Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart was in my mouth watching Ronnie standing on the sofa. I was afraid that he was going to pitch forward any second and land on the floor (literally) head first šŸ˜¢

Stupid stupid woman šŸ˜”
is it me or did he look glued/stuck on?? No way a child that age and that heavy could bend over that far, while remaining standing straight at the legs, without falling or face planting the couch. Look at his bum, it doesnā€™t move from the couch yet the rest of his body goes forward.
Itā€™s very sad that she does this kind of think. Heā€™s a cutie, let him be himself and have a childhood thatā€™s not all for the benefit of instagram

Reactions: 4
She really needs to get that wee boy some age appropriate toys, poor thing is always stuck with the Same toys heā€™s playing with for months! No sign of any stacking cups, rings or anything like that! Even a big jigsaw with the big animal shapes or a book case (in the living room) for him with lift the flap books/touch books.

My almost 1 year old has just learned to walk and is back and forth to his book case constantly, Iā€™m knackered constantly following him but he loves it.

Reactions: 17
If you think about it, it's a very clever idea having the gretel filter on most of her stories talking to camera and i have no doubt it's a decision pushed by her management.

There is no way she really feels awkward showing her face and is self conscious to the extent she portrays, if it was that bad she would never have been able to go on This Morning and photoshoots, you are unable to. By roping the viewers into believing 'little old me can't believe I'm doing this', it makes them feel attached and see themselves in her when really (not trying to sound rude) the vast majority of them will be overweight/frumpy or neglecting themselves due to depression, a new baby or just how they are. They get to live vicariously through her, and by making out she struggles with anxiety, it stops the jealousy some of them may feel.

This then brings me to the bloody old woman filter. As she is not a trained actress, i imagine her and her management worry about her body language, voice inflections and micro expressions giving her away. So this stupid filter not only fits in with my above point, but also provides a lovely cover for her manipulation, killing two birds with one stone.

Reactions: 48
No hinch you daft cow
Kylie Jenner is not interested in your pathetic ā€œclutch bagā€ storage

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she go through these obsessions? Her current one is Ronnieā€™s finger, yes soph your nearly one year old has fingers he can use... finally! And standing him up on the sofa, itā€™s not like heā€™s climbing up there. So strange!

Anyone else find it really boring. And couldn't give a tit he can use his index finger.

To be honest though I'm a miserable cow most of the time, and find other peoples babies that aren't close family or my friends boring anyway lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I reckon there is nothing wrong with his development, I mean we see a couple of seconds out of his day, letā€™s face it sheā€™s a business woman the account is to generate money and her dim followers lap it up and buy all her crap, her son is used simply to make them feel like ā€˜familyā€™ itā€™s an act, she is never going to show ā€˜real lifeā€™ with him. If you look on insta there are quite a few who present a sanitised view of parenthood to preserve the illusion of their perfect lifestyle. What I can see in the pipeline is some crappy ā€˜Ronnie and Meā€™ type book coming out for Christmas full of her ideas for weaning and bringing up a baby you know to help her hinchers šŸ™„
šŸ™ŒšŸ» Spot on!
Heā€™s just another cog in her money making machine, we just see a glimpse of what really goes on being all very basic things.. eating, sleeping, clothing itā€™s all materialistic and Always shown By the perfect shot to allude to the perfect family. All for money making, buy this and youā€™ll be perfect too.
not everyone can see through that bullshit tactic though.

Reactions: 11
The juice story that was just crazy why would you even post that. Sorry if itā€™s been said doesnā€™t she like her shelf because itā€™s not grey ? It will be sprayed soon to fit in

Reactions: 12
Enough with the finger.
Sheā€™s probably hoping her sheep bombard Kylie Jenner on her behalf and she gets a mention or something šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s that deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys Iā€™m back!!! Home schooling has ruined me I quit!! What have I missed please fill me in!!! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here she goes again about Ronnie's finger and how much he makes her laugh.. looks like another thrilling day ahead of us story wise. Brace yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what passive aggressive posts we shall see today.

I for one is hoping she makes a point of using other ingredients, instead of her usual go to that is tomato puree, cucumber and raw peppers for Ronnie's lunch. Just give him some scrambled egg on toast instead of the same old each day love. And quit with the huge portions for god sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what passive aggressive posts we shall see today.

