Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone keeps saying “oh we only see a small part of her day” but if the most exciting thing Ronnie does at the moment is point at his toys... she needs to be spending more time with him. We’ve had no videos on him doing anything else - not that I want them!! - but she’s adamant he’s standing up by himself, why lie about it? Put the phone down and play with him properly. Get some more age appropriate toys he can really get his hands on and explore.
I agree, if she gets that excited over a finger She would def show other things.
This is a woman that bought his first shoes for him and snapped him wearing them in the car before she got home. I don’t buy all the we only see 5 mins a day thing

Reactions: 25
Don’t forget she tags people / celebs in stories and hides the tag from view off screen 😆 she’s so bleeping beggy it’s embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wtf i used to watch hinch when she started, and Stacey when she was on xfactor. Ive just looked on her insta stories and whaaat? Why has she got the same style videos? 'i know they are friends and all that but it looks identical. Who copys who? And why?
I to watch both and Stacey does it first and then H followed 90% of the time

Reactions: 14
Yes I find this strange that her subtitle text isn’t even what she says 😂
What was a perfect example was when she ‘read out‘ the Scrub Daddy message, which was there for us all to see as ‘love from Scrub Daddy’ when it didn’t at all! It just said ‘Scrub Daddy UK team’ 😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I can't cope has she actually copied SS with the what to use the chives for
Is this a joke it's got to be right?
I mean she's so low on content she needs to copy the god damn chives 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not sure if it’s been said because this thread moves so quick but I think she’s pregnant 🤐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
is it me or did he look glued/stuck on?? No way a child that age and that heavy could bend over that far, while remaining standing straight at the legs, without falling or face planting the couch. Look at his bum, it doesn’t move from the couch yet the rest of his body goes forward.
It’s very sad that she does this kind of think. He’s a cutie, let him be himself and have a childhood that’s not all for the benefit of instagram
He looks as if he’s Velcroed to the sofa. He’s a sweet little boy. Pity she doesn’t interact with him more positively. She just seems to do that crying laugh instead of talking to him properly and encouraging him. All she says is ‘can’t cope’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree PLUS it means she doesn’t have to worry about continuity of make up, eyebrows etc etc and if she’s had a Botox top up it hides that too but still means she can be on the gram...all very calculated I think.
Didn't even cross my mind, you're bang on!

Reactions: 6
So yesterday she made out she had to search cupboards to find lunch for Ronnie but today she’s got lots of veg 😆 rightoooo 👌

Yes I find this strange that her subtitle text isn’t even what she says 😂
It’s like the voiceover Of her real thoughts.... fleabag style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
is it me or did he look glued/stuck on?? No way a child that age and that heavy could bend over that far, while remaining standing straight at the legs, without falling or face planting the couch. Look at his bum, it doesn’t move from the couch yet the rest of his body goes forward.
It’s very sad that she does this kind of think. He’s a cutie, let him be himself and have a childhood that’s not all for the benefit of instagram
Command stripped to the sofa,I agreeing didnt look natural.

• Haha
My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie standing on the sofa. I was afraid that he was going to pitch forward any second and land on the floor (literally) head first 😢

Stupid stupid woman 😡
At least this time he didn't have a toothbrush in his mouth.

• Haha
TF was that Kylie Jener story about?! You watched her stories but you don't follow her? Rrriiighhhhttttt.

Why can I just imagine one of her sheep messaged her to say "omg Kylie Jenner is copying you she's organising her handbags!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where's Jamie? Yesterday she only had two wraps out for lunch. Haven't even seen or heard him in videos. Taking a leaf out of ss books are we soph? When joe disappeared for a few days, hoping it will get in the newspapers.

• Haha
I’m not sure if it’s been said because this thread moves so quick but I think she’s pregnant 🤐
This is said a lot and it’s yet to be right. I don’t think she’s pregnant and too be honest I hope she isn’t. Going from one to two kids is hard even with a baby like Ronnie who seems to do nothing. She has a very little bond with Ronnie and I really think she struggles with him even though she doesn’t show it and will never admit it. Someone mentioned they think she has pnd and to be honest that could be plausible it could be the reason Jamie has given up work. We all have an idea of the kind of parents we will be and what our baby will be like and I don’t think hinch expected it to be like that. She definitely won’t be able to cope with two babies and I don’t think Jamie will either. Plus this baby will all eventually need their own room so she will either have to extend her home more (loft conversation) or move to a bigger place.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where's Jamie? Yesterday she only had two wraps out for lunch. Haven't even seen or heard him in videos. Taking a leaf out of ss books are we soph? When joe disappeared for a few days, hoping it will get in the newspapers.
Shes barely showing jamie recently. Even the other night with the microphones, she just had herself in frame and mot him.

This is said a lot and it’s yet to be right. I don’t think she’s pregnant and too be honest I hope she isn’t. Going from one to two kids is hard even with a baby like Ronnie who seems to do nothing. She has a very little bond with Ronnie and I really think she struggles with him even though she doesn’t show it and will never admit it. Someone mentioned they think she has pnd and to be honest that could be plausible it could be the reason Jamie has given up work. We all have an idea of the kind of parents we will be and what our baby will be like and I don’t think hinch expected it to be like that. She definitely won’t be able to cope with two babies and I don’t think Jamie will either. Plus this baby will all eventually need their own room so she will either have to extend her home more (loft conversation) or move to a bigger place.
I agree. I think shes one and done. It's a tick off her list. Relationship, check. Mortgage, check. Dog, check. Baby, check. It's theillusion of a perfect life.

Reactions: 20
I’ve said it before and I will say it again guise, that hunch woman is after having a weaning or recipe book next. Yum grilled avo on toast guise!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Shes barely showing jamie recently. Even the other night with the microphones, she just had herself in frame and mot him.

I agree. I think shes one and done. It's a tick off her list. Relationship, check. Mortgage, check. Dog, check. Baby, check. It's theillusion of a perfect life.
I thought she may want to have a girl, to check off that part of her perfect life.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.