Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed she's on 3.4 million followers. Expect a big gushing post tomorrow "Guyyzzzz i couldnt have done this journey without you Hinchers ATB" 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Firstly, WHO GRILLS AVOCADO? Puke!

Secondly, what's with the skincare tit? How's that helping anyone other than her ego? She doesn't explain her regime or anything useful?

Thirdly, I've read every single thread so hi - it was the grilled avocado that tipped me over the edge 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Poor Ronnie always looks so uncomfortable, why does she pose him like that?
To be honest I really worry for him. Does she not realise he should be doing so much more at this age? It's nothing to laugh at Sophie you need to address this! Why is it so obvious to anyone but you?😣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just saw SS Tesco love story advert where she made the cheesecake. Hinch must be fuming. I think she definitely wants Stacey’s fame. I think her and Jamie will be doing podcasts during this lockdown. I hope I’m wrong though.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did... did she just give Henry his own personalised grey teddy bear... did I actually just see that...?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel I’ve got to apologies sometimes I read my comments back full of incredibly awful typos 😆 I swear I’m not totally stupid or typing with an accent I’m usually holding my daughter and typing with one hand half asleep 😂 That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!

I can’t help but feel Hinch wants to go back to Soph she wants to be herself but she’s torn between the money and get the impression she wants her cake and to eat it. She loves the money and fan club but the work is starting to become a chore and lockdown has shown just how depressing and unfulfilling her life is 😔 each day her tone gets a bit more passive aggressive and why so much Gretal lately it’s like watching a woman in the midst of a breakdown I don’t like her but I’m actually a bit concerned with how manic she becomes.

As for the not drinking from a fancy glass (dig at Stace and her coke in a wine glass) in her hinch hauls she’s shown all sorts of tit glasses / plastic bottles to drink from that she LOVES!!! She’s so full of shut it’s unbelievable and it wouldn’t surprise me if she fakes not liking the shelf coz she knows it will ruin her ore recorded where we point out where has it gone and she can claim she took it down as didn’t like it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I feel I’ve got to apologies sometimes I read my comments back full of incredibly awful typos 😆 I swear I’m not totally stupid or typing with an accent I’m usually holding my daughter and typing with one hand half asleep 😂 That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!

I can’t help but feel Hinch wants to go back to Soph she wants to be herself but she’s torn between the money and get the impression she wants her cake and to eat it. She loves the money and fan club but the work is starting to become a chore and lockdown has shown just how depressing and unfulfilling her life is 😔 each day her tone gets a bit more passive aggressive and why so much Gretal lately it’s like watching a woman in the midst of a breakdown I don’t like her but I’m actually a bit concerned with how manic she becomes.

As for the not drinking from a fancy glass (dig at Stace and her coke in a wine glass) in her hinch hauls she’s shown all sorts of tit glasses / plastic bottles to drink from that she LOVES!!! She’s so full of shut it’s unbelievable and it wouldn’t surprise me if she fakes not liking the shelf coz she knows it will ruin her ore recorded where we point out where has it gone and she can claim she took it down as didn’t like it.
I’ve noticed that too, she is less enthusiastic and every day seems a bit more disillusioned with it all. It does look sad and empty life but hey it pays!

Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who watched Ronnie on the couch thinking gosh she shouldn’t let him suck on the wipes then gasp as he nearly tilted off when he reached for another all while she filmed.... poor baby why does he have to stand who cares he is a cute little chap she is probably holding back his development by forcing him to do stuff he’s just not ready for! I had one that walked at 14 months and happily bum shuffled/crawled and the next one walked at 9 months they are all different!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I think the whole dilutey (yes that’s what we call it round my way 😂) is a way of trying to be relatable but she’d be more relatable if she showed 10cm long roots, bushy brows, hairy tash and no nails like the rest of us in lockdown.
Also agree @Laracroft27 the cooked avo gets me EVERYTIME 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She never sits down and plays with Ronnie . She made a big thing about buying books to read to him ,but never seen her read to him . A couple of staged photos with his " library " but that's it . Surely she must have half hour to play with him , he looks so bored, sat in his highchair or asleep whilst she sprays yet more chemicals around. It would be great to see her sitting down saying with him ,instead she gets excited when he tries to turn the Hoover on, and a packet of baby wipes. Give the boy some child friendly paint ,sit him outside and let him paint, not through clingfilm , his not going to learn unless he is given the opportunity to do so

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
She never sits down and plays with Ronnie . She made a big thing about buying books to read to him ,but never seen her read to him . A couple of staged photos with his " library " but that's it . Surely she must have half hour to play with him , he looks so bored, sat in his highchair or asleep whilst she sprays yet more chemicals around. It would be great to see her sitting down saying with him ,instead she gets excited when he tries to turn the Hoover on, and a packet of baby wipes. Give the boy some child friendly paint ,sit him outside and let him paint, not through clingfilm , his not going to learn unless he is given the opportunity to do so

Whilst I'm here ! Has anyone noticed the everything home and baby account recently!! Constantly taking hinch in everything , she made a rainbow with sticks, she now tags every company for every product she uses , been showing off her hinch list and ticks she even had. section in her book called hinchipes ! Now she has started to receive gifts ! It's so pathetic the way she is trying to be her
I honestly just hope as we only see snippets of her day and off camera life is very different and she does do a the things you have mentioned. I can't imagine it..but I hope it 🤞

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 14
Did... did she just give Henry his own personalised grey teddy bear... did I actually just see that...?
I thought she rubbed Henry’s paw every night until he fell asleep. I guess she’s given him a teddy rabbit instead coz he looked very much awake when she left him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the whole dilutey (yes that’s what we call it round my way 😂) is a way of trying to be relatable but she’d be more relatable if she showed 10cm long roots, bushy brows, hairy tash and no nails like the rest of us in lockdown.
Dilutey for me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve not commented before - but some Kids don’t move at that age. My son didn’t start bum shuffling until 14 months and then finally walked at almost 2. There was no reason for any delays, his speech has always been miles ahead. He was just lazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie standing on the sofa. I was afraid that he was going to pitch forward any second and land on the floor (literally) head first 😢

Stupid stupid woman 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve not commented before - but some Kids don’t move at that age. My son didn’t start bum shuffling until 14 months and then finally walked at almost 2. There was no reason for any delays, his speech has always been miles ahead. He was just lazy 😂
I also have lazy boy who didn't walk til16 months 😂

I get people are concerned but we literally see snippets this kids life..whilst she is off wanking taps and laughing about juice we don't know what he is up to with Kanye Vest. She will only show footage she thinks will bring her income or new followers so obviously she will try to promote the ideal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.