when you dislike someone everything they do pisses you off 😂
[/QU

I’m not her biggest fan, however I really don’t see the problem with her ordering something online. A LOT of people are purchasing things (that aren’t essential) online right now and have been for weeks.
I don't want to be a defender cause I fell into the first time mum trap myself but I would have to agree. Honestly some of the stuff being said about her seems petty, I thought this site was for gossip?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Oh my god just finished another 10 hour shift in hell
So not seen much of her as I only had 15 mins of my break today I’m supposed to get 30 mins but we were so busy like a normal bloody day! So much more abuse! The only saving grace today was everyone doing the clapping whilst still QUEUING outside the store but seeing my mum and my girls at her car cheering and whooping! And some well deserved pizza and sweets for us!

more slop for lunch (looks vile) the toothbrush thinking it was a hairbrush well made me sad. box swipe up well duck off.
massive man hands clapping... duck off

in general I’m now having my dinner... a cheesestring and salt and vinegar Pom bears
And a glass of wine.... Aldi sauv... Makaraka 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I never understand that either.

My grandson has a bath & story book, followed by his bottle and then bed.

He has never been brought downstairs after a bath, it’s all about routine.
I disagree with that a bit. Yes its about routine but everyone has a different one.
My granddaughter has always had a bath, been brought downstairs for her bottle and then gone to bed when her bottle had settled.
Now shes 18m, she still gets a bath (upstairs) comes down has her supper and bottle of milk and goes to bed about an hour later. And that's how its always been, she goes straight to sleep when she goes to bed.

Reactions: 22
I don't want to be a defender cause I fell into the first time mum trap myself but I would have to agree. Honestly some of the stuff being said about her seems petty, I thought this site was for gossip?
During a global pandemic putting key workers at risk.... she has multiple items from different supermarkets
She is having multiple orders of NON ESSENTIAL items

so yeah I’d say her ordering random tit day to day is fair for a Gossip site

I need bunk beds for my children and paint and new furniture but I’ve not ordered it because although we WANT it
It’s not ESSENTIAL right now

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I couldn't give a flying fig if she orders online each to their own . She is a Brand she isn't the girl next door bit ditzy she does try to perceive this but fails she is an extremely shrewd business woman who knows how to play the game..

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I do sometimes read some of the criticisms on here and think they are a little petty. But people are frustrated. It’s like someone said further up thread, they’ve gotten to the point now where everything she does pisses them off because she’s become so unlikeable. It’s hard to see someone be so held up and admired when you know it’s damaging people and is based on lies. So yeah some of it is petty - but she’s brought it on herself, I reckon.

Reactions: 34
am I the only one who found her passive aggressive saying to her sister don’t say I don’t love you with her stupid head wobble she does like she wants a square go 🙄 wtf was that pisstake clap about so disrespectful. Soph while I’m on a rant stop saying words in a stupid way like tiimarrow she always adds extra letters or drags them out can you tell she’s pissing me off today (I blame lack of sleep and pmt)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Like others have said, I think she sends an incredibly damaging image of a “perfect life”. Everything is so sterile and manipulated, she is never relatable about any real life problems that we all have. So many new and young mums compare themselves to her and it’s unattainable and more importantly it is not real! The weaning board is bizarre, having all this time to clean, endless chemicals and perfumes will make you, your pet and your child ill. The comment section on her posts are gross, what are hinchers championing? She is a millionaire and doesn’t care about any of them, only her swipe ups and book deals. To what avail, Sophie? What have you accomplished other than mass plastic waste and encouraging toxic levels of chemicals inside homes? I cringe thinking about the damage she has inflicted on the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.