Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise the Ikea boxes come in grey too!!!!!!!!!

It’s the bleeping dogs room would he even notice 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my gosh why is she just such a bleeping twit 😂 creasing up she’s got to be having us tattlers on today

• Haha
Reactions: 14
because one box (let’s be honest it’s going to be one or two boxes) has a fray in it we have to replace them all. Oh my god. If that was the case my house would be bloody empty. Things Get wear and tear but that wasn’t even worth mentioning. It was still functional. Money burns a hole in her pockets but not to worry eBay will have new pockets

Reactions: 17
Also it’s one of ikeas most popular items yet she’s like guyyysss I dunno if anybody had these 😂 no Soph course not.

What’s Ikea? Is it a little place like wickes?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg just watched the rest of the story with all the sister tit she’s spouting 🙈🙈 hahahahaha she must think everyone’s dropped off a Christmas tree,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hear they have their own little cafes Inside too!
Owwwww god guyssss they do food!! Dunno if you have one near you but check out and support Ikea it’s just a small business.

That box story has to be her most pointless yet 😆 any normal person would think what a cock up and delete it. Content desperation is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi guyzzzzzz! Long time lurker, first time poster here! These threads crack me up, I love itttt. Also, the bamboo boxes? Just gave them a little search on eBay and they’re definitely still in stock 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Could she not have stitched that box together? Its in her bedroom, who's going to see it? She probably did it on purpose. Omg this woman. My house and its contents are falling apart this week and I would love to be able to replace and fix these things. But they are non essential buys, my husband is furloughed and im on maternity so cant afford it. Everything she owns can easily be replaced with her and has no sentimental meaning with her
No doubt she regrets it now as the new ones look absolute shite

Reactions: 4
What an absolute hole. She didn't like the new boxes because they were too small and weren't grey. Hope the sheeple didn't spend too much copying her 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well that whole box story was a massive waste of time, time she could have spent with Ronnie :(

I bet she doesn't even have a sister, that's a lie too 😂

• Haha
I tried to see if the boxes were available. No swipe up Cos it’s NOT AN AD GUYZZZZZZ

Reactions: 1
So she’ll mention the sister on her platform about bleeping bamboo boxes...but nothing to do with the pride she should feel during the pandemic........,bizarre bizarre behaviour 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.