Mrs Hinch #158 Packing peanuts down the drain, will Sophie ever engage brain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who watched Ronnie on the couch thinking gosh she shouldn’t let him suck on the wipes then gasp as he nearly tilted off when he reached for another all while she filmed.... poor baby why does he have to stand who cares he is a cute little chap she is probably holding back his development by forcing him to do stuff he’s just not ready for! I had one that walked at 14 months and happily bum shuffled/crawled and the next one walked at 9 months they are all different!
Sucking on wipes surely can’t be good for him. He should have actual toys to play with and chew on. I don’t get why his toys are tidied away while he’s having a morning nap, surely you do that at the end of the day once he’s in bed?

And not to be all Mumsnet but..... my daughter didn’t walk until 16 months but she crawled at warp speed and was more of a chatter. There’s nothing wrong with him not walking yet but it’s not right that she’s propping him up “standing” on the sofa, it’s bloody dangerous. He could fall forward onto that monstrosity of a coffee table. Gives me the proper fear 🙈

Reactions: 14
Silly late night thought but. Remember when the voice notes came through and we thought she was very well rehearsed and talki g through a microphone. What if it was something she had recorded like a podcast

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, however I’ve never quite been able to get over the sheer excitement in her voice over such little things (like a hook to hang her cloth on). I actually think it’s genuine too! Having said that, I’ve seen a massive change in her recently. Almost, angry? Maybe she just wasn’t showing that side of her personality during her earlier days on Instagram, however I do worry that her mental health could be suffering as a result of her sudden rise to fame/having a new baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She never sits down and plays with Ronnie . She made a big thing about buying books to read to him ,but never seen her read to him . A couple of staged photos with his " library " but that's it . Surely she must have half hour to play with him , he looks so bored, sat in his highchair or asleep whilst she sprays yet more chemicals around. It would be great to see her sitting down saying with him ,instead she gets excited when he tries to turn the Hoover on, and a packet of baby wipes. Give the boy some child friendly paint ,sit him outside and let him paint, not through clingfilm , his not going to learn unless he is given the opportunity to do so

Whilst I'm here ! Has anyone noticed the everything home and baby account recently!! Constantly taking hinch in everything , she made a rainbow with sticks, she now tags every company for every product she uses , been showing off her hinch list and ticks she even had. section in her book called hinchipes ! Now she has started to receive gifts ! It's so pathetic the way she is trying to be her
Yes that account is so strange she is obsessed with stacey solomon too and all the teen mom people as someone else already said. She did a petition to ban tattle thats how I found it 🤣 she brings it up now and then think she wants her own thread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel a bit sorry for her (I know I know!) but I can see why she wouldn’t want to address any slower development or issues. I wonder if she has a touch of post natal depression and is desperately trying to convince herself nothing is wrong and everything is perfect to avoid opening up to the possibility of reality. Or maybe she’s trying to keep some element of privacy to it (although why show him then 🤔).

Alternatively she might not give a monkeys and I’m being sucked in 😐
I feel that Hinch didn’t really think of Ronnies privacy online when he was born, just that he was a beautiful baby and why not show him off. After all, the Hinchers showered her with attention and good wishes while pregnant, why not share. going by their rabid, ‘I’m your biggest fan this is Stan’ tendencies I’d be shitting it if I was her now but Hinch obviously doesn’t see any harm or risk in that.

If she did share anything regarding aspects of Ronnies development (and not in a ‘everything is totally fine, it’s the trolllllz’ type of context) then she’d have so much support and kindness and not just from her die-hard fans - but would also have to deal with her fans sharing their own experiences and feelings about their own children. We already see that she barely acknowledges her hinchers even when they’re disclosing harrowing details about their mental health and how she’s been their saviour, so she wouldn’t be equipped (or willing) to deal with that too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve not commented before - but some Kids don’t move at that age. My son didn’t start bum shuffling until 14 months and then finally walked at almost 2. There was no reason for any delays, his speech has always been miles ahead. He was just lazy 😂
Same here with mine. They do say they are either advanced physically or vocally but not at the same time. Mine has always been ahead with speech, and to this day they still dont shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi soph, when you get your chance to read tattle like we all know you do. Don’t forget many of us mams aren’t afraid to share what it’s ACTUALLY like being a ma as it’s not all posed pics of them ‘eating’ etc
My son has woke me up at 4am, he’s teething and banging and playing away now after a bottle, he also woke me at 1am.. I have a ten hour shift starting at 8 and I’ll be WFH so I’ll still be taking care of him with his da (who still is in ALOT of pain after having a seizure recently) throughout the day. Oh n I can’t even try and nap on my lunch due to recent contract changes I have a 30 minute lunch so just bleeping stop trying to make out motherhood is all posed pictures of plates and your child propped up on the sofa or against a basket because it fcking isn’t. It’s poonami up their backs, them chewing on your face, hands, kneecaps anything they can bleeping grab their gums on they’ll try it. It’s getting anything from 6 to 2 hours sleep a night and then still having to get up and adult the next day so you can afford to pay for their food - life isn’t all gifted to you because you post about it on insta and hope to be sent some absolute shite you don’t need the majority of us WORK to keep our child in food and clothes.
End of rant because I’m so bleeping deliriously tired i can’t even