I for one is hoping she makes a point of using other ingredients, instead of her usual go to that is tomato puree, cucumber and raw peppers for Ronnie's lunch. Just give him some scrambled egg on toast instead of the same old each day love. And quit with the huge portions for god sake!
Surely got to get the sweet potatoes out again! Iā€™m going bingo for some disgusting purĆ©e combination

• Haha
Dont know if it's been said but she must be so excited over RonnieBrushTeefsandTufts index finger because it's the same one she uses to show off all her useless tit. Let her have it guyyyyyyzzzzzzzz it's the only way she can bond with that sweet ONLY son of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you think about it, it's a very clever idea having the gretel filter on most of her stories talking to camera and i have no doubt it's a decision pushed by her management.

There is no way she really feels awkward showing her face and is self conscious to the extent she portrays, if it was that bad she would never have been able to go on This Morning and photoshoots, you are unable to. By roping the viewers into believing 'little old me can't believe I'm doing this', it makes them feel attached and see themselves in her when really (not trying to sound rude) the vast majority of them will be overweight/frumpy or neglecting themselves due to depression, a new baby or just how they are. They get to live vicariously through her, and by making out she struggles with anxiety, it stops the jealousy some of them may feel.

This then brings me to the bloody old woman filter. As she is not a trained actress, i imagine her and her management worry about her body language, voice inflections and micro expressions giving her away. So this stupid filter not only fits in with my above point, but also provides a lovely cover for her manipulation, killing two birds with one stone.
Totally agree PLUS it means she doesnā€™t have to worry about continuity of make up, eyebrows etc etc and if sheā€™s had a Botox top up it hides that too but still means she can be on the gram...all very calculated I think.

Reactions: 15
I know everyone keeps saying ā€œoh we only see a small part of her dayā€ but if the most exciting thing Ronnie does at the moment is point at his toys... she needs to be spending more time with him. Weā€™ve had no videos on him doing anything else - not that I want them!! - but sheā€™s adamant heā€™s standing up by himself, why lie about it? Put the phone down and play with him properly. Get some more age appropriate toys he can really get his hands on and explore.

Am I the only one who watched Ronnie on the couch thinking gosh she shouldnā€™t let him suck on the wipes then gasp as he nearly tilted off when he reached for another all while she filmed.... poor baby why does he have to stand who cares he is a cute little chap she is probably holding back his development by forcing him to do stuff heā€™s just not ready for! I had one that walked at 14 months and happily bum shuffled/crawled and the next one walked at 9 months they are all different!
Every time she makes him stand on the sofa I worry about his poor ankles they have no support on the soft cushion

Reactions: 10
Someone on the last thread said about how annoying it is when she types everything she just said...that doesnā€™t annoy me so much because it means I donā€™t have to listen to her screechy voice. But what really irritates me is when she types what she wishes she had said rather than the garbage that just spills out of her gob. Perfect thread to put this on Cos Iā€™m sure if she engaged her brain instead of just being like ooh put that on insta and that and that and that... she might actually be less irritating. Less... just less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So yesterday she made out she had to search cupboards to find lunch for Ronnie but today sheā€™s got lots of veg šŸ˜† rightoooo šŸ‘Œ

Someone on the last thread said about how annoying it is when she types everything she just said...that doesnā€™t annoy me so much because it means I donā€™t have to listen to her screechy voice. But what really irritates me is when she types what she wishes she had said rather than the garbage that just spills out of her gob. Perfect thread to put this on Cos Iā€™m sure if she engaged her brain instead of just being like ooh put that on insta and that and that and that... she might actually be less irritating. Less... just less
Yes I find this strange that her subtitle text isnā€™t even what she says šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I know everyone keeps saying ā€œoh we only see a small part of her dayā€ but if the most exciting thing Ronnie does at the moment is point at his toys... she needs to be spending more time with him. Weā€™ve had no videos on him doing anything else - not that I want them!! - but sheā€™s adamant heā€™s standing up by himself, why lie about it? Put the phone down and play with him properly. Get some more age appropriate toys he can really get his hands on and explore.

Does the kid even roll about to get to A-B. Or does she make sure she crowds him in on that playmat, so he can't have any freedom. Heaven forbid she removes that glass coffee table, and baby proof her living room. And make Henry go in the back garden or in another room for a few hours so he can explore and roll about. Or even crawl/bum shuffle which ever It is he does. But I guarantee he's not allowed off that playmat, ever! Because it would duck with her hoover lines šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.