Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughters hair is falling out at the back and sides (loves a vigorous head rub when in bed) and I’m so worried she’s going to get tufts

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I dont think its bad letting dogs or cats on the sofa, i let my cat sleep wherever he wants. He is an indoor cat though so he’s never dirty and i do wash him every couple months or so lol, but if i had a dog i think i would put a blanket or throw down on a certain part of the sofa that they could sit on.. defo would not let the dog be lazing all over the sofas like that 🤢 sprawled out they must be caked in dog hair!! The fact she sprays them with that tit all the time aswell is grim they must be caked and sticky

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.