Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me feel very nervous when I see Ronnie standing on the sofa, you can tell he can’t stand naturally on his own yet

Reactions: 5
Surely got to get the sweet potatoes out again! I’m going bingo for some disgusting purée combination

Bingo for the sweet potato, welldone lol.

Now I don't see any peppers and or tomato puree as yet, but🤞🤞🤞 for Ronnie's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not commented for ages but honestly, that comment she just made about tagging the weaning pages...So “you can all follow each other and boost each other’s followers... I guess” what an absolutely weird thing to say. Even the “I guess” bit on the end. So random. Also proof that she’s obsessed with numbers of followers. They might be perfectly happy with the real followers that they have and don’t want or need people being ordered to follow them. They might have their pages to share their weaning journey and help people so why would they be interested in how many followers they have? Not everyone wants to use their platforms to beg for free stuff off companies. Just a thought 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also while I’m here, ordering weaning pages to “support each other” but she couldn’t even mention the fact that a fellow cleaner inspired one of her free fabulousa scents?? One rule for minions and another for the Queen eh Soph? Get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Someone mention give Ronnie a banana sandwich ffs on here yesterday.. low n behold Stacey was giving Rex it for breakfast this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else excited for the day she tries to make him something with bits she doesn't have in the house....that'll be pretty impressive to be fair....keen to see how that works! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not using bits and pieces she has left when she uses the same couple of ingredients most days.

Reactions: 8
Hi guys. First time im posting i dont know if it has been said before. But she couldnt cook before all of a sudden she thinks shes bloody gordon Ramsay. Also isit me but seems like she puts alot on little ronnies plate?

Reactions: 20
I wonder if Ronnie has ever had Rusk. I'm suprised Farley's haven't gifted her a endless supply. Unless it would piss off Ella's Kitchen 🤷

Can't wait for your subtle product placement again and undisclosed #AD later Zoph, when you bore us all to death for the second week in row about filling in his meal planner. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good lord I’ve never seen such a Faf for bleeping mash and veg
Just give the kid a ham sandwich for duck sake

PS BINGO sweet potato tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not commented for ages but honestly, that comment she just made about tagging the weaning pages...So “you can all follow each other and boost each other’s followers... I guess” what an absolutely weird thing to say. Even the “I guess” bit on the end. So random. Also proof that she’s obsessed with numbers of followers. They might be perfectly happy with the real followers that they have and don’t want or need people being ordered to follow them. They might have their pages to share their weaning journey and help people so why would they be interested in how many followers they have? Not everyone wants to use their platforms to beg for free stuff off companies. Just a thought 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also while I’m here, ordering weaning pages to “support each other” but she couldn’t even mention the fact that a fellow cleaner inspired one of her free fabulousa scents?? One rule for minions and another for the Queen eh Soph? Get in the bin.
Yes this!

The way she puts "I tag lots of cleaning pages" erm you literally never do...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, soooooo,

What's with the grated carrot?!

I mean we all know raw carrots cut into sticks are fab for teething babies, and they can feed themselves, or gnaw on it whichever. And he is one next month. So I'm honestly stumped.

Is this a thing that babies can't have now until they are three. Since the "weaning laws" keep changing.

But welldone Zoph, on giving the peppers, tomato puree and garlic powder a day off 👏👏

Reactions: 3
Oh it's lunch time, must log on and see what Hinch is feeding her baby today...…………… seriously can she get any more repetitive and dull!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.