Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Ronnie is content and happy’

Well she’s right about one thing, he is content.. For her instagram.

Reactions: 45
Bet she’s like it with Ronnie too, she’s defo got a vicious tongue!

Reactions: 18
Holy shit! Was that bread, or her mask, that she fired out to the birds?
Can the real Sophie HinchCliffe please stand up!
Oh, there you are. Here’s your mask back. It fell off.

Reactions: 21
okay, which one of you horrible trolls tipped Soph over the edge when she was scrolling tattle this morning. She’s ANGRY

Reactions: 22
Bet she’s like it with Ronnie too, she’s defo got a vicious tongue!
I wouldn't be surprised if she's like that with Ronnie. Sometimes when his little face drops I wonder what she's saying and how she is saying it.

Reactions: 15
Holy shit! Was that bread, or her mask, that she fired out to the birds?
Can the real Sophie HinchCliffe please stand up!
Oh, there you are. Here’s your mask back. It fell off.
Scared the living daylights out of me!

Reactions: 4
No Ronnie isn't content and happy as you glue everything down he wants to play with.

Reactions: 9
The face on the ugly bastard once he scavenged the scraps! How about train the mongrel! I suppose he's confused though when its ok to clean up in the house after Ronnie then has her gnarling at him with her morning smokers voice after grabbing a slice of bread she threw out!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
okay, which one of you horrible trolls tipped Soph over the edge when she was scrolling tattle this morning. She’s ANGRY
I'm hoping it's pouring down in the village today so she can't get out in the garden and Ronnie will hopefully be throwing his food all over the walls of Greyville!

Reactions: 15
Morning Sophie. It’s good that you are admitting that Ronnie wasn’t standing all those weeks ago that you said. He is now by the look of it and that’s lovely. It’s you that is trying to make out he does things when he doesn’t. Nobody else. He is a gorgeous little boy but you perpetuate an ideal magical
World you live in when it’s all bollocks. Just be honest in the future

Reactions: 32
What did she think the dog was going to do when she chucked the bread? You’re giving him so many mixed messages; fine to hoover up the scraps from underneath your baby’s high hair, but not bread you throw out in the garden?

Reactions: 17
Oh come on... no one is having a go at her or Ronnie that he ‘should be doing this etc’
It’s just pointing out that from what is being SHOWN it’s that there isn’t much encouragement to get him to do this besides being propped/pushed into poses.

I know I’ve missed a lot and trying to catch up but I had such a fucking busy day cleaning/organising/mothering yesterday I’m shattered.. but I suppose as I didnt put my cleaning on insta it doesn’t count in this day and age right ?

And where did she put her washloads that she did to dry? Considering it was like 25 degrees yesterday in most of the south
Oh hang.... tumble dryer... silly me!!
I don’t get why you see her hang her CLOTHS out to dry but Ronnie clothes get put inside on an air we on the landing...?

Reactions: 17
Your lives sound even more dull than the Hinches! Talk about something else...!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.