Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
National weaning week? Why does weaning need it's own week? 🤔🤔😂😂🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Surely all babies need weaned like 🤦‍♀️
I have no idea why it’s a thing 😆 but it’s all over insta so was surprised she wasn’t like guyzzzzz I’ve invented this thing to do with weaning as she’s only JUST been following weaning accounts 😆 but been weaning him for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s even worse is that that looks like a really young girls profile going by her profile pic!
I never even looked tbh but i think you are right. I know we are in a pandemic an a lockdown an people are doing crazy shit that they wouldnt normally do but this is too far. Can these people please catch on to hinch an her vile account an get a life 🙄🙄🙄

Boleynr

Chatty Member
I think most people have been doing
To-do
Shopping
Lists for donkeys years . My Ma always wrote lists for jobs around the house. For me and my sister's to do 🤣🤣
No I know but Hinch is making money off stealing a few of Marie’s ideas now (folding organisation.. lists) n making money off it

Lez2990

I agree with you on that. It sounded scripted. She was playing the victim card trying to get sympathy. At least we didn’t fall for it 😆. What does ‘ATV’ mean? I always see it on tattle but no idea what it stands for 🙈.
All the vest 🤣🤣🤣

Sphinx82

Ok I am several threads behind. So I skipped ahead. I apologise if this has already been mentioned. Does anyone else think she overfeeds Ronnie? Porridge and a yoghurt for breakfast. Not to mention all those weird things she makes. She gives him so much food.
My 2 year old doesn't eat as much as Ronnie! When I see her doing his plate it worries me!

Blondie

VIP Member
My husband is downstairs watching something on his phone and I'm in the bedroom about to read my book. He will probably come up around 1am and I will be asleep. I love him to bits but once my kids are in bed I just want to be left alone.
Same lol

carky.s

His dinner looked like shit! He was practically clean which he’d be in a right mess with that. Why doesn’t she cut them into smaller triangles so he can eat them properly, not that he did!

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
No fake friend and trust me if there is proof It’s suggested to come clean. I used to work for a similar company which is where I know I this person from.
dealt with similar before from some low profile tv stars.
She wouldn’t lie. Also she really doesn’t like hinch.
said she’s a self entitled princess who thinks she owns the place.
take it as you will. You’re opinion on what I say doesn’t matter to me.
I have the messages ☺ Enjoy
So a newspaper says they have contacted the PR company for comment (which they’re obliged to do) and they said Hinch didn’t have a comment. If this is a lie, which is what you’re saying, Gleam could sue the Sun for falsely claiming a response from them. I understand when you have theories, you want to bring them across to tattle readers and feel like if you have something to back it up like a ‘friend’ or some other ‘proof’ it will make your theory more concrete, but stuff like this ruin it. It makes people doubt everyone so when genuine people come on with genuine information, they aren’t believed. If you had the messages you could have posted them with your friend’s name scribbled out 🥱.
EDIT - I see you have deleted the original post you made, very convenient. You did say Gleam suggested she come clean but Jamie wouldn’t allow it.

• Wow

Crbif

Oh boy, I’ve missed everything. Can someone please give me a TL;DR. I promise I’m already sorry for asking because I know how annoying these requests can be. I just really want to know why we have no thread title?
Someone please explain the no title

I made my husband watch this in January and didn’t realise it was a Christmas film 🙈. I’m guessing it’s the blonde mums that remind you of hinch and how clingy her mum is!
Yeah she even wants to buy the house next door 😆
I didn’t think of it until someone on here said Hinch mum probably goes in the bedroom telling Soph what to do and it made em think of that scene in the movie where her mums watching them in bed then gives advice 😂

Because she's building up to a baby lists book, of course! She'll probably start showing us all her lists and going "guyzzzz wouldn't it be nice to have one book where you can write all this stuff down? So anyway, what shade of grey do you prefer for a book cover?"
She can shove her baby book up her arse it’s gonna be fucking awful. I knowing it’s coming what with her constant mention of routine routine routine so we can write it all down guyzzzzzz!! It’s why she’s getting in with baby accounts too so they promote it.

It’s national weaning week has she even mentioned it yet? Surprised she not jumped on that bandwagon.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
So a newspaper says they have contacted the PR company for comment (which they’re obliged to do) and they said Hinch didn’t have a comment. If this is a lie, which is what you’re saying, Gleam could sue the Sun for falsely claiming a response from them. I understand when you have theories, you want to bring them across to tattle readers and feel like if you have something to back it up like a ‘friend’ or some other ‘proof’ it will make your theory more concrete, but stuff like this ruin it. It makes people doubt everyone so when genuine people come on with genuine information, they aren’t believed. If you had the messages you could have posted them with your friend’s name scribbled out 🥱.
they replied with no comment
You can state a no comment before you speak to your client.
Also I can’t call out a friend publicly on here when the details of the conversation include a general chat with names and actual talk in the same messages and also it’s known that Hinch reads here!
I don’t really care if you believe it or not.
Most people here know me and my life enough to know that I’m speaking the truth

end of conversation. ☺
No they didn’t. They said Sophie declined to comment. Usually you get a “their representatives were unavailable to comment” which means nothing was said at all, but they said that the PR company did comment to say Sophie had nothing to say about the matter. It’s very clear her PR company did know the story was running. Anyway, lets not fill the thread disagreeing about your imaginary friend. All I’m saying is you’re not fooling me and I’ve made valid points to show you’re lying. Moving on....

• Angry
Reactions: 4