Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B30EEC59-B4E0-4244-B28A-5B30F9621E5F.jpeg

just seen this on the scrub daddy Instagram what has the world come to... I also see they’ve deleted some of the negative comments from their “totally brand new” grey launch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How much broccoli??? Even I don’t have that much on my Sunday dinner!! Everything seems mashed or mulched (is that a word? Is now 😂) no texture for him to get used too. Been 13 yrs since my daughter was that age but looking back at photos of her she was having pretty much what we were having without added salt etc and definately not mushed up.
And there’s no excuse with 2 of them at home for Henry to be that size, it’s deffo not all hair! He should be out regularly even if it’s just with Jamie first and then for a family walk later. Doesn’t help feeding them shite Dentastix full of crap, she has time to overhaul his diet too. But then again I don’t think Hinch eats properly (spag hoops in a jug?) so no wonder the rest of the family go the same way.

Reactions: 10
My middle son when he was around 18months old nicked a pickled onion off my plate. Because I'm cruel and wanted to see his reaction to trying it I allowed it "bwhahahaha." Thinking he'd grimace and throw it on the floor. Nah he chopped on it like it was a apple and wanted my other one. I didn't let him, because I couldn't cope with him having heartburn all night. He hardly slept in his cot and then his bed all through the night as it was. He's twenty now, but doesn't like them, and pulls his face if I eat one around him and has spent most of lockdown in bed. I could have done with him sleeping like that when he was a baby and toddler 🙄
Kids eh?
My partner let him lick a wasabi pea yesterday as we were snacking on them and he was staring... his curiosity soon died dramatically

View attachment 129880

just seen this on the scrub daddy Instagram what has the world come to... I also see they’ve deleted some of the negative comments from their “totally brand new” grey launch.
Style collection?
ITS A FCKING SPONGE! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely the foods stone cold by the time she’s dicked about with it for filming and photos
Why did she freeze chives if she was going to use them for todays lunch??? Call me odd but I freeze stuff when I’m not going to be using them for a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I’d rather eat the tin of happy shopper dog food than the tit she cooks.
Kids eh?
My partner let him lick a wasabi pea yesterday as we were snacking on them and he was staring... his curiosity soon died dramatically
😂😂

I have a cracking photo of him sat in his highchair, his face covered in chocolate pudding. The good mom that I am, instead of reaching for a wet cloth or baby wipes. I got my camera out. Looks like he had faceplanted into mud.

It would make Zoph shudder with fear if she saw it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve only really started following Hinch’s daft antics over the past few months, so can someone fill me in about Ronnie? People say he’s behind in his development because she’s not bothered with him until recently, so what was she doing? Was he just left in a bouncy chair for hours in front of the tv?

I’ve just started weaning my little boy and honestly she makes me feel so guilty for not having the time or resources to be making such extravagant meals. I know I can’t be the only one that feels like this watching her stories!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Legit, genuine question, if she makes such big portions because she freezes half of them, why is she always making something fresh everyday?

Reactions: 18
I’ve just started weaning my little boy and honestly she makes me feel so guilty for not having the time or resources to be making such extravagant meals. I know I can’t be the only one that feels like this watching her stories!
Why feel guilty?
Your boy is happy and has a full belly no matter how that comes about.
Her life is not reality it’s so far from reality it’s a joke. Actually she is a bleeping joke.
You are doing a great job. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Silly late night thought but. Remember when the voice notes came through and we thought she was very well rehearsed and talki g through a microphone. What if it was something she had recorded like a podcast
Can someone explain the voice notes please? Must have missed it.

Please don’t think those meals are extravagant. They’re a pile of slop slapped on a plate and look disgusting.

I give it less than a week before she paints those new storage cubes! Bamboo just doesn’t go in Castle Greyskull. 🙄

Reactions: 13
I want to vomit I hate that you know it’s coming no matter what it is or how it looks you know that pointy finger and stroke means..

OH MY GOD GUYSSSS I LOVE IT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s it, I can’t watch her with the sound on. Her over pronunciation of EVERY syllable has triggered me! 😂😂🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 8
Could she not have stitched that box together? Its in her bedroom, who's going to see it? She probably did it on purpose. Omg this woman. My house and its contents are falling apart this week and I would love to be able to replace and fix these things. But they are non essential buys, my husband is furloughed and im on maternity so cant afford it. Everything she owns can easily be replaced with her and has no sentimental meaning with her

Reactions: 9
Zoph, nobody cares about your new storage boxes. They are as interesting as Ronnie using his index finger to poke his toys. 🙄 Zzzz

Get the squash back out and have a rant again about how much it is yours and nobody elses. Now that was entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she making an effort to step away from the grey?? Sorry if that's been said, I gave up keeping up with Hinch's thread cause it moves far too fast for me 😂 but like to check in when I can!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.