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Wtf i used to watch hinch when she started, and Stacey when she was on xfactor. Ive just looked on her insta stories and whaaat? Why has she got the same style videos? 'i know they are friends and all that but it looks identical. Who copys who? And why?

Reactions: 13
I feel a bit sorry for her (I know I know!) but I can see why she wouldn’t want to address any slower development or issues. I wonder if she has a touch of post natal depression and is desperately trying to convince herself nothing is wrong and everything is perfect to avoid opening up to the possibility of reality. Or maybe she’s trying to keep some element of privacy to it (although why show him then 🤔).

Alternatively she might not give a monkeys and I’m being sucked in 😐
I disagree. She's focused on me, me, me all the time. As people have said, he's a prop.

Reactions: 13
Why does she go through these obsessions? Her current one is Ronnie’s finger, yes soph your nearly one year old has fingers he can use... finally! And standing him up on the sofa, it’s not like he’s climbing up there. So strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Firstly, WHO GRILLS AVOCADO? Puke!

Secondly, what's with the skincare tit? How's that helping anyone other than her ego? She doesn't explain her regime or anything useful?

Thirdly, I've read every single thread so hi - it was the grilled avocado that tipped me over the edge 🤣
Her skincare regime is just stick a filter on 🤷🏻‍♀️ Pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s torn between wanting to be like Kylie Jenner but wanting to play poor little Normal girl Soph!! 😂 she will probably now have the fancy storage fitted and either make it all a big surprise she can’t believe it guysss or have it done on the quiet and show the eBay one to be oh so relatable 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s torn between wanting to be like Kylie Jenner but wanting to play poor little Normal girl Soph!! 😂 she will probably now have the fancy storage fitted and either make it all a big surprise she can’t believe it guysss or have it done on the quiet and show the eBay one to be oh so relatable 🥱
Some nice custom made storage wardrobes coming soon! #gifted of course!
is she on crack Where does kylie jenner store cleaning products, mate she’s probably got an army full of actual cleaners.... And I’m not talking Bout hinch army style cleaners 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ronnie and his bloody finger! He’s probably just trying to copy what he sees his mum doing with her phone all day

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I feel that Hinch didn’t really think of Ronnies privacy online when he was born, just that he was a beautiful baby and why not show him off. After all, the Hinchers showered her with attention and good wishes while pregnant, why not share. going by their rabid, ‘I’m your biggest fan this is Stan’ tendencies I’d be shitting it if I was her now but Hinch obviously doesn’t see any harm or risk in that.

If she did share anything regarding aspects of Ronnies development (and not in a ‘everything is totally fine, it’s the trolllllz’ type of context) then she’d have so much support and kindness and not just from her die-hard fans - but would also have to deal with her fans sharing their own experiences and feelings about their own children. We already see that she barely acknowledges her hinchers even when they’re disclosing harrowing details about their mental health and how she’s been their saviour, so she wouldn’t be equipped (or willing) to deal with that too.
I reckon there is nothing wrong with his development, I mean we see a couple of seconds out of his day, let’s face it she’s a business woman the account is to generate money and her dim followers lap it up and buy all her crap, her son is used simply to make them feel like ‘family’ it’s an act, she is never going to show ‘real life’ with him. If you look on insta there are quite a few who present a sanitised view of parenthood to preserve the illusion of their perfect lifestyle. What I can see in the pipeline is some crappy ‘Ronnie and Me’ type book coming out for Christmas full of her ideas for weaning and bringing up a baby you know to help her hinchers 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.