Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping we’re passed the days where Hinch mentions something and it sells out in minutes. Saw the amazing, stylish scrub daddy’s in HB today and it looked like none had been sold. I was so tempted to hide them somewhere 😂 I also managed to get some Fabulosa - so glad the Hinch effect is dying off and I can still buy the things I like/need!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who called out yesterday about Rrrrronnie seemingly having no meat? Aaaand there’s some ham! Bingo!

Ffs - that was a lot of food for a 1 year old. And how can he chew grated carrot - he’ll choke!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In my personal opinion, that wooden shelf she has put up is the nicest thing she has in that house. She will 100% wreck it by painting it grey or white, or just take it down and hope everyone forgets about it. She has no intention of leaving it as it is.

Also, to me it's obvious how much she adores Ronnie. She's a first time parent and has and will continue to make mistakes. If I were her though I definitely wouldn't be using him as content on bloody social media to God knows how many strangers (yes strangers Soph, not friends). Especially of him in the bath! I think that's awful. I think she's so busy trying to get people's backs up on here and being hell bent on doing the opposite of what's said here that she can't see how dangerous it is and how it could bother him in the future, being called hamdsnomes mans with feetz at school etc. Think ahead sophie please. He's a beautiful little boy & you will be so proud of him and want to show him off but it's scary.

& please, put Henry on a diet. Please use your platform for good and set an example of a responsible dog owner. Poor Henry. If my spaniel were in that shape I'd be disgusted with myself to no end! It's you that controls what your dog eats, he relies on YOUR decision making regarding what's best for him. You're letting him down so badly where his health is concerned. And I say this with nothing but sincere concern for him. I love dogs, especially spaniels and I think Henry is lovely, I really do but please think of his health.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The size of that lunch! He's not even 1 yet. That's a portion for a much older child.

Oh snap @Nosey_bugger! & @Bambino 😂 😂 😂

So much food waste though. He probably doesn't even eat a third of what she gives him. The rest either goes in the bin or the dog has it.

Poor Henry, I bet he's rather eat a can of Happy Shopper Dog tit *food than that slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything she produces for Ronnie is sweet. Sweet potatoes instead of normal, carrots and then there is normally a dessert of some description. That little boy is going to have issues with food as he grows up if she doesnt stop with the sweet stuff

Reactions: 17
53C09DEB-2B10-4C47-9595-089820D68403.jpeg
so...he likes to share his tea time with no1. Henry.
he had his first purée at 4 months
And he’s never taken his first yummy mouth full...
something really wrong here

• Wow
Reactions: 6
View attachment 129816
How the duck do you check "the dates" on a bleeping vegetable?????
She must get special veg with dates on 😂

View attachment 129864so...he likes to share his tea time with no1. Henry.
he had his first purée at 4 months
And he’s never taken his first yummy mouth full...
something really wrong here
Yeah my sons not a big eater but he’s 7 months tomorrow and loves spinach and cabbage and had a huge mouthful of it. And red onion? Weirdo I know

Reactions: 3
Ooh she’s going to be raging! Stacey’s crafted an S out of cardboard, fake flowers and plants and it looks a million time better than her piss stick letters 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can honestly say if I had my kids now, I still wouldn't be doing it fresh and from scratch everyday. Batch cook and freeze on a weekend or whenever you have some time, then defrost on the day needed. She wouldn't have so much food waste for a start off. And for those lazy days, yes grab a jar of baby food. Or a sandwich cut up into small squares.
It really does not need to be this complicated, but she makes it so especially with the filming and editing of stuff.

Zoph, a little heads up. Invest in a Annabel Karmel cookbook for babies and toddlers. You can thank me later 😉
But tomorrow just give him scrambled egg on toast (cut into stamp size pieces) you could even give him a teaspoon size portion of baked beans too 👍

Reactions: 12
duck off he ate all that for his lunch?!? We’ve just had afternoon tea ordered I had a mini sandwich, a piece of brownie a few crisps and a scone I’m currently on sofa in food coma!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
How's it going tattlers? Been mia...went on a foraging mission to make a initial out of leaves, sticks, road kill and dog piss! It's going to look fabulous I'm sure my dog will love and appreciate his Z...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
duck off he ate all that for his lunch?!? We’ve just had afternoon tea ordered I had a mini sandwich, a piece of brownie a few crisps and a scone I’m currently on sofa in food coma!!
When I cook for me and my fella (we just have dinner when both at work I do 3 pieces of brocolloi each for us... and we’re both turning 29 this year.. insane portions

How's it going tattlers? Been mia...went in a foraging mission to make a initial out of leaves, sticks, road kill and dog piss! It's going to look fabulous I'm sure my dog will love and appreciate his Z...
Have you bought him his own teddy bear too, grey of course and personalised?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She must get special veg with dates on 😂

Yeah my sons not a big eater but he’s 7 months tomorrow and loves spinach and cabbage and had a huge mouthful of it. And red onion? Weirdo I know

My middle son when he was around 18months old nicked a pickled onion off my plate. Because I'm cruel and wanted to see his reaction to trying it I allowed it "bwhahahaha." Thinking he'd grimace and throw it on the floor. Nah he chopped on it like it was a apple and wanted my other one. I didn't let him, because I couldn't cope with him having heartburn all night. He hardly slept in his cot and then his bed all through the night as it was. He's twenty now, but doesn't like them, and pulls his face if I eat one around him and has spent most of lockdown in bed. I could have done with him sleeping like that when he was a baby and toddler 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So much food waste though. He probably doesn't even eat a third of what she gives him. The rest either goes in the bin or the dog has it.

Poor Henry, I bet he's rather eat a can of Happy Shopper Dog tit *food than that slop.
I’d rather eat the tin of happy shopper dog food than the tit she cooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.