Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you had ice cream in the couch at 2pm?! You can’t be bothered doing anything today?! WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD YOU ABSOLUTE FREAK

Yesterday I had a beer at 3pm while breastfeeding because I am sick of this lockdown tit. You need to get more adventurous Soph. Shoot up in Ronnie’s teepee. You’re boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe because there hasn't been time to have a picnic? It's summer and we've been in lockdown. Stupid thing to comment 😂 so dumb
Ma Barker, is that you? Couldn’t she have brought it round to your house for the BBQ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please correct me if I’m wrong but is that not the most irresponsible thing ever giving a baby packing plastic tit to play with? I bet she deletes that story. And if she doesn’t she should.

Reactions: 12
Please correct me if I’m wrong but is that not the most irresponsible thing ever giving a baby packing plastic tit to play with? I bet she deletes that story. And if she doesn’t she should.
I wouldn’t give it to my 1 year old because she would eat it all!!
Also the dogs would rip them to shreds too

Reactions: 6
Maybe because there hasn't been time to have a picnic? It's summer and we've been in lockdown. Stupid thing to comment 😂 so dumb
Rude. She has a garden hasn’t she? She’s been spending a lot of time on there. So she could have had it out!

Reactions: 10
The rave thread is over in the 'Rave About' section - let us know if you're the first poster or if it's still tumbleweed central over there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bought these Ahhhhgess ago... they've only just arrrrived ... BS ... ffs ... dont care😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in this story she doesn’t have any storage for her clutch bags the poor little lamb 💔

YOU'VE GOT TWO SPARE BEDROOMS IN YOUR HOUSE YOU ABSOLUTE MUG.
But you’re forgetting, the other two spare rooms are to store all her EBAYERRRRS and all the rest of her home bargains tit that she bought once and never used again...
or maybe it’s got all Ma Barkers luggage in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No doubt the scrapbook will become the basis for a baby weaning book, the sheep will buy anything with her name on it!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yeah it's most definitely scary. The thought of what could happen if Ronnie has something that Henry wants or if Ronnie tried to take something from him. I can't bare to think about it. My mum knows alot about dog behaviour and said they have the mindset about being in a pack and for a healthy dog/human relationship they need to think the humans are the pack leaders. What she's doing by letting him on the sofa, having his own bed and just babying him is making him think that he's a pack leader too, and there should only be one. I was thinking she sits Ronnie on the floor to play most of the time and Henry is up on the sofa or a bed, so he'll think he comes above Ronnie in the pack. That is a very dangerous predicament to be in, especially a young child. I hope it doesn't end up in a bad situation but that's all I can end up seeing happening. ☹ X
This is exactly right. Dogs work with pack mentality and they don’t have human reasoning. Not saying the dog is bad at all but it will act like a dog. Not a human. Equally scares me when she said the other week that the baby always goes for Henry’s tail. Only takes a quick pull and the dog to snap. It’s really scary and irresponsible. Rewarding him with a cuddle in a play like way on the sofa for stealing food is ridiculous. He’s spoilt and not in a good way. We all like to spoil our pets but being a dog owner means being responsible for them even more so when a child is involved x

• Sad
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion-

Packing peanuts down the drain - Will Sophie ever engage brain??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You ok hun? Inbox me hun. Blink twice if you’re being held against your will. The kissing her arse thread is thata way ↩ We had a lovely summer last year. So dumb 🤷‍♀️
Why does a newly wed couple need coaching cards? Is it coaching as in
‘Breathe in breathe out’
‘Put 1 foot in front of other’
‘Sit on toilet, pull of a few squares’
‘Close eyes, go to sleep’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The packing peanuts she’s talking about are made from non-toxic plant based materials and do dissolve really quickly in water. However, she called them ‘polystyrene’ yesterday (which isn’t the same thing at all) and I really hope people aren’t now going to be giving their children polystyrene packing peanuts to play with. That’s so dangerous.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